RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't think anyone will get breast enhancement surgery.
Not to mention Elena is already in Seaside.Why she will want to go back home and then again go through all to get back to Seaside.Also MC already have said to Jennifer that he likes her boobs the way they are.
Elena getting breast enhancement was conjectural.

I've stretched the truth once of twice to a girl was hooking up with, plus Jennifer was sensitive about her breasts and needed to be reassured. If for no other reason than to make her less self-conscious.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Elena getting breast enhancement was conjectural.

I've stretched the truth once of twice to a girl was hooking up with, plus Jennifer was sensitive about her breasts and needed to be reassured. If for no other reason than to make her less self-conscious.
Imagine if Jen grew boobs and her body grew into her big head. She'd probably look something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, I'm trolling you! :)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Serious question, could you actually make them saggy with wider areola and up to the bellybutton?
Not to defer your request, but that might also get some traction in the DMD Fan Art topic - those of us with working approximations of the D model can literally adjust her proportions quite flexibly.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Not to defer your request, but that might also get some traction in the DMD Fan Art topic - those of us with working approximations of the D model can literally adjust her proportions quite flexibly.
Great! Then can you give her an engorged clit that approximates a male penis. Scientific reasons.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Great! Then can you give her an engorged clit that approximates a male penis. Scientific reasons.
Actually . . . yeah I could :) . Have all sorts of mods for her genitals, including some full-on futa (with or without balls), etc. There's always ZBrush to mod it for custom needs, too.

But, that would mean making the time to get it looking nice, which lately has been stupid for me :( . I'd really like to prioritize time for this 3D hobby again soon.

So, I think requesting in that thread is probably the fastest way to get something going from someone who is probably more talented, anyway.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Actually . . . yeah I could :) . Have all sorts of mods for her genitals, including some full-on futa (with or without balls), etc. There's always ZBrush to mod it for custom needs, too.

But, that would mean making the time to get it looking nice, which lately has been stupid for me :( . I'd really like to prioritize time for this 3D hobby again soon.

So, I think requesting in that thread is probably the fastest way to get something going from someone who is probably more talented, anyway.
Just funning around. I came across something like this, of all places, on the internet. Some site where they displayed female body builders who have taken all sorts of chemicals enhancing different parts of their bodies. An lo and behold, she had a dick, albeit smaller, like mine. Check it out, for science. :ROFLMAO:

Makes it easier to find it!

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes