highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so i have been following the walkthrough in ch 1. and i wanted to know exactly what this walkthrough is pointing me toward (harem?, just my daughter or what?) because due to it I'm now in a relationship with my daughter, her friend, georgina? (and it seems like its going to point me toward jennifer too) I'm pretty worried that things might end up bad and if i had to pick one it would be the daughter

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You always have options in this VN to do or not to do something.
If you reject an advance you end that sexual relationship route.
FYI to prevent a bad ending go to the police and have D and the MC take self-defense class.

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
You always have options in this VN to do or not to do something.
If you reject an advance you end that sexual relationship route.
FYI to prevent a bad ending go to the police and have D and the MC take self-defense class.
so im not really into lesbian stuff, so can i shut down the elena and D route (like elena trying to kiss D or take a shower with her) without stopping a threesome latter on (if there is one)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so i have been following the walkthrough in ch 1. and i wanted to know exactly what this walkthrough is pointing me toward (harem?, just my daughter or what?) because due to it I'm now in a relationship with my daughter, her friend, georgina? (and it seems like its going to point me toward jennifer too) I'm pretty worried that things might end up bad and if i had to pick one it would be the daughter
up to your choices if d+f or d+f+g+e+j and others.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you think about it Elena would probably be the girl to get breast enhancement surgery.
She has referred to wishing her boobs were bigger in past updates and she is all over D's big boobies. Her dad not only tries to buy her affection but is a surgeon and most likely would know a plastic surgeon or two.
I know Petite Elena is popular, but it would not have been out of character for Elena to have shown up in Seaside with B or C cups.:love:

Maybe Jennifer will be the girl to surprise us when she shows up to "visit" D and the MC. :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If you think about it Elena would probably be the girl to get breast enhancement surgery.
She has referred to wishing her boobs were bigger in past updates and she is all over D's big boobies. Her dad not only tries to buy her affection but is a surgeon and most likely would know a plastic surgeon or two.
I know Petite Elena is popular, but it would not have been out of character for Elena to have shown up in Seaside with B or C cups.:love:

Maybe Jennifer will be the girl to surprise us when she shows up to "visit" D and the MC. :D
I don't think anyone will get breast ennancement surgery.
Not to mention Elena is already in Seaside.Why she will want to go back home and then again go through all to get back to Seaside.Also MC already have said to Jennifer that he likes her boobs the way they are.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes