Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dating My Daughter [Ch.3 v0.25] [MrDots Games] (2.41 GB rar pc source)
566 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I don't know Hyperserver, I don't have a dog in this fight but you might have over reacted a wee bit. You are clearly irritated, I personally don't agree with a ban for saying "screenshot" maybe mute him for a day to let him cool down, which is something I think everyone should do. As for the potential offence caused by nickname, which when spelled correctly means God is the greatest, I think everyone should have bigger fish to fry than that

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Is the ending in sight yet? Just curious

Edit oh I just read there is going to be a fourth chapter so I guess not, also the writing seems to be getting worse and I dont mean the NTR fetishes but the overall story and arcs as a whole have taken a backseat to accommodate the fetish checklist if that makes sense

Last edited:
Reactions: Nospamwss

Andeee86

Dec 29, 2019
v0.24
This update in a lot of ways is all about setting up the various sharing paths that we have in mind for F and especially D.

in update 0.25 he writes setting various sharing paths I see that in this update they continue to setting shering paths
4 months of waiting and no content to share dother with other men I feel disappointed that I will have to wait the next 4 if not more it sucks

Last edited:
Reactions: zehyr

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Anyone got a ch2 save where... hmm what was the last thing I did? AAgh I cant remeber, but lets say after the shower sex scene with D after the first time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Did y'all really expect there to be sharing with other men right away? Lmao Mr.Dots likes to build up to it! It would make no sense to just have sex with any other men without any proper buildup
Pretty obvious they are either new players or impatient.
For anyone playing the game from the start/September 2016/ is realy easy to make the right guess what can happen and for what we will need more time.

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
Interesting.You can only get something like that if you intentionaly go for it.So blame yourself.
Right? He sounds like a self-loathing closet cuck. :KEK: Why do so many people start arguments and get buttmad over non-monogamous content? Like when NTR or swinging/sharing is present in a game they will go out of their way to scream about it in comments, which is true for many fetishes I've noticed, but NTR seems to be a particularly sore spot for a lot of people. I'm legit trying to understand why that is the case, is it insecurity about a projected scenario?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharper and ToTeras

Cami_Seta

Oct 14, 2018
Pretty obvious they are either new players or impatient.
For anyone playing the game from the start/September 2016/ is realy easy to make the right guess what can happen and for what we will need more time.
Foreal, like we waited so long just for F and D to have sex, i doubt they were going to do things differently

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.25.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes