John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I've made sure to follow the sharing path with your black buddy

I better be able to see D take that BBC

I also hope D starts to wear borderline nude clothing around outside. I made sure to always get the exhibition points when available
Sharing and exhibition points have also been my main focus lol

Reactions: Hank Moody

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Let's Take A Shower Together

Hi everyone!

We’re back again with the first previews for DMD v0.23.

For this week, I'll be sharing with you a few pictures of Elena and D taking a shower together.

DMD v.23 will be released on September 28th, 2019, so stay tuned!

More previews coming your way soon!

Extra previews here:

Thanks so much for your support :)
Mrdots.

View attachment 390567

View attachment 390566

View attachment 390565
Thanks for the previews Longo :)

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hey is it me or does the girl in Gonzo's From Beyond look like she was based on D?

View attachment 395784
There are a lot of Daz3d and Renderosity models that are similar in one way or another to D. I just sent 13 model recommendations (for the Model Competition) and was looking for youthful, round lips, interesting eyes, and several look like they could be D’s cousin.

Still not sure how many models besides D will compete - hopefully 4+D=5. Seems like a good number.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
There are a lot of Daz3d and Renderosity models that are similar in one way or another to D. I just sent 13 model recommendations (for the Model Competition) and was looking for youthful, round lips, interesting eyes, and several look like they could be D’s cousin.

Still not sure how many models besides D will compete - hopefully 4+D=5. Seems like a good number.
Perhaps another option to consider:

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Let's wait till it's out and sharing will be a thing.

Nope, this isn't NTR. It's netori. And tbh not even real Netori.
I don’t disagree, except there is a certain amount of the story from D’s POV, and in this VN, D has the more pronounced character arc and could arguably be considered a co-protagonist.

My bigger point is anything that is good for the Gander is good for the Goose. (If MC can have sex outside of D, then D can have sex outside of MC). In an equal partnership, this should be the case. (Not that I’m arguing away the Father-Daughter relationship that is inherently unequal, but we do have a drive to equalize it Sami has as reasonable.)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I don’t disagree, except there is a certain amount of the story from D’s POV, and in this VN, D has the more pronounced character arc and could arguably be considered a co-protagonist.
I would argue that they've both already cheated on each other, essentially. The only issue here is D cheating on the MC with another man - and, we know that's not happening. But that doesn't erase the MC sleeping having already slept with other women or D having sex with Elena, IMHO.

So, yes: perspective from which we view the potential act matters, I agree.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

I have found (oddly enough based on the ideal number of players in fun D&D campaigns) that 5 is an ideal maximum number of characters to deal with at once in most stories. Any more than that you run the risk of having characters who disappear from the narrative, are forgotten about, then suddenly reappear only to then sideline another character.

Are the other models going to be D sized or will she be the only girl there barely tall enough to be able to ride on roller coasters?
Are there any plans to make Vicky one of the other models?
There is a built in animosity between these characters, or is Vicky just attracted to D and can't deal with it.

Reactions: Magixian and fried

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Just dropping in to say thank you to Jeff Steel for communicating with us! Don't mind the odd jerkwads in here.
DMD was my first real love in adult gaming and still is. Keep up the good work my man.
Thanks. I didn’t know and wasn’t smart enough to realize you could block reading someone’s posts. Once I was told, was all better. :)

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I have found (oddly enough based on the ideal number of players in fun D&D campaigns) that 5 is an ideal maximum number of characters to deal with at once in most stories. Any more than that you run the risk of having characters who disappear from the narrative, are forgotten about, then suddenly reappear only to then sideline another character.

Are the other models going to be D sized or will she be the only girl there barely tall enough to be able to ride on roller coasters?
Are there any plans to make Vicky one of the other models?
There is a built in animosity between these characters, or is Vicky just attracted to D and can't deal with it.
I too have a D&D history. I agree with the number 5 for other reasons as well: 3 models does not seem like a competition. 7 models seems like a crowd and - agree that some models become underused side characters. 5 seems about right.

I am recommending we go for a shorter in height look (and not just a teen look). The shorter height gives a “youth effect” that runs with D/Elena/Jennifer and Melody/Fi /Xianne. I know not all teen girls are short, but it seems to fit as a consistent element of youth in the works.

Don’t think Vicky will appear, but hadn’t thought about it. Interesting idea.

Reactions: RustyV and fried

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I too have a D&D history. I agree with the number 5 for other reasons as well: 3 models does not seem like a competition. 7 models seems like a crowd and - agree that some models become underused side characters. 5 seems about right.

I am recommending we go for a shorter in height look (and not just a teen look). The shorter height gives a “youth effect” that runs with D/Elena/Jennifer and Melody/Fi /Xianne. I know not all teen girls are short, but it seems to fit as a consistent element of youth in the works.

Don’t think Vicky will appear, but hadn’t thought about it. Interesting idea.
Yeah I remember Karen from Gun Gale Online that wants to be shorter:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
As for pets play, it will be avoidable as well and ... not totally sure it will happen ... still kind of debatable. Is a sizable fan pushback against it ...
first off really loving the game, but i'd be pretty disappointed if it didn't make the cut at this point, been looking forward to that particular arc for awhile now. I do understand you can't alienate the majority of your audience though, so if it doesn't make sense to do then I totally get it.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes