Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Can we avoid sharing our beloved daughter with any girls or women, please?
Probably, but wait for an official answer.

On another note, in the eventuality it's unskipable, why don't people just fast forward the things they don't like ? I personally don't give a shit about a girl being exclusive or not to the MC I'm playing, I just want good story and scenes. But there's stuff I don't care for, like lesbian scenes or foot fetish. I understand a lot of people like these, but I don't complain, I fast forward if I don't have a choice to avoid it. It's that simple. It's not like you're playing some hard game like Super Meat Boy or whatever and you're stuck with the thing you don't like until you beat a level or a boss. It's visual novels, just skip ahead and rapid fire the left mouse button.

May 18, 2019

On another note, in the eventuality it's unskipable, why don't people just fast forward the things they don't like ? I personally don't give a shit about a girl being exclusive or not to the MC I'm playing, I just want good story and scenes. But there's stuff I don't care for, like lesbian scenes or foot fetish. I understand a lot of people like these, but I don't complain, I fast forward if I don't have a choice to avoid it. It's that simple. It's not like you're playing some hard game like Super Meat Boy or whatever and you're stuck with the thing you don't like until you beat a level or a boss. It's visual novels, just skip ahead and rapid fire the left mouse button.
Alone the existence of "sharing points" makes it skippable.

You got zero? Well no sharing.. easy as that.

May 28, 2018
I believe so, it all depends on your choices.
For example, I'm doing two routes (one save game for each)
One only D and F.
And another with all the possibilities of the game.

Alone the existence of "sharing points" makes it skippable.

You got zero? Well no sharing.. easy as that.
Thank you so much for your answers. I think I'll give this game another try.
Best regards

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
skipping d+e might not be that easy but otherwise skipping is possible.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Elena has become such an integral part of D's evolution from a sheltered girl into a more self-confident young women that Elena is almost as pivotal to the story as the MC.
Even D having a sexual relation with Elena can be viewed necessary facet of her becoming her own person, not what Rachel wanted her to be.

However sex with Jennifer, Olivia, Graham, Martin, Casandra, Georgina, hot girl(s) in the model competition, dog and/or pony, even a lesbian orgy with her new high school's varsity cheerleading squad could be viewed as D slutting around. :D
GO D!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes