ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Nah, best solution is to turn Mom into their sex slave. Mom goes after people she can dominate easily, but I think that deep down she wants someone to push back. Seems like something Elena might do on the sly so she can give retrained Mommy to the happy couple as a gift.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
One of my expectations in this update is D and F to go back to the nudist beach with olivia and her father :) We need different actions!
That is a must. Possibly joined by Elena and Jennifer and under watchful eye of peeping bar owner with binoculars. He should probably invest some money in a tripod so both of his hands can be free.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Nah, best solution is to turn Mom into their sex slave. Mom goes after people she can dominate easily, but I think that deep down she wants someone to push back. Seems like something Elena might do on the sly so she can give retrained Mommy to the happy couple as a gift.
Have her be serviced by D's new dog.

b's new
dog

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe Rachel will admit she's a lesbian and run off with I don't know... Casandra.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
THAT WOULD BE A PERFECT USE OF THAT CHARACTER! :devilish: :love: (y)(y)(y)

Mom can sleep with the fishes.
"Make it look like an accident"

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes