fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Eh, some choices dont really seem to appear and the version number doesnt seem to match
Each Walkthrough references which "Day" it is during gameplay (upper left corner). The releases are numbered differently than the days and each release contains one or more days in-game.

This condition is the same for each Chapter's releases in relation to their corresponding Walkthough.

For example, DMD r22.5 is part of Chapter 3 and contains content for Days 28-30. The relevant Walkthrough references Day 28 events, Day 29, etc. but doesn't talk about "release 22.5" specifically.

Reactions: RustyV

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Eh, some choices dont really seem to appear and the version number doesnt seem to match
Everything seemed ok from what I saw but then again....I don't depend on a walkthrough to play game either. Just make a save at each main moment and then go back and check differences in choices...Explore the game :) Enjoy it all :)

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Everything seemed ok from what I saw but then again....I don't depend on a walkthrough to play game either. Just make a save at each main moment and then go back and check differences in choices...Explore the game :) Enjoy it all :)
The one i have (which i got from here) only covers chapter 1 apparently. And i at first got it because of Cupid Night :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ah, found it now, appreciated.

On a different note, naming the father Adam made the beginning of chapter 2 hella confusing
Adam from Mercy Thompson.
You can use Curran from Kate Daniels or Bruiser from Jane Yellowrock:)
Definitely won't meet them in the game.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes