TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Ah yes "the D got a mutated clit by habitually using an energy drink to wash down her birth control pills that caused it to transmogrify into a new appendage so she can now pee standing up route."
You thought about this way harder than I did. I just thought the idea of a girl making girls pregnant was funny.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Have you looked at the stuff I think is funny? I have a very twisted and socially unacceptable thought process. :D

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Is it a matter of taste, or is it dangerous to use the card for monthly donation? Is this Subscribestar site secure?
Subscribestar is secure, but the problem is that I do not get my salary on my credit card so I have to manually send money to it every month otherwise. Paypal is much easier for me because the structure is already set up.

Reactions: VM356255

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Ah yes "the D got a mutated clit by habitually using an energy drink to wash down her birth control pills that caused it to transmogrify into a new appendage so she can now pee standing up route."
You read hentai doujins, too?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not for nothing but D was looking at a larger breed of dog.
Personally I hope she opts for an emotional support pony. :)

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
(in private Discord channel)
Jeff Steel: "Team, what are current thoughts on the bestiality option? There's still joking and even eager thoughts about dogs and horses on Discord and the pirate site; whenever the topic arose, I would imply that D's desire for a dog as a pet was obvious and hope that was the only clue they needed. But for some reason, horses keep getting thrown into the mix and if that becomes her partner of choice, defending that decision amongst the hoi poloi could become neigh-untenable. Throw me a bone, here: what have you decided for her non-human participant?"

MrDots: "I understand your concerns, fortunately ."

Jeff Steel: "... I quit."

Last edited:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
(in private Discord channel)
Jeff Steele: "Team, what are current thoughts on the bestiality option? There's still joking and even eager thoughts about dogs and horses on Discord and the pirate site; whenever the topic arose, I would imply that D's desire for a dog as a pet was obvious and hope that was the only clue they needed. But for some reason, horses keep getting thrown into the mix and if that becomes her partner of choice, defending that decision amongst the hoi poloi could become neigh-untenable. Throw me a bone, here: what have you decided for her non-human participant?"

MrDots: "I understand your concerns, fortunately ."

Jeff Steele: "... I quit."
Yes, pet play arc has nothing to do with D, and everything to do with a Richard Gere on the MC.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Yes, pet play arc has nothing to do with D, and everything to do with a Richard Gere on the MC.
Sorry if I'm just asking to be on the safe side that means the daughter will not get a beastiality scene?

My English skills are not really high enough to understand this text 100%

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes