VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Sorry to bother, I tried to use in chapter 1, but it does not work, I followed the procedure, but it is in this image, in chapter 2 and 3 worked right, I do not know what happened in 1.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Man, if I wasn't a man, I'd send you a kiss, thank you very much. Not that I take my entire vacation, but I want to see if I can finish it until the next release.
So the long awaited update where D goes to Carnaval. D would look hot in a one of those feathers and sequins dancer outfits.
Portanto, a tão esperada atualização em que D vai ao Carnaval.
D ficaria quente em uma daquelas roupas de dançarina de penas e lantejoulas.

Sem_titulo.png

Last edited:

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Sorry to bother, I tried to use in chapter 1, but it does not work, I followed the procedure, but it is in this image, in chapter 2 and 3 worked right, I do not know what happened in 1.
it would appear that with episode 1 of dmd unren asks to launch the game to start the decompilation.
it is necessary to type 2 launch the decompilation and unren de will ask to launch the game to finish the work img 10

Reactions: fried

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
it would appear that with episode 1 of dmd unren asks to launch the game to start the decompilation.
it is necessary to type 2 launch the decompilation and unren de will ask to launch the game to finish the work img 10
I tried here, started the game, saved and left, it didn't work.
I started and left it open, and nothing. what am I doing wrong?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I tried here, started the game, saved and left, it didn't work.
I started and left it open, and nothing. what am I doing wrong?
No idea what you are doing wrong it works fine for me
dmdunren.png

Here are the .rpy files for you -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I unzipped your file inside the game folder, and nothing changed, as in the images, I don't know what it can be.
copy the files inside the unzipped folder to the chapter 1 /game/ directory the one with the .rpa files.
if you edit those .rpy file and delete your old .rpyc files you will see the changes you make.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
copy the files inside the unzipped folder to the chapter 1 /game/ directory the one with the .rpa files.
if you edit those .rpy file and delete your old .rpyc files you will see the changes you make.
Thanks, I unzipped it, but I didn't realize the files were getting inside another folder, it worked now.

Reactions: Hones

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Does a version exist with all chapters together?
No, the game kinda balooned in size so MrDots decided to split it so that downloading the latest part won't be a pain in the ass - and I don't think he knows how to do updates in Renpy

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
No, the game kinda balooned in size so MrDots decided to split it so that downloading the latest part won't be a pain in the ass - and I don't think he knows how to do updates in Renpy
Ah. Gotcha. Might have to do some file cleaning. Lol. Thx

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
He stated that they are planning to produce a high quality render, full package after the series has completed. Whether that will be in a single package or multiple chapters is anyone's guess.

The update process between Chapter 1 and 2 was problematic for some people, so they decided to go with a questionnaire in Chapter 3 and bypass any automated points transfer.

Last edited:
Reactions: gr33nappleboy

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
He stated that they are planning to produce a high quality render, full package after the series has completed. Whether that will be in a single package or multiple chapters is anyone's guess.
Any idea as to how many chapters the full version will be?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Any idea as to how many chapters the full version will be?
We have been told that the current chapter (i.e., the third) will be the last of for this particular game.

For awhile earlier this year, we thought there might be only two chapters - then they revealed this happy surprise to their fans (and there was much rejoicing).

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
We have been told that the current chapter (i.e., the third) will be the last of for this particular game.

For awhile earlier this year, we thought there might be only two chapters - then they revealed this happy surprise to their fans (and there was much rejoicing).
Haha. I see. I'll wait out a little longer then for the full package. Appreciate the details

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Haha. I see. I'll wait out a little longer then for the full package. Appreciate the details
Oh, it's a great game and will take awhile to play as it stands now - I do recommend going through sooner and/or supporting the Dev if you have the opportunity(ies).

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018

The update process between Chapter 1 and 2 was problematic for some people, so they decided to go with a questionnaire in Chapter 3 and bypass any automated points transfer.
Have you ever imagined this magnificent work in glorious 4k resolution? I will love.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
4K resolution would require quite a much from computers and for phones/tablets same.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes