mattius77

May 16, 2017
Not Kindr?
Last week someone made a Hitler/Nazi reference in regard to Summertime Saga, and I said it was the stupidest thing I had ever read on the innerwebs.

This, sir, not only makes up for it. But it gives me hope for mankind in a way that I had sort of lost sight of in recent years. Brilliant, wonderful, stupendous pun. I shall give you a standing golf clap for your efforts.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ah okay, was just wondering because I picked Georgina over Jennifer as there is still no sign of her yet.
Looks nice. Just hope there won't only be a lesbian scene with Jen.
Just a look on the family friendly pictures here,will give you an idea that we are strongly going for lesbian and later threesome/foursome.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Just a look on the family friendly pictures here,will give you an idea that we are strongly going for lesbian and later threesome/foursome.

That route will happen in the future, but not anytime soon. First we have to work on the girls routes.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Not realy,we have more previews with D than Jennifer.
I don't think D does really count, because she is the main character beside F. She will always appear often.

I wonder how big the 3rd chapter will be. I mean there are many characters which hopefully will appear again.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just funning around. I came across something like this, of all places, on the internet. Some site where they displayed female body builders who have taken all sorts of chemicals enhancing different parts of their bodies. An lo and behold, she had a dick, albeit smaller, like mine. Check it out, for science. :ROFLMAO:

Makes it easier to find it!
That also can happen for F -> M transgender folks on hormone replacement therapy, FWIW.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't think D does really count, because she is the main character beside F. She will always appear often.

I wonder how big the 3rd chapter will be. I mean there are many characters which hopefully will appear again.
Must be bigger than ch.2.We still have 6 more corruption levels,not to mention the game won't end at the same time when we reach level 18 corruption.I am sure we will have at least 1-2 more updates after.
We saw how lame is to finish the game immediately after MC is finaly having sex with his mother in Milf's Villa.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
The MC had better be fixing that creaky guest room door so that he and D can do the voyeur thing on Jennifer and Elena- or maybe it would be better if they did get caught peeking :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes