RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just a random thought, but Melody takes place about 10 years before DMD correct?
So that would make D about 8, and didn't Rachel leave the MC at that point?
So wouldn't it be possible following the timeline that after Rachel left the MC (or if their relationship was on the rocks) Rachel could have went to a Melody concert and hooked up with her? :devilish:
Nice Melody/DMD crossover content, just saying.

Then D hooks up with Melody later at Seaside.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just a random thought, but Melody takes place about 10 years before DMD correct?
So wouldn't it be possible following the timeline that after Rachel left the MC (or if their relationship was on the rocks) Rachel could have went to a Melody concert and hooked up with her? :devilish:
I'm open to fantasy kinks in these games that are all over the place. Depending on the game and how it's integrated - make it somehow entertaining.

But, you just went over the line, buddy. :mad:

Well, alrighty then!
(y)(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018

And then the two of them could rescue the daughter from Lewd Island. Leave the dad behind though. :ROFLMAO:

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Not necessarily. The end of the chapter is more likely to be punctuated by some relationship issue or by a pregnancy than a sexual corruption step.
thanks for taking the time to reply, I shall now recede back into the shadows and eagerly await the choices you present us with :)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So there won't be a happily ever after ending....

Anything you can let us know about the next updates story?
My predictions :

- Pretty sure about anal
- Not so sure but maybe some sharing/exhibition with Graham and his daughter
- Same thing with F, D and E maybe more likely
- Needs to have Jennifer being useful, probably coming to join F & D on beach town.
- No zoo yet of course

No idea about the rest, but I trust this team and I like some surprises.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
My predictions :

- Pretty sure about anal
- Not so sure but maybe some sharing/exhibition with Graham and his daughter
- Same thing with F, D and E maybe more likely
- Needs to have Jennifer being useful, probably coming to join F & D on beach town.
- No zoo yet of course

No idea about the rest, but I trust this team and I like some surprises.
Mr Dots
SEPTEMBER 6, 2019 AT 5:18 PM
Hi vanderlei,

>D will share F with other girls, so there will be it right?
Yes, a threesome or foursome path is planned. At the moment, we’re working on the D/E path.

>And the question I most want to know, will D have relationships with other men? It will break my heart, but I really want to see. Will it be NRT or shared (threesome)?

No NRT. I personally don’t like it either, and I think it wouldn’t fit within D’s personality. There will be a shared path, and it will be optional for those who explicitly agree to share D with another guy. Not sure when this will happen as our priority is to work on the threesome paths with girls first.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is Georgina still slatted to appear in Seaside?
There has been a lot of Jennifer build up not not much has been mentioned of Georgian.
Unless Georgina is somehow involved with the model competition.
And if there is a Georgina path will there be D+G+MC sex, or even D+G sex?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So there won't be a happily ever after ending....

Anything you can let us know about the next updates story?
To be clear, a wedding, pregnancy, successful career — all these imo are more likely to end with credits than a sexual event. Personally, one of my favorite game endings of all time:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Is Georgina still slatted to appear in Seaside?
There has been a lot of Jennifer build up not not much has been mentioned of Georgian.
Unless Georgina is somehow involved with the model competition.
And if there is a Georgina path will there be D+G+MC sex, or even D+G sex?
Georgina - yes in the planning. Not sure if will be yes once actual execution done.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
To be clear, a wedding, pregnancy, successful career — all these imo are more likely to end with credits than a sexual event. Personally, one of my favorite game endings of all time:

Whatever the ending turns out to be (and, to be clear: whatever side-relationships or issues are involved, I am assuming this game's primary storyline will always revolve around D + MC), ending on a pregnant "hm?" thought is OK with me ... but I would still desire significant revelations concerning those two before this game slides out the door in such a manner. That is, please give us some buildup - however subtle or even unwanted - and perhaps hit a double-edged crescendo to let out the biggest stresses at some point not long before the dusk of this game is reached. Things are feeling too ideal at the moment, as weird as that may sound for someone who would enjoy these characters finding general satisfaction in life. Life isn't so straightforward, though, and hitting a point where stresses (good and bad) have collected and self-imploded, with mixed fallout but still relief that it happened, can mean we've hit a point where everything is out in the open and ready to go somewhere beyond DMD.

At that point, you could end this game like and I would be happy because that would mean we have seen all that should be learned about these characters in the situations presented within DMD. If any future games have situations where some of them also become involved, then we could learn more about their paths in new contexts ... but for DMD it can end with all we really needed to know about them and not much more. No egregious fat tossed in for eye candy filler, no final fairytale ending (if anything, D's path should lead to a non-fairytale finale because her growth came from being the sleeping beauty type who needed saving and then became her own person). Maybe let it end with just the characterizations being clear, however questioning we might still be of their hinted futures.

Don't make this entirely easy, keep us dreaming! That could bode well for future games to anticipate from this team. But, given the player audience, I realize there may be the temptation to offer some subplot resolutions on a silver platter.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It would be a stretch but a Winnie the Pooh ending would be unique.

D and the MC go to Galleons Leap Park so D can tell him about her having to go away to continue her modeling career but D promises she will be back for him soon.
“I believe I am going to miss you,” MC said with a soft, broken voice.
D leaned over and took her father into her arms. “I will miss you too MC. I will miss you very, very much.”
D departs and the MC is just left sitting on the bench waiting for her to return.

Last edited:

dubura

May 10, 2017
really hope they wrap the drama up with the mom quick i love the model there using but she is just a bitch nothing attractive about her personality she just needs to go and there is way to much back stabbing going on in CH3 you cant trust anyone its making it hard to enjoy the game

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes