goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Height: 5' 10" (1.78 m).

My both arguments are logically and connected, D = dwarf * huge melons -> no super model.
Kate Upton = tall * huge melons -> can be super model.

Enough of that.
Donutistan doesn't exist in our world either. Never mind parents renouncing citizenship of a minor in a western country.

In the DMD/Melodyverse, short girls with big melons CAN be fashion models.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Donutistan doesn't exist in our world either. Never mind parents renouncing citizenship of a minor in a western country.

In the DMD/Melodyverse, short girls with big melons CAN be fashion models.
Yeah, did I say something different? Read what I quoted in the beginning (no tatts because it would be bad for her model job and I said in reality she wouldn't ever be a fashion model -> tatts are no problem for her becoming a fashion model in this game. *sigh*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Agreed. I think somebody here said something like, "Tattoos on a beautiful woman are like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari." :ROFLMAO:
I don't mind tattoo's but it depends on the woman.

There are some women that really suit them and some that really don't. It also depends on the tattoo.

Tramp stamps I don't like. Those silly little tattoo's some women get at the base of the spine or on the breasts. My biggest "avoid like the plague" tattoo is a barcode on the back of the neck. It's like a checkout for cheap whores.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Much like piercings and tattoo's they aren't to everyones taste.

Everytime i've seen body writing it's always looked stupid. Instant turn off.
I agree, body writing is not that hot.
Plus I've seen girls get pissed when someone is trying to read what quote they thought they should share with the world.

Again IF D got A tat it would have to be small and tasteful, but a piercing would work better for her being a model.
And Elena would probably be somehow involved in D getting either one. :D

Whatever your opinion of D getting either a tattoo or a piercing this image alteration seems to be of interest to DMD's fans.

Last edited:

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
open the dmd chap 1 that you just finished with your last backup and click on the top right on D's picture to open the stats.
report hidden points in dmd chap 2 when you start a new game by choosing continuous from chap 1 and are asked to manually enter the choices you made in 1
Thanks alot !! u saved me lots of time and calculations xd

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I hate it (not your work, but if she had one).

---------------------------------------------

So, in other topics ... it was recently impressed upon me in the Discord channel that the cross-game appearances we've seen by Amy, Arnold, a "Melody Live" sign, the nudist woman and Koko were merely disconnected characters and events - they don't imply any connection between the games at all. In fact, they are supposed to exist in non-overlapping universes.

I suppose it's my fault for missing this subject sometime ago, but I seem to recall us talking about timeline differences between the games because of Koko and various other things that showed they were in the same universe, just different locales and timelines. Somehow this "not the same universe" aspect got completely by me, perhaps because I am slow.

Not wanting to create noise, was it just me missing this point, perhaps?

And, if all of these cross-game appearances were not to imply any connections at all, I am truly disappointed. That makes them simply throwaways and meaningless, hollow devices to fill a temporary need and attempt a cute recollection of the other game, IMHO. The use of Koko as the same character, different time, in both games as a completely unrelated persona across both games seems like a huge, missed opportunity: future games could also build on these appearances and create an implicit, intruiging timeline of events outside the plotline which could hold discussion interest well after the games are done. Seeing related objects and people can bring up various scenarios as to what they meant and how they integrated at that point in a given game vs others - there is the chance for a rich, fun path that is an unsaid story, outside of the major subplots.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes