Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I see a lot of people saying this, but I don't get it.

You're playing as a protagonist who sleep rapes his family, wants to fuck them all (basically into incest like his mother is), and doesn't care if he ruins people's lives. Basically that also goes for most of protagonists in all these Ren'Py incest games, most love blackmailing the female members of their family for sexual favors.

But apparently Linda is the only one who's insane. I think people just don't like that she's submissive like the mothers in all the other games, and actually wants and lusts after her son from the get go, which imo is the best thing about this game.
Mother is obsessed with him

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I see a lot of people saying this, but I don't get it.

You're playing as a protagonist who sleep rapes his family, wants to fuck them all (basically into incest like his mother is), and doesn't care if he ruins people's lives. Basically that also goes for most of protagonists in all these Ren'Py incest games, most love blackmailing the female members of their family for sexual favors.

But apparently Linda is the only one who's insane. I think people just don't like that she's submissive like the mothers in all the other games, and actually wants and lusts after her son from the get go, which imo is the best thing about this game.
It's pretty obvious that MC got his defective genes from her.

Do you guys think that the update *sigh* will include more photoshoots with Caroline in order to build up some sexual tension again or will they go straight into more pervy scenes?

Also, I'm really concerned about the possibility of needing to start the game over again due to save incompatibility with that new version of Renpy. Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Do you guys think that the update *sigh* will include more photoshoots with Caroline in order to build up some sexual tension again or will they go straight into more pervy scenes?
I don't know, but i liked photoshoots.. fun little mini game.

But i will guess that they will go into more pervy scenes right of the bat, maybe they will go jog together and fuck in the park or something.

I hope that every scene won't be in a house or some hotel room but in some other locations aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
It's pretty obvious that MC got his defective genes from her.

Also, I'm really concerned about the possibility of needing to start the game over again due to save incompatibility with that new version of Renpy. Can anyone shed some light on this issue?
I think I'd rather replay instead of using a save anyways... Seeing how it's been so long since I last played .5.

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
I keep wondering how in hell he has more supporters everyday, even when he dont deliver nothing but delays. I would understand if after update he would have more, but not now..
yeah, i dont get that either, there was a day he lost like 7 patrons and now he recovered and got some new patrons too lmao.

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
yeah, i dont get that either, there was a day he lost like 7 patrons and now he recovered and got some new patrons too lmao.
He gained 20 and lost about 30 since 3 days ago... in august he had like 1000 less, in july his last goal reverted to unfulfilled.

It's almost as if all the complaining you guys are doing doesn't matter at all!
The rise is due to the attention. The more people talk about it, even if it's negatively, the more it will bring in new people, which he will lose later on when not delivering. It's something brought up by Philip Defranco in his show on YT on many of the talked about subjects. So I guess it's a new type of marketing.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes