Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
DMD v0.23September 28th, 2019
9 days to go.
As usual can't wait for this update, I don't think there will be any other update of the 5-6 other games I enjoy on this site before the 28th, to help me wait. Hope there will be as much content as in the last update, or even more. Also hope there won't be too much lesbian-only scenes, even if I perfectly understand some people like that. And definitely hope during the hiatus betwen the end of Melody and the announce of a new game to replace it on Patreon, there will be a few monthly updates for DmD. 3 months is fucking long, even if it's mostly always worth the wait.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As usual can't wait for this update, I don't think there will be any other update of the 5-6 other games I enjoy on this site before the 28th, to help me wait. Hope there will be as much content as in the last update, or even more. Also hope there won't be too much lesbian-only scenes, even if I perfectly understand some people like that. And definitely hope during the hiatus betwen the end of Melody and the announce of a new game to replace it on Patreon, there will be a few monthly updates for DmD. 3 months is fucking long, even if it's mostly always worth the wait.

View attachment 406105
There is a chance for some games to get an update before the end of september
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SU is the only one I really like in this list, also Milfy City but just for the CGs. I badly need an update to Witch Trainer Silver Mod, SC34 (which will probably get a release between now and the end of october) and of course Summertime Saga and Timestamps but these 2 are far from a new udpate.
BTW Echoes of Lust is out.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
There is a chance for some games to get an update before the end of september
SU is the only one I really like in this list, also Milfy City but just for the CGs. I badly need an update to Witch Trainer Silver Mod, SC34 (which will probably get a release between now and the end of october) and of course Summertime Saga and Timestamps but these 2 are far from a new udpate.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think D needs a new hair style. I personally consider her current one ugly.
It's not so much I think D's hair style is unattractive as much as it seems to be a youthful version of Rachel's hair. Because D has left that part of her life behind and we are in a new chapter of her life a new hair style would be plausible.
Just please keep D's hair long.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I almost had a girl convinced once that getting her nipples pierced would make it dangerous to breast feed a baby because the piercing holes would change the direction of the milk flow. :)
Then she looked it up online. :(

Regardless I am definitely in the pro D getting at least one nipple pierced camp.
Maybe not a clit ring. I have a story about that. :eek:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
One nipple piercing (or two, later) why not, my only reservation is about the bull nose ring, never thought that looked good. Almost everywhere else is fine. Definitely bored with tattoos, too many of them everywhere, it completely lost its appeal for me now that any random retard has one. It used to make people stand out from the mass, they were either for rockstars, criminals, sailors, bikers or military. Now Mr & Mrs normalfag have at least 3. And they choose shitty ones as if was as easy to remove as a sticker. I know we only talked about piercings until now, but I figured the subject of tattoos would come at some point. And during this usual time of pointless posts before the release, I thought this rant would fit.

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
hellos everyone :D so i finished chapter 1 few days ago and went chapter two but is there a way to know the status of the daugheter ? how many EXH how many BDSM how many sharing points?? cuz i like don't know and i just found out about them.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
hellos everyone :D so i finished chapter 1 few days ago and went chapter two but is there a way to know the status of the daugheter ? how many EXH how many BDSM how many sharing points?? cuz i like don't know and i just found out about them.
Umm... I think you needed to look at a walkthrough to keep track of those points back in Ch 1. You can probably just make something up.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
open the dmd chap 1 that you just finished with your last backup and click on the top right on D's picture to open the stats.
report hidden points in dmd chap 2 when you start a new game by choosing continuous from chap 1 and are asked to manually enter the choices you made in 1

Reactions: asd33asd33

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As I always say tattoo's on a hot girl is like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari
My issue is the amount of tats a girl has. one can be hot, but too many girls are covered with ink.
IMO they usually end up looking like they work in a carnival sideshow. Wait until they get older.
You want to make a fortune? Make tattoo ink that completely fades away after a decade.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes