loters

Oct 9, 2017
Very big chance that male characters is Margo's boyfriend.
Yeah but we couldn´t saw his face due to the darker scene in ch. 2

PD: Do you imagine that in the end the bestiallity scene is with MC wearing an animal disguise. XD
On not D but with other character instead of her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah but we couldn´t saw his face due to the darker scene in ch. 2

PD: Do you imagine that in the end the bestiallity scene is with MC wearing an animal disguise. XD
On not D but with other character instead of her.
Does anyone realy think that Elena will leave D to have sex with a dog alone?

Reactions: loters

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I honestly do not understand this obsession for bestiality, I do not understand the language, but I did not understand anything in the game that leads to this side, would not these people imagine too much?
And I hope you don't go that way, I don't think I will go into history from what has been shown so far.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I honestly do not understand this obsession for bestiality, I do not understand the language, but I did not understand anything in the game that leads to this side, would not these people imagine too much?
And I hope you don't go that way, I don't think I will go into history from what has been shown so far.
It's optional.Nobody will force anyone to go that way.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Mr Dots said:
".....and the main storylines covered will be:

*The Pet arc (you know what this means :p )"

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Having a dog doesn't mean she's going to have sex with the dog, but I won't be arguing with others' fetishes.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Mr Dots said:
".....and the main storylines covered will be:

*The Pet arc (you know what this means :p )"
It´s not going to be introduced now but maybe in some updates if she is in a route in which she likes experiencing in sex. Maybe a tv program or a vid will give her the idea.
But also it could be another character. like someone said months ago could be your EX who is forced to do it like a punishment.
Time will tell...

Reactions: FreeGamer007

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Having a dog doesn't mean she's going to have sex with the dog, but I won't be arguing with others' fetishes.
It will be an avoidable fetish like the NTR.
I don´t know how she will pass to have sex with more characters. maybe even the three announced or more in a same gameplay.
But i hope dev does as well as is doing now.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
It will be an avoidable fetish like the NTR.
I don´t know how she will pass to have sex with more characters. maybe even the three announced or more in a same gameplay.
But i hope dev does as well as is doing now.
Yeah, I hope he doesn't ruin the beautiful work he's been doing so far, I also hope he can put these routes in a way that is acceptable (NTR and PET), not forced and hard to swallow.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, I hope he doesn't ruin the beautiful work he's been doing so far, I also hope he can put these routes in a way that is acceptable (NTR and PET), not forced and hard to swallow.
Well, i think that if you don't have enough sharing points and exibitionist points you will never see these scene.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Well, i think that if you don't have enough sharing points and exibitionist points you will never see these scene.
At the beginning of chapter 03, these points is manually placed, I put all in 500, hope not to give problems in the future.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
At the beginning of chapter 03, these points is manually placed, I put all in 500, hope not to give problems in the future.
All in 500???
In the save i´ve made from the beginning to have this points maximized i have 15.
(Maybe now you can get a different amount because i had this save since the dev implemented this points when ch. 1 was still in development and he made changes later)

But that huge amount is going to give you at least options to get that route.

LOL and i have 3 BDSM points at beggining of ch. 3 and you 500. Your D is a little devil XD

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Don´t you have at least a save of ch. 2 even if is at the middle of it??
I don't know if this question was for me. But in my case, I formatted the pc and lost all the saves. Then I used cheat to see only the galleries in chapter 1 and 2. Only chapter 3 I played normal.
But I plan to start the previous chapters again in the future.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes