• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
(in private Discord channel)
Jeff Steel: "Team, what are current thoughts on the bestiality option? There's still joking and even eager thoughts about dogs and horses on Discord and the pirate site; whenever the topic arose, I would imply that D's desire for a dog as a pet was obvious and hope that was the only clue they needed. But for some reason, horses keep getting thrown into the mix and if that becomes her partner of choice, defending that decision amongst the hoi poloi could become neigh-untenable. Throw me a bone, here: what have you decided for her non-human participant?"

MrDots: "I understand your concerns, fortunately ."

Jeff Steel: "... I quit."
BEST EVER!
You actually managed to revive Hamster Dance!

As far as a Pet Arc goes I am curious to see how D (if D) will be enticed to engage in non-human sex .
D would have to become a lot more corrupted, which is great by me. :) Or Elena gets her stoned.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
There won’t be any NTR - at least not in the actual definition of NTR. There will be sharing - which some people consider NTR - but which I don’t and nobody who has ever written NTR on the face of this earth would ever consider the sharing which we are likely to do to actually to be NTR but like I said many wrongfully consider NTR - but it is not - not at all - not even close.

Sharing will be avoidable.

As for pets play, it will be avoidable as well and ... not totally sure it will happen ... still kind of debatable. Is a sizable fan pushback against it ...
The funding platform has no strings on MrDots for DMD (at this time), so I'd suggest experimenting with various things to gauge future reactions+possibilities while the opportunity is available. Just my $0.02 ... almost worth every penny.

Honestly, I imagined this happening in a scene full of partying where it's become more humorous shenanigans than usual, and the need to experience EVERYTHING going on at once becomes overwhelming ... from which the coincidental appearance of our not-human partier stumbling onto the scene leads to something more hot/heavy with them until it's done (perhaps encouraged by Elena). As everyone slowly circles the scene with minor confusion and realization of what's happening, it finishes and ... they laugh it off, getting back to regular partying again. Whoops! "So ... that happened, but it was a weird situation anyway!"

However, the fact it happened at all means other things could also occur that are not expected, so let's dive into those factors a bit and see what they might mean to these characters we know and love going forward. It could bring out angles not yet explored - no need to go all hardship route (which Chapter 3 is meant to avoid, we've heard), but some soul-searching about what it means to have love, give love and the kinds of expression they agree is fulfilling amongst the main couple + friends. Bestiality could be that one-time event which triggers meaningful digging into what it means to recognize and act upon their needs, desires and more vs blindly acting out in a way which resembles the former, perhaps.

There are bestiality games at this site today - e.g., Leaf on Fire is about a Pokemon trainer who cultivates sexual relationships with those pokemon she trains, most of them resembling animals, insects or birds more than stylized blob-things. So, there are fans of games where it happens. Do those intersect with DMD? From reactions I've seen, yes. A majority? From what I've seen thus far, no. But, sharing is also taking awhile to build up towards a majority, as well.

As far as a Pet Arc goes I am curious to see how D (if D) will be enticed to engage in non-human sex .
D would have to become a lot more corrupted, which is great by me. :) Or Elena gets her stoned.
Agreed, that's what it's all about:

Is bestiality in DMD a matter of corruption, different values in Donutistan, influences (social, ingested substance) or just plain kinkiness that goes farther than expected? Likely a combination and that's what fascinates me the most about this option - plus, what it could imply in terms of rationale of fictional characters for more extreme kinks down the line, even beyond DMD.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just a thought.
I'm replaying DMD the stated rationale for D and Elena to have yet another year of High School comes off as unnecessarily awkward. Of course D and Elena are 18 but then the issue of essentially being between their junior and senior year negates their ages.
Instead of whipping up some odd reason of high school being longer in their country won't it have just been easier to say Rachel held D back a year before enrolling her because she felt D was still too slow to go to school. This would have added to the Rachel is a manipulating bitch persona and suggested that if D would have been enrolled at the normal age she would have graduated. Thus D is actually a year older than her current classmates.
As far as Elena failing and having to repeat a school year no shock there.
Additionally this would have given their unlikely friendship a concrete justification, they were both a year older than the other girls.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Damn, so I can't share D with another woman? multiple pregnancies though that works

Mr Dots
SEPTEMBER 6, 2019 AT 5:18 PM
Hi vanderlei,

I appreciate it but you don’t need to donate money that you can’t afford to. I will still reply to you and anyone who asks questions, as long as I have the time to do it.

>D will share F with other girls, so there will be it right?
Yes, a threesome or foursome path is planned. At the moment, we’re working on the D/E path.

>And the question I most want to know, will D have relationships with other men? It will break my heart, but I really want to see. Will it be NRT or shared (threesome)?

No NRT. I personally don’t like it either, and I think it wouldn’t fit within D’s personality. There will be a shared path, and it will be optional for those who explicitly agree to share D with another guy. Not sure when this will happen as our priority is to work on the threesome paths with girls first.

Edit: I jumped here, saved here and there, and was able to contribute $ 20 a month.

Mar 14, 2019
There won’t be any NTR - at least not in the actual definition of NTR. There will be sharing - which some people consider NTR - but which I don’t and nobody who has ever written NTR on the face of this earth would ever consider the sharing which we are likely to do to actually to be NTR but like I said many wrongfully consider NTR - but it is not - not at all - not even close.

Sharing will be avoidable.

As for pets play, it will be avoidable as well and ... not totally sure it will happen ... still kind of debatable. Is a sizable fan pushback against it ...
Please, could you once more tells us, and yourself, that you are not a cuckold?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
BEST EVER!
You actually managed to revive Hamster Dance!

I think it's been mentioned more times than not: there is no NTR in this game (from the MC's perspective, selfish as that seems in some paths), only planned sharing of D with other men.

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
A personal question, I'm donating $ 20 a month to Mr Dots, and as I understand it, I can access the full game.
My question is about the release, is it practically here, or is it out there before? It's scheduled for September 28th, and I was wondering if there and here would be together (I don't care, just to know if there are any differences in the archives)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
A personal question, I'm donating $ 20 a month to Mr Dots, and as I understand it, I can access the full game.
My question is about the release, is it practically here, or is it out there before? It's scheduled for September 28th, and I was wondering if there and here would be together (I don't care, just to know if there are any differences in the archives)
You donate 20 on Patreon or SubscribeStar?
Patreon gives you only Melody.
Usualy no more than half hour after the game is sent to supporters,the game can be found here too with multiple ways to download.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The D+E path seemed like it has been building since Chapter 1 so no surprise there.
The only question I have is will the D+E path have to revolve around sharing the MC or will D and Elena have an independent relationship?
Personally I would like to see the latter. The girls have a bond as much as D has a bond with her father/boyfriend and it would be interesting to see D exploring both of her relationships.
Plus once D is smitten with Elena it gives the petite girl a greater influence on her new girlfriend and better able to push D's comfort zone.

Reactions: fried

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
You donate 20 on Patreon or SubscribeStar?
Patreon gives you only Melody.
Usualy no more than half hour after the game is sent to supporters,the game can be found here too with multiple ways to download.
SubscribeStar
Just to know if there are any differences in the files.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
The D+E path seemed like it has been building since Chapter 1 so no surprise there.
The only question I have is will the D+E path have to revolve around sharing the MC or will D and Elena have an independent relationship?
Personally I would like to see the latter. The girls have a bond as much as D has a bond with her father/boyfriend and it would be interesting to see D exploring both of her relationships.
Plus once D is smitten with Elena it gives the petite girl a greater influence on her new girlfriend and better able to push D's comfort zone.
The most logical answer to your question would be both.
If they have lesbian relationship: Harem Type
If they don't: Seperate type
But that means 2 route for each girl and that can be too much work for the team. So if i have to pick one, i would choose threesome/harem route because other route is the type of relationship they are in right now.

Reactions: RustyV

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This is a pirate site. It doesn't matter what you donate to a dev here; you can steal their stuff just like the rest of us.

We'll get the game as soon as someone posts links, or PMs links to the mods and the mods can make mirrors.

Reactions: RustyV

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
This is a pirate site. It doesn't matter what you donate to a dev here; you can steal their stuff just like the rest of us.

We'll get the game as soon as someone posts links, or PMs links to the mods and the mods can make mirrors.

No money, no game. And yes, Low pirate games here, I can't afford it all, I'm not a hypocrite.
But when you like something, and can help, we help.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
No money, no game. And yes, Low pirate games here, I can't afford it all, I'm not a hypocrite.
But when you like something, and can help, we help.
Here you have the complete walkthrought and animations for the game. And sometimes some people post preview images of next release. So... every content for Melody and DMD. And mods!!!!!!

In the official way you will get all the previews and the content depends on how much you donate.
If i remember well with 1$ you get a virtual hug XD.
with 5$ Melody
10$ Melody and DMD but without some special animations for both games (maybe you can´t see doggystyle animation or special scene). Oh, and the Melody image galerie (which can be obtained here too, ejem).
15$ all the above and walkthroughts for both games.
20$ all the above and all animations and scenes (FULL GAMES)
Sometimes depending on your donations you can see some post made by the creator.

Last edited:

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Here you have the complete walkthrought and animations for the game. And sometimes some people post preview images of next release. So... every content for Melody and DMD.

In the official way you will get all the previews and the content depends on how much you donate.
If i remember well with 1$ you get a virtual hug XD.
with 5$ Melody
10$ Melody and DMD but without some special animations for both games (maybe you can´t see doggystyle animation or special scene). Oh, and the Melody image galerie (which can be obtained here too, ejem).
15$ all the above and walkthroughts for both games.
20$ all the above and all animations and scenes (FULL GAMES)
The good thing about supporting the creator is that you are helping them to create a game. If not would be impossible for them to do that.
And sometimes devs ask supporters for ideas or post surveys for them.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

loters

Oct 9, 2017
I think it's been mentioned more times than not: there is no NTR in this game (from the MC's perspective, selfish as that seems in some paths), only planned sharing of D with other men.
You say this is not NTR because is not from MC perspective?
So Mc will not know that?
and threesome of for example Graham, D and MC would not be possible?

Just asking... I remember to have heard about it before but i dont remember now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
d, g and f is possible like e, d, georgina, j and neither is ntr.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes