goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
A personal question, I'm donating $ 20 a month to Mr Dots, and as I understand it, I can access the full game.
My question is about the release, is it practically here, or is it out there before? It's scheduled for September 28th, and I was wondering if there and here would be together (I don't care, just to know if there are any differences in the archives)
This is a pirate site. It doesn't matter what you donate to a dev here; you can steal their stuff just like the rest of us.

We'll get the game as soon as someone posts links, or PMs links to the mods and the mods can make mirrors.

Reactions: RustyV

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
This is a pirate site. It doesn't matter what you donate to a dev here; you can steal their stuff just like the rest of us.

We'll get the game as soon as someone posts links, or PMs links to the mods and the mods can make mirrors.

No money, no game. And yes, Low pirate games here, I can't afford it all, I'm not a hypocrite.
But when you like something, and can help, we help.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
No money, no game. And yes, Low pirate games here, I can't afford it all, I'm not a hypocrite.
But when you like something, and can help, we help.
Here you have the complete walkthrought and animations for the game. And sometimes some people post preview images of next release. So... every content for Melody and DMD. And mods!!!!!!

In the official way you will get all the previews and the content depends on how much you donate.
If i remember well with 1$ you get a virtual hug XD.
with 5$ Melody
10$ Melody and DMD but without some special animations for both games (maybe you can´t see doggystyle animation or special scene). Oh, and the Melody image galerie (which can be obtained here too, ejem).
15$ all the above and walkthroughts for both games.
20$ all the above and all animations and scenes (FULL GAMES)
Sometimes depending on your donations you can see some post made by the creator.

Last edited:

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Here you have the complete walkthrought and animations for the game. And sometimes some people post preview images of next release. So... every content for Melody and DMD.

In the official way you will get all the previews and the content depends on how much you donate.
If i remember well with 1$ you get a virtual hug XD.
with 5$ Melody
10$ Melody and DMD but without some special animations for both games (maybe you can´t see doggystyle animation or special scene). Oh, and the Melody image galerie (which can be obtained here too, ejem).
15$ all the above and walkthroughts for both games.
20$ all the above and all animations and scenes (FULL GAMES)
The good thing about supporting the creator is that you are helping them to create a game. If not would be impossible for them to do that.
And sometimes devs ask supporters for ideas or post surveys for them.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

loters

Oct 9, 2017
I think it's been mentioned more times than not: there is no NTR in this game (from the MC's perspective, selfish as that seems in some paths), only planned sharing of D with other men.
You say this is not NTR because is not from MC perspective?
So Mc will not know that?
and threesome of for example Graham, D and MC would not be possible?

Just asking... I remember to have heard about it before but i dont remember now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
d, g and f is possible like e, d, georgina, j and neither is ntr.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
d, g and f is possible like e, d, georgina, j and neither is ntr.
For what i remember you can´t get Georgina and Jenifer in same gameplay. Is only one of them both to choose.

And NTR is referred for the MC. For what you said is the "cheating" tag.

The subject is that for some people sharing (MC agrees the sex between Gf, BF, Husband o wife and other person) is NTR and for others not. I think is more the term Cuckold which fits on here. Because D is not going to cheat on F without his permission.
I think is going to be more Elena and F or others corrupting D than her deciding to bang everyone. She is not going to leave you btw so she will not give any chance to ruin the relationship.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Please, could you once more tells us, and yourself, that you are not a cuckold?
Do you know the exact definition of “cuckold”? Look it up in the Oxford dictionary. Once you look at that, you will see that if D has sex with Martin or any other man, at this point in the story, she could not make MC a cuckold because on element in that definition has not taken place yet.

Reactions: fried

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Do you know the exact definition of “cuckold”? Look it up in the Oxford dictionary. Once you look at that, you will see that if D has sex with Martin or any other man, at this point in the story, she could not make MC a cuckold because on element in that definition has not taken place yet.
I, personally, would extend the definition, given that so many couples live together these days and don't get married. But MC would still not be a cuckold, because if D is being shared she's not unfaithful.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I know we re just making mostly useless posts until next update drops, but I'm sick about this endless NTR bullshit. I know it s unlikely to happen in this day and age of snowflakes in safe spaces, but please be grown ups and admit a scene is good because of its writing and art, who cares wether it's NTR or not... Please talk about something else, like the eventuality of anal giraffe sex in chapter 4 or whatevs

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
You guys are asses. That’s the last time I am coming posting to this site. Congrats on losing the only developer on this VN posting.
Just do a shot of whiskey every time someone screeches about NTR. You'll be three sheets to the wind fairly quick considering how immature people are about that content around this forum.

Reactions: RustyV

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You say this is not NTR because is not from MC perspective?
So Mc will not know that?
and threesome of for example Graham, D and MC would not be possible?

Just asking... I remember to have heard about it before but i dont remember now.
I am saying that the MC already had the option to cheat on D at multiple points by now, so he could have NTR'd her already. And, she commits NTR against the MC by sleeping with Elena without his knowledge. So, they are both already cheating, really.

But in terms of the NTR comments here of D specifically sleeping with other men, that is not planned - only her talking with MC and their agreeing on her having sex with other males has been mentioned.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Damn again this thing.Realy?
Soon I will be expecting someone to whine that F was NTR-ed D having sex with Rachel 18 years ago.

Reactions: crugh2112

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Uhh this game has "sharing points" so obviously D will be shared one day, it will be probably something like what happened in Dreaming of Dana, clearly stated that it's swinging not Netorare or Cuckold

Reactions: ionDivvy
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes