Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
One of my expectations in this update is D and F to go back to the nudist beach with olivia and her father :) We need different actions!
Judging by the preview pics it looks like we are going with Elena as well so certainly things could heat up if we introduce her to those two.

Reactions: BK186

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Nah, best solution is to turn Mom into their sex slave. Mom goes after people she can dominate easily, but I think that deep down she wants someone to push back. Seems like something Elena might do on the sly so she can give retrained Mommy to the happy couple as a gift.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
One of my expectations in this update is D and F to go back to the nudist beach with olivia and her father :) We need different actions!
That is a must. Possibly joined by Elena and Jennifer and under watchful eye of peeping bar owner with binoculars. He should probably invest some money in a tripod so both of his hands can be free.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Nah, best solution is to turn Mom into their sex slave. Mom goes after people she can dominate easily, but I think that deep down she wants someone to push back. Seems like something Elena might do on the sly so she can give retrained Mommy to the happy couple as a gift.
Have her be serviced by D's new dog.

b's new
dog

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes