Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It would be of great help, but could you replace it with the game? Like to stick with my tongue. But if it doesn't work and I can understand it, that's fine.
Could you tell me who could help me?
Not with the work schedule the team has in the two projects. There has been discussion in the past about a non-English version but in all likelihood, it will be after the game is completed and rely upon persons proficient in dual languages. Wouldn’t expect this to happen until after 2020 - and would depend upon fans stepping up to do it,

I know how you feel, since I have done the same with some Japanese games.

Reactions: fried and VM356255

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
It would be of great help, but could you replace it with the game? Like to stick with my tongue. But if it doesn't work and I can understand it, that's fine.
Could you tell me who could help me?
Well, I don't speak Brazilian Portuguese and my English isn't very good, but I hope you'll understand my explanations.
to translate the text I advise you

software to use
unren
atom
rempy

to extract the text and image files I use "Unren" (img 1)

copy unren in the "game" file and do

- do 1 "extract rpa packages"
which extracts the img (archive.rpa (ccg) and transforms the text files (days_a17.0.rpa) into.rpcy file (img 2)

- then do 2 "decompile rpyc files"
which transforms.rpcy file into.rpy (img 3)
for the decompilation to work it will be necessary to start the dmd game

to read the.rpy files I use "ATOM"

you can get the text at this level

then to have a translation file as in img 4
I use "renpy-6.99.14.3-sdk"

I extracted the text files for you and copied the files from episode 2 into word (text.rar)
it's up to you to do it for episodes 1 and 3

img5
in 1 where the scene takes place (e.g. in the morning with jennifer)
in 2 which person is speaking (I: jennifer - f: father d: etc...)
in 3 the dialogue

it is possible that the scenes do not take place in order and as there are several possible paths in the story you will see all the dialogues.

you will find several tutorials in the forum for unren and renpy

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Well, I don't speak Brazilian Portuguese and my English isn't very good, but I hope you'll understand my explanations.
to translate the text I advise you

software to use
unren
atom
rempy

to extract the text and image files I use "Unren" (img 1)

copy unren in the "game" file and do

- do 1 "extract rpa packages"
which extracts the img (archive.rpa (ccg) and transforms the text files (days_a17.0.rpa) into.rpcy file (img 2)

- then do 2 "decompile rpyc files"
which transforms.rpcy file into.rpy (img 3)
for the decompilation to work it will be necessary to start the dmd game

to read the.rpy files I use "ATOM"

you can get the text at this level

then to have a translation file as in img 4
I use "renpy-6.99.14.3-sdk"

I extracted the text files for you and copied the files from episode 2 into word (text.rar)
it's up to you to do it for episodes 1 and 3

img5
in 1 where the scene takes place (e.g. in the morning with jennifer)
in 2 which person is speaking (I: jennifer - f: father d: etc...)
in 3 the dialogue

it is possible that the scenes do not take place in order and as there are several possible paths in the story you will see all the dialogues.

you will find several tutorials in the forum for unren and renpy

Thanks a lot, but unfortunately I couldn't use the programs, and the translator didn't help much. The unren I already used, to see the images of the games, but the other two could not.
You could make a video tutorial for the community, even if you do not understand the language, seeing where you clicked, the sequence would be enough to follow. But of course you have no obligation, but it would be of great help to the community, as I see it, there are people from various countries here.
Still, thanks for the intention to help.
How do I look for these tutorials? Went there but don't know which one to unpack rpyc.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks a lot, but unfortunately I couldn't use the programs, and the translator didn't help much. The unren I already used, to see the images of the games, but the other two could not.
You could make a video tutorial for the community, even if you do not understand the language, seeing where you clicked, the sequence would be enough to follow. But of course you have no obligation, but it would be of great help to the community, as I see it, there are people from various countries here.
Still, thanks for the intention to help.
How do I look for these tutorials? Went there but don't know which one to unpack rpyc.
The info you want is here (in English):

Reactions: fried and VM356255

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It always amazes me how many of you know what seemed like magic to vast majority of us when I was young.
I'm actually learning some basics about coding from reading what you guys post and then researching it.
I guess DMD is a teachable moment.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Vanderlei Monteiro Eu fiz um quadrinho em D para você em português.
Espero ter entendido o idioma corretamente.
View attachment 387839

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was good, pity I could not translate the game, thank the people who tried to help in other comments, but it was beyond my knowledge. But as I am on vacation from work now, I will try to read the whole tutorial more calmly. The translator sometimes makes the sentence meaningless, if it is in a normal text, you can even interpret what is written, but when he explains about programs, if not right, it confuses us a lot.
Loved this game, I really wanted to understand the dialogues. I recently started playing these types of games (my entry is older, but I had never used it), and this is the one that I most anticipated among hundreds of titles.
I left a message on the developer page, my situation is not the best (see country I live), but I am willing to contribute if he or someone on the team could translate the game, but do not even know if he will see the comment.
And to help, no English course does not have in the city I live, if I had surely would.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It was good, pity I could not translate the game, thank the people who tried to help in other comments, but it was beyond my knowledge. But as I am on vacation from work now, I will try to read the whole tutorial more calmly. The translator sometimes makes the sentence meaningless, if it is in a normal text, you can even interpret what is written, but when he explains about programs, if not right, it confuses us a lot.
Loved this game, I really wanted to understand the dialogues. I recently started playing these types of games (my entry is older, but I had never used it), and this is the one that I most anticipated among hundreds of titles.
I left a message on the developer page, my situation is not the best (see country I live), but I am willing to contribute if he or someone on the team could translate the game, but do not even know if he will see the comment.
And to help, no English course does not have in the city I live, if I had surely would.
I can understand you.
BTW I have learn english first from card games like Magic,Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon,reading comics and manga and playing video and board games.Now I have no problems with reading books and game-books on english:)

Reactions: VM356255

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017

img 1/ img 2
go to the dmd/game(1) file and copy into Unren (2)

link for UNREn
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

img 3 / img 4
Double click on unren to open it
and type on your keyboard 1 "extract rpa packages"
unpacking work begins
game images (pictures) and text file.RPYC the dialogs are in the Day files... but they are not yet readable)
close unren

img 5
open unren double click
type on your keyboard 2 (decompile rpyc files)
the work starts and adds the rpy files (now readable)
(with the version of unren v0.6 I was using it was necessary to run the game for that the decompilation is performed - but it seems that with version v0.7 it is no longer necessary)

Img 6 / img 7 /img 8
Open atom
Open a file
Go get the rpy file from the game file of the game
All you have to do is retrieve the text and translate it

link for

pak portuguese

Img 9
A little advice translates only the dialogues and for a better result, sentence by sentence or paragraph by paragraph without the"" or info of the game.

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
img 1/ img 2
go to the dmd/game(1) file and copy into Unren (2)

link for UNREn
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

img 3 / img 4
Double click on unren to open it
and type on your keyboard 1 "extract rpa packages"
unpacking work begins
game images (pictures) and text file.RPYC the dialogs are in the Day files... but they are not yet readable)
close unren

img 5
open unren double click
type on your keyboard 2 (decompile rpyc files)
the work starts and adds the rpy files (now readable)
(with the version of unren v0.6 I was using it was necessary to run the game for that the decompilation is performed - but it seems that with version v0.7 it is no longer necessary)

Img 6 / img 7 /img 8
Open atom
Open a file
Go get the rpy file from the game file of the game
All you have to do is retrieve the text and translate it

link for

pak portuguese

Img 9
A little advice translates only the dialogues and for a better result, sentence by sentence or paragraph by paragraph without the"" or info of the game.
Man, if I wasn't a man, I'd send you a kiss, thank you very much. Not that I take my entire vacation, but I want to see if I can finish it until the next release.

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I guess this means D will need to stop shaving completely and grow in "a Brazilian"
Think of a happy guy here. The game I like best here, now I can understand (at least the vast majority of the lines, but you can interpret the ones that are a little meaningless) A pity that I did not look for this before, actually did not even know that it would do. I have a lot to do, three chapters and a lot of dialogue, but it will be worth it.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Qualquer um
I had done the post in Portuguese, but excluded, it has to be in English, although both speak Portuguese, but never mind.
After several requests, I found someone who taught how to translate the game, it is very long, many and many lines, but it will be worth it, I will leave the post link (I do not know if it goes to the right post, give a search that will find) and one more image I translated (using google translator of course, not perfect, but better than nothing)
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-3-v0-22-5-mrdots-games.597/page-1470#post-2343762 Sem título.png

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Sorry to bother, I tried to use in chapter 1, but it does not work, I followed the procedure, but it is in this image, in chapter 2 and 3 worked right, I do not know what happened in 1.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Man, if I wasn't a man, I'd send you a kiss, thank you very much. Not that I take my entire vacation, but I want to see if I can finish it until the next release.
So the long awaited update where D goes to Carnaval. D would look hot in a one of those feathers and sequins dancer outfits.
Portanto, a tão esperada atualização em que D vai ao Carnaval.
D ficaria quente em uma daquelas roupas de dançarina de penas e lantejoulas.

Sem_titulo.png

Last edited:

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Sorry to bother, I tried to use in chapter 1, but it does not work, I followed the procedure, but it is in this image, in chapter 2 and 3 worked right, I do not know what happened in 1.
it would appear that with episode 1 of dmd unren asks to launch the game to start the decompilation.
it is necessary to type 2 launch the decompilation and unren de will ask to launch the game to finish the work img 10

Reactions: fried

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
it would appear that with episode 1 of dmd unren asks to launch the game to start the decompilation.
it is necessary to type 2 launch the decompilation and unren de will ask to launch the game to finish the work img 10
I tried here, started the game, saved and left, it didn't work.
I started and left it open, and nothing. what am I doing wrong?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I tried here, started the game, saved and left, it didn't work.
I started and left it open, and nothing. what am I doing wrong?
No idea what you are doing wrong it works fine for me
dmdunren.png

Here are the .rpy files for you -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I unzipped your file inside the game folder, and nothing changed, as in the images, I don't know what it can be.
copy the files inside the unzipped folder to the chapter 1 /game/ directory the one with the .rpa files.
if you edit those .rpy file and delete your old .rpyc files you will see the changes you make.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes