Joe8

Dec 28, 2017
On 10th October.
ICSTOR - I was working 24x7 on the game to release the game as promised but all of a sudden my computer got over heated and had a blast. But don't worry, I will buy a new computer and will try my best to release the game by 31st*.
You can stop paying next month, you will get the game for free.

Meanwhile ICSTOR - "31st oct my a**"
tenor.gif

Cholos

Jul 19, 2017
Guys am I the only who notices Linda's deformed knee on the banner, I literally never saw it before but its really creepy,knees are not supposed to look like that right?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Guys am I the only who notices Linda's deformed knee on the banner, I literally never saw it before but its really creepy,knees are not supposed to look like that right?
Not the first time, if you look closely you start noticing Icstor has a bit of trouble with anatomy.
Releasing a beta after almost a month of testing. What kinda shit is this.
Serious question :How buggy are his games?
So far Milfy City has been okay when it come to bugs.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Releasing a beta after almost a month of testing. What kinda shit is this.
Serious question :How buggy are his games?
At this point, we dont even know what to believe. He gave us the exact number of renders and words, which means only coding left. Don't know why it's taking his coder so much time to compile everything. The code was written from scratch by him.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
What do you guys think the next excuse to delay 0.6 will be because of?

I'm rooting for power outrage that fries his whole PC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AdolfoH

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
why can't game developers make patrons 'surprise' by giving the game on time ?
no fucking delay just the time it takes to make the update?
regular delays are like broken promises
and we don't feel cheated(actually not supposed to feel since i dont have direct connection with developer as patrons do, however i do) and get angry if they release on time which could be any length

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
why can't game developers make patrons 'surprise' by giving the game on time ?
no fucking delay just the time it takes to make the update?
regular delays are like broken promises
and we don't feel cheated(actually not supposed to feel since i dont have direct connection with developer as patrons do, however i do) and get angry if they release on time which could be any length
There are... ICStor is just none of them

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
So, how do you think, how big the next delay will be, and what will be the excuse?
What excuse? Caroline and Teacher will have around 1000 renders that makes total of 2000 and neighbours will have around 300 that makes total of 2300 renders. I am not sure if animations are included this.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What excuse? Caroline and Teacher will have around 1000 renders that makes total of 2000 and neighbours will have around 300 that makes total of 2300 renders. I am not sure if animations are included this.
2300 Renders in 8 (+2 for vacation) month... certainly no need for excuses... not to mention that the little news that was shared were all about him apologizing about things that made people wonder how much trueth are behind his words lately

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes