fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It would be interesting if D did anything sexual with Martin before F approves.
But seeing how D's character doesn't do anything without permission I think she will talk to F first.
He will have to wrestle with D screwing around with another man now being a reality and not just sex talk.
After his OK D will either go hand job or bj, either way she will probably do it as a surprise to Martin as she has been giving F sexual surprises.
View attachment 595725
And it's an interesting reference you offered, because D has been proactively initiating more frequently, it seems.

So, while I agree with your general prediction of how MC might first offer his agreement, my thought is that a specific situation with Martin - repeating the shared bathroom scene, for example - could spike her already heightened interest . . . and that's the same type of situation where she could give in to the moment, instead of holding back enough to wait for MC's approval. If MrDots agreed, which I realize is unlikely but would make this part of the story far more interesting in its dynamics going towards Chapter 4, IMHO.

Reactions: RustyV

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
And it's an interesting reference you offered, because D has been proactively initiating more frequently, it seems.

So, while I agree with your general prediction of how MC might first offer his agreement, my thought is that a specific situation with Martin - repeating the shared bathroom scene, for example - could spike her already heightened interest . . . and that's the same type of situation where she could give in to the moment, instead of holding back enough to wait for MC's approval. If MrDots agreed, which I realize is unlikely but would make this part of the story far more interesting in its dynamics going towards Chapter 4, IMHO.
If D did that, without F's knowledge or approval, wouldn't that be cheating instead of sharing (yes, F is cheating, but there is not currently an option for D cheating).
Part of the issue is that we can enable the Martin sharing option without knowing what that actual will result will be. Some people may be open to sharing, but only to HJ or BJ level (yes, we can easily turn the option off, but we may have already seen more than what we wanted)

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
If D did that, without F's knowledge or approval, wouldn't that be cheating instead of sharing (yes, F is cheating, but there is not currently an option for D cheating).
Part of the issue is that we can enable the Martin sharing option without knowing what that actual will result will be. Some people may be open to sharing, but only to HJ or BJ level (yes, we can easily turn the option off, but we may have already seen more than what we wanted)
Yes, it would be cheating, IMHO. Regardless of what Bill Clinton might classify this as . . .

Which is exactly what the MC has been doing all along, but for some reason that doesn't seem to get called out quite so loudly :) . There is NTR in this game, it's from the male side of the hetero couple!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yes, it would be cheating, IMHO. Regardless of what Bill Clinton might classify this as . . .

Which is exactly what the MC has been doing all along, but for some reason that doesn't seem to get called out quite so loudly :) . There is NTR in this game, it's from the male side of the hetero couple!
no - there is NOT NTR!
The difference between NTR and cheating, is that cheating is WITHOUT knowledge, whilst NTR is WITH knowledge about what's going on. Cheating will turn into NTR once the other one discovers. (NTR always involves the knowledge about - like seeing wanted or unwanted, or being told about)

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
D has already cheated on F with Elena (if you are no that path)so the precedent is there for her to have fun times with Martin- then F can come clean he has been fucking Elena/Georgina/Olivia et al

Reactions: fried

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Rachel taking away Frank from D is?
taken FRANK away from D? Who the hell is Frank? and how can someone been taken away from someone who he isn't together with? D is together with MC.
Just in case you named MC as Frank, then YES, Rachel taking him away from D would be NTR, but it would never ever happen, because MC and D are always together -> that's the unavoidable main story.
So this (only in theory possible) ntr will not hapen.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Who the hell is Frank?
I don't think you have read any of the dialog if you don't know who Frank is lol
Frank is D's boyfriend which her mother stole from her
Your very definition of NTR- "whilst NTR is WITH knowledge about what's going on. Cheating will turn into NTR once the other one discovers "

Here D just found out her mom was fucking her boyfriend and the one responsible for stealing him away from her:

FrqankPNG.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeancul

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I don't think you have read any of the dialog if you don't know who Frank is lol
Frank is D's boyfriend which her mother stole from her
Your very definition of NTR- "whilst NTR is WITH knowledge about what's going on. Cheating will turn into NTR once the other one discovers "

Here D just found out her mom was fucking her boyfriend and the one responsible for stealing him away from her:

View attachment 598952
ok - this did not happen within the actual story itself - it was part of the past. And YES - this would be considered as NTR. (sorry that i don't remember the whole text of part 1 XD).
Maybe we have to say that MC will not run into NTR - or the player will not see any NTR. This would be more correct then if i think twice

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
D has already cheated on F with Elena (if you are no that path)so the precedent is there for her to have fun times with Martin- then F can come clean he has been fucking Elena/Georgina/Olivia et al
I forgot about that scene (and the dream). That never worried me as I have nothing against D with another girl (especially one I am involved with), and I think it was also partly Elena trying to get D moving towards a threesome with F, D and Elena.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So how much of Chapter 2 is done ATM?
It's been a while since I followed the development of Big Booby Daughter Game 385.

ShadowThrone, I too would like to see D involved with more girls. I mean, I really like Elena but it seems like Jennifer went forgotten.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
????
It literally happened in game on day 20- go look for yourself
It's how F managed to get D out of the country
At this time D was already together with MC - so this can't be ntr anymore then

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
At this time D was already together with MC - so this can't be ntr anymore then
And why was she with F?
Frank wasn't returning her calls or emailing her in ch1 because her mum was stealing her boyfriend at that very time
If Frank was calling and paying D attention the whole story would't have happened thus the DmD storyline started because D was being ntr'd by her own mom lol

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
And why was she with F?
Frank wasn't returning her calls or emailing her in ch1 because her mum was stealing her boyfriend at that very time
If Frank was calling and paying D attention the whole story would't have happened thus the DmD storyline started because D was being ntr'd by her own mom lol
you said the right: DMD story started because F ntr'd D BEFORE she met MC.
But why to argue? YOU are MC, and MC was never ntr'd and will never be. Nobody cares about others, and also nobody cares what happened before.
No reason to draw an endless discussion - even less with you.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
you said the right: DMD story started because F ntr'd D BEFORE she met MC.
Nope - it was happening when D was on holidays getting to know F- you know the 1st few days of this game
Nothing to indicate D's mum was fucking Frank until D left the country and met F
Yes- MC will not be a victim of ntr but to say there is no ntr in dmd is false by your own definition #34,358

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
no - there is NOT NTR!
The difference between NTR and cheating, is that cheating is WITHOUT knowledge, whilst NTR is WITH knowledge about what's going on. Cheating will turn into NTR once the other one discovers. (NTR always involves the knowledge about - like seeing wanted or unwanted, or being told about)
Hi Hyperserver, we're probably going to disagree here:

TLDR: NTR isn't just cuckolding, it can also refer to cheating in general.

I realize what fine line MrDots and team have decided to take here for the sake of fans, but in essence I think that comes down to something outside of NTR's allowance of meanings and instead refers to D specifically NOT being able to sleep with other males unless MC agrees.

Which is why I rage against the machine! It's like tilting at windmills, but with more cursing.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes