RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
2300 Renders in 8 (+2 for vacation) month... certainly no need for excuses... not to mention that the little news that was shared were all about him apologizing about things that made people wonder how much trueth are behind his words lately
I am telling you what Icstor said in his post. Give your anger towards him not me.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
What excuse? Caroline and Teacher will have around 1000 renders that makes total of 2000 and neighbours will have around 300 that makes total of 2300 renders. I am not sure if animations are included this.
Excuse for the delay. Yea, I know the numbers.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Excuse for the delay. Yea, I know the numbers.
Okay. Let me think. He will probably say that i took a vacation because my brain burnt from making games non stop for two years or he might say that my rig is burnt that slowed me down. Or he might say that i was so sick that i had to stay in bed for months.
The thing i wonder is that what will it change when you hear these excuses?
There is a reality that we got nothing for almost a year from icstor. Is it annoying as fuck? for me yes. But what can i do? sit and wait nothing.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Yep, no reason he can't hire a translator, if he were a small time dev then fair enough, but the size he's at it would make sense for him to put out a Spanish version at least, probably French and German too but then he'd have to pay them each update and perhaps he thinks he wouldn't make his money back on the translations?
He wouldn't even have to do that. Chances are extremely likely one of his fans can translate for him probably free of charge or an early release

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
I hope the content's quality/progression/storyline is bigger than the hype and delays icstor created. Otherwise this thread will become a hell hole after the release.
dumpster fire is a more accurate term and watching dumpster fires is always entertaining.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
man the number of enlightened people with so many ideas, suggestions and thoughts, is too damn high. Maybe let some of that blood flow to your brains instead of your "nether regions".
ICSTOR owes nothing to anybody, neither his patreons nor us pirates. He's not bound by their money, they are NOT INVESTORS who pay him to work and hold a stake in the project. Understand patreon first.
He should just stop making the game and retire for good. He's made more than enough money already. he can use it to start up something of his own.
Maybe then all the jobless fappers will understand his true worth. Then let's see how many of these empty-headed nay-sayers will turn around and start begging. "please oh please dear god icstor, take as much time as you want, but keep giving us more content with MY CAROLINE, Linda, Sara, etc.. We promise to never complain again" (well it'll be in their usual incomprehensible ENGRISH)

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
At this point, we dont even know what to believe. He gave us the exact number of renders and words, which means only coding left. Don't know why it's taking his coder so much time to compile everything. The code was written from scratch by him.
When you haven't looked at code, even your own, after some time(a year is more than enough) you have to re-read a large portion of it to understand how everything fits together again. And then you can expect there may be more bugs due to this very aspect.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes