Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Above that now that we know what is happening between D and F, she just might have been right about separating them, no? If this would have been real life that is, but, lucky us, it isn`t is it, it`s a VN and a damn good one too where we don`t have to take things seriously do we?
Right? I mean lets look at Rachel she cheated on F once with her own father. She, I believe, said she did cheat on him with Brad before getting a divorce. She became too overprotective of her daughter and acquiesced to too many of Brads wrong decisions for D. And then there's F. He's banging his daughter. He's grooming her as wife and plans on fathering children with her. He's cheating on her. He's grooming her for multi partner sex, other women or men. Really Rachel and F are on pretty equal footing here.(Honestly Rachel is probably the actual better parent)

So yeah, I want Rachel D and F to reconcile, extend the game out with Rachel and F doing a little dating and rekindlng and ending with a big old all in the family threesome!

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Right? I mean lets look at Rachel she cheated on F once with her own father. She, I believe, said she did cheat on him with Brad before getting a divorce. She became too overprotective of her daughter and acquiesced to too many of Brads wrong decisions for D. And then there's F. He's banging his daughter. He's grooming her as wife and plans on fathering children with her. He's cheating on her. He's grooming her for multi partner sex, other women or men. Really Rachel and F are on pretty equal footing here.(Honestly Rachel is probably the actual better parent)

So yeah, I want Rachel D and F to reconcile, extend the game out with Rachel and F doing a little dating and rekindlng and ending with a big old all in the family threesome!
Double standards - it's OK when the guy does it but not when it is done by a female. (mot guys want to play the alpha male).
Depending on how supportive Rachel is prepared to be (and now we know she is bisexual), she may even be able to become sexually involved. Not sure how things will go if the Georgina path is open.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Been playing this game for a few days.

I have a problem reading the walk through. In Chapter 2 day 16 she has a choice of 3 things to wear. The guide says Choose F. It only has A, B, C. Not an F. Which one do I choose?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Been playing this game for a few days.

I have a problem reading the walk through. In Chapter 2 day 16 she has a choice of 3 things to wear. The guide says Choose F. It only has A, B, C. Not an F. Which one do I choose?
Clothing options won't make a difference as far as any points for D, so you can pick whichever of the three you want. However, picking B or C allows her to feel she has more control and independence over which outfit to get.

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Chapter 02
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 28, in script call
call _errorhandling
File "game/saveload.rpy", line 45, in save_per_label
store.store_state = renpy.game.log.freeze()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'stores':unsure:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Clothing options won't make a difference as far as any points for D, so you can pick whichever of the three you want. However, picking B or C allows her to feel she has more control and independence over which outfit to get.
Thanx. Ya. I chose the C dress. Seemed she felt her father would like it more.

Reactions: Sycho

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.26b] [MrDots Games]

Original Size: 3 GB
Compressed Size: 696 MB

Win/Linux: - - :)

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
Haven't played this after the Patreon "scandal". Is it worth a restart? How is the story progress so far?
Still one of the better games out there, I'd give it a shot.

Avoiding any spoilers I'll just say that the 'pacing' is pretty much at it's maximum right now so you'd probably enjoy it more going from a clean start and being able to digest it from that stand point.

Those of us that stuck with it from a monthly update standpoint have to deal with everything getting thrown in front of you again and it can come off as a little jarring.

Reactions: hotte

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
The location on the pc. msi

1>)I have a few problems : when I try to the game
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.26b]

5.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
What kind of fucked up double standard is in this comment section, like seriously, you were the one grooming your own daughter, cheating on her multiple times and now you act like the good guy. WTF is wrong with people.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got the same. Assumed it may have been due to calling Jennifer to clean the apartment instead of Georgina.
It may be a bug. May try to replay Chapter 2 again and selecting Georgina to clean apartment as prior to coffee shop scene in the dialogue Georgina references that she knows about the true relationship between father and daughter.
dev made choice in ch 2 that both cleaned mc's apartment and installed spycams so therefore both know that f is fucking d.

What kind of fucked up double standard is in this comment section, like seriously, you were the one grooming your own daughter, cheating on her multiple times and now you act like the good guy. WTF is wrong with people.
f cheated d only with elena and georgina and d cheated f with e and j.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
dev made choice in ch 2 that both cleaned mc's apartment and installed spycams so therefore both know that f is fucking d.

f cheated d only with elena and georgina and d cheated f with e and j.
Yes? Multiple times ≠ multiple people.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes