armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think real anal would be somewhere before or after lesbian action. Pet arc will probably be near the very end. Unless they start with a dog and end with an elephant, which could make the game last until 2023 :D
Pet can't be at the end.You don't jump straight to sex.We probably will go the usual path-licking,hj,fj,tj,bj,sex,anal.
I think D needs a nipple ring.
View attachment 406020
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/08/154218_5pm_017.jpg
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/08/154219_5pm_031a.jpg

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
DMD v0.23September 28th, 2019
9 days to go.
As usual can't wait for this update, I don't think there will be any other update of the 5-6 other games I enjoy on this site before the 28th, to help me wait. Hope there will be as much content as in the last update, or even more. Also hope there won't be too much lesbian-only scenes, even if I perfectly understand some people like that. And definitely hope during the hiatus betwen the end of Melody and the announce of a new game to replace it on Patreon, there will be a few monthly updates for DmD. 3 months is fucking long, even if it's mostly always worth the wait.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As usual can't wait for this update, I don't think there will be any other update of the 5-6 other games I enjoy on this site before the 28th, to help me wait. Hope there will be as much content as in the last update, or even more. Also hope there won't be too much lesbian-only scenes, even if I perfectly understand some people like that. And definitely hope during the hiatus betwen the end of Melody and the announce of a new game to replace it on Patreon, there will be a few monthly updates for DmD. 3 months is fucking long, even if it's mostly always worth the wait.

View attachment 406105
There is a chance for some games to get an update before the end of september
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SU is the only one I really like in this list, also Milfy City but just for the CGs. I badly need an update to Witch Trainer Silver Mod, SC34 (which will probably get a release between now and the end of october) and of course Summertime Saga and Timestamps but these 2 are far from a new udpate.
BTW Echoes of Lust is out.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
There is a chance for some games to get an update before the end of september
SU is the only one I really like in this list, also Milfy City but just for the CGs. I badly need an update to Witch Trainer Silver Mod, SC34 (which will probably get a release between now and the end of october) and of course Summertime Saga and Timestamps but these 2 are far from a new udpate.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think D needs a new hair style. I personally consider her current one ugly.
It's not so much I think D's hair style is unattractive as much as it seems to be a youthful version of Rachel's hair. Because D has left that part of her life behind and we are in a new chapter of her life a new hair style would be plausible.
Just please keep D's hair long.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I almost had a girl convinced once that getting her nipples pierced would make it dangerous to breast feed a baby because the piercing holes would change the direction of the milk flow. :)
Then she looked it up online. :(

Regardless I am definitely in the pro D getting at least one nipple pierced camp.
Maybe not a clit ring. I have a story about that. :eek:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
One nipple piercing (or two, later) why not, my only reservation is about the bull nose ring, never thought that looked good. Almost everywhere else is fine. Definitely bored with tattoos, too many of them everywhere, it completely lost its appeal for me now that any random retard has one. It used to make people stand out from the mass, they were either for rockstars, criminals, sailors, bikers or military. Now Mr & Mrs normalfag have at least 3. And they choose shitty ones as if was as easy to remove as a sticker. I know we only talked about piercings until now, but I figured the subject of tattoos would come at some point. And during this usual time of pointless posts before the release, I thought this rant would fit.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes