Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Let's Take A Shower Together

Hi everyone!

We’re back again with the first previews for DMD v0.23.

For this week, I'll be sharing with you a few pictures of Elena and D taking a shower together.

DMD v.23 will be released on September 28th, 2019, so stay tuned!

More previews coming your way soon!

Extra previews here:

Thanks so much for your support :)
Mrdots.

P5TlZhJ.jpg

nbjKyYz.jpg

yIuIJIn.jpg

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let's Take A Shower Together

Hi everyone!

We’re back again with the first previews for DMD v0.23.

For this week, I'll be sharing with you a few pictures of Elena and D taking a shower together.

DMD v.23 will be released on September 28th, 2019, so stay tuned!

More previews coming your way soon!

Extra previews here:

Thanks so much for your support :)
Mrdots.

View attachment 390567

View attachment 390566

View attachment 390565
Let's hope the bathroom is big enough.
I wonder when we start the mission for bigger bed?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Head proportions, this! Bodies too thin, that! If you don't stop this soon, I'm telling your father and you're grounded for a month!

;)

Seriously, I don't think they're going to change the now-iconic characters at this point in the game, but I could be wrong.

It would be as jarring as when The Partridge Family changed Chris from being brown-haired and gap-toothed to blonde-haired and buck-toothed (admittedly, it seems nobody cared about the switch at the time, but now we're looking at Internet responsiveness to such things.)

Like I implied above, I feel there's something about the golden age versions that makes sense to stay as-is during that era's storyline. Unless time moves forward suddenly and some of them fill out a bit.

If these characters make it into a newer story, I can definitely see a chance for them to upgrade.
I was just thinking Melody should end up touring with The Partridge Family. :D
No it makes a nice contrast, the Partridge Family's wholesome image with Melody banging her manager, BF and female fans.

From the teaser images Elena's appearance seems to have changed to look somewhat more late teen aged girl than she did in Chapter 1.

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Of course but I'd pick women over guys for sharing the daughter with I'm not into the whole other guys fucking my girl
I do not like it either. It will break my heart, but I want to see.
I wish it was a scene shared with F.

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Maybe in the future will be out for spanish.
But the game is only on english and someone was traslating it to portuguese.
But i think that u will have to wait if someone (in best case ) put it on spanish.
(Vamos que no te esperes que ocurra tan solo si tienes mucha suerte de que a alguien que le sobre media vida lo haga XD)
Do you know who translated into Portuguese?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No it makes a nice contrast, the Partridge Family's wholesome image with Melody banging her manager, BF and female fans.

From the teaser images Elena's appearance seems to have changed to look somewhat more late teen aged girl than she did in Chapter 1.
That's a winning mashup! But David Cassidy would be her side-boytoy in that case, I figure.

Reactions: RustyV

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017

I noticed it too, she looks a little older than in Chapter 1 while it has only been weeks in-game :p It's a pity I liked Elena's and Jennifer's loli level in Chapter 1, but they still look teenaged enough.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I noticed it too, she looks a little older than in Chapter 1 while it has only been weeks in-game :p It's a pity I liked Elena's and Jennifer's loli level in Chapter 1, but they still look teenaged enough.
We should probably keep this "reference" in mind at such times:

I'm honestly not seeing any changes in the models, at least comparing to the latest splash images on Subscribestar (and, we're all viewing them there, as subscribers, on Subscribestar ... right?! ;) ), the only real differences I can pick out are in makeup: their lips are less glossy, their eyes are toned down and I'm overall enjoying those "natural beauty" presentations for when they aren't dressed up to go out.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
We should probably keep this "reference" in mind at such times:

I'm honestly not seeing any changes in the models, at least comparing to the latest splash images on Subscribestar (and, we're all viewing them there, as subscribers, on Subscribestar ... right?! ;) ), the only real differences I can pick out are in makeup: their lips are less glossy, their eyes are toned down and I'm overall enjoying that "natural beauty" presentations for when they aren't dressed up to go out.
I don't, I support DrDots via Patreon because I don't want to use my credit card to make monthly donations. Patreon doesn't support incest games but I support the developer nonetheless, so no I can't see the images :D

Reactions: fried and Les_Riggs

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I don't, I support DrDots via Patreon because I don't want to use my credit card to make monthly donations. Patreon doesn't support incest games but I support the developer nonetheless, so no I can't see the images :D
Is it a matter of taste, or is it dangerous to use the card for monthly donation? Is this Subscribestar site secure?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Some people are OK with their head to body proportions for others...
simam.jpg
It's a matter of personal taste.
Personally I would think D would taste the best, less wear and tear.

Reactions: fried and Looper9
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes