fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I don't, I support DrDots via Patreon because I don't want to use my credit card to make monthly donations. Patreon doesn't support incest games but I support the developer nonetheless, so no I can't see the images :D
FYI: the "reference" image I linked to in that post was at MrDots' own website, so it's free to view at least.

Longo McFap! has offered the paywall images in this topic for your (and other fans') consideration:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-3-v0-22-5-mrdots-games.597/post-2356275

Some people are OK with their head to body proportions for others...
View attachment 391115
It's a matter of personal taste.
Personally I would think D would taste the best, less wear and tear.
I've been told I have a big head at various times. The one at the top of my body.

You're just a headist and make life more difficult for people like me in a small-headed world.

What about with emotional support miniature horses?
Southwest Airlines has no problem with them on planes. ;)
Recall that D loved that full-size horse in Chapter 2. And, she's become quite accommodating of the MC's Thunderstick™ by now, as we've happily seen. Even her anal explorations in that regard seem on the verge of expanding quite soon.

No need to compromise at this point!

Last edited:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
By the preview pics it seems D & E are getting along just fine, guess D didn't see Elena and her Dad getting it on, because I don't think she would be so calm if she saw them.

Unless D is like her mother and plotting revenge...

Only 25 days to find out

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well, shit, guess I need to go get my trenching spade! :ROFLMAO:

Because in another thread we were talking about 1945, and someone complimented Rusty on not digging trenches...

• Haha
Reactions: fried

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well, shit, guess I need to go get my trenching spade! :ROFLMAO:

Because in another thread we were talking about 1945, and someone complimented Rusty on not digging trenches...
No I do believe you are correct about American, I just blundered across this article.

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Hi, does anybody else having save issues at chapter 2? it crashes after saving, it said something like this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 356, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while pickling an object

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont see how there wont be lesbian stuff in the poly route. I dont think they would consider that sharing, as they would all be in the relationship together.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
As I understand it (translating the text), there will be sex between women and men.
What concerns is whether with men will be threesome or NTR, I do not like NTR, for me would totally lose the meaning of the game.
If it was a threesome, until then, an exchange of couples in the same environment with Olivia and Graham, perhaps a threesome with Martin. As for another character, I think maybe it would be the photographer or the binocular guy.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
As I understand it (translating the text), there will be sex between women and men.
What concerns is whether with men will be threesome or NTR, I do not like NTR, for me would totally lose the meaning of the game.
If it was a threesome, until then, an exchange of couples in the same environment with Olivia and Graham, perhaps a threesome with Martin. As for another character, I think maybe it would be the photographer or the binocular guy.
There wont be NTR in the game. Sex between D and other guys will be sharing, with MC's knowledge and consent.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes