RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ah yes, retroactive removal of a part of the walkthrough to try and hide the fact that D could have won but, for some reason, they changed that. It's like when politicians tweet something they shouldn't have, but plenty of people have already taken screenshots of it that it lives on forever.

View attachment 869255
Well it does say "Better". But it seems like this is saying if you jump out of a plane holding a feather in each hand you have a better chance of evolving wings before you hit the ground.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Also, Palmer's DEAD??? :oops::(
Sadly, yes. :cry:

Well it does say "Better". But it seems like this is saying if you jump out of a plane holding a feather in each hand you have a better chance of evolving wings before you hit the ground.
But it also says she wins the bikini competition, which she didn't. Either they realised that this would mean D has won enough events before the Q&A round to make that round superfluous, or they did originally plan for her to win then changed it.

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
Just a quick question
I just finished dating my daughter and it definitely live upto is reputation.
As others are saying.
So when will the next chapter 4 will be coming out does anybody have any idea.?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
one of my favorite games here, but have the sex scenes become meeh? or is it me that getting used to other games that use more "realistic" animations?

last update were a lot of story and a big sex scene, but felt that the scene was not as good as before? maybe im becoming blasé ?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
one of my favorite games here, but have the sex scenes become meeh? or is it me that getting used to other games that use more "realistic" animations?

last update were a lot of story and a big sex scene, but felt that the scene was not as good as before? maybe im becoming blasé ?
The sex scenes are fairly boring to me too, there are only so many times you can watch the same animations between the same characters and it not get stale, and the dialogs don't really do anything either. No dirty talking or description of the scene. A lot of the scenes are sort of random too, they just happen, no real buildup to them which makes it less interesting too.

Voron71rus

Mar 7, 2020
I think it will be like this: 13 scenes will only touch the path of M or R! And there are already different poses - different scenes

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
The sex scenes are fairly boring to me too,
For me it depends, I find the romantic one on one sex scenes more and more repetitive too, I think the game explored the same themes for far too long, I feel like I've seen everything. But I certainly didn't expect the party. That's probably why I liked that party despite the scenes not being very plausible (well the whole game isn't very plausible to begin with).

That's why I think MrDots decided to implement different stuff so late in the game, to make it more spicy, the vanilla-only players were probably becoming tired and less numerous. I can't even imagine how you can play the romantic monogamous path with D during the whole game. I feel like everything was said long in that regard, the dev has to find novelty elsewhere.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So when will the next chapter 4 will be coming out does anybody have any idea.?
We have SL 0.4 at the end of November, DMD 28 revised right before Christmas, then it should be SL either end of January / first week of February, which brings us to March for the start of C4.

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
Extremely disappointed with this release. I would have much rather waited a few more months to get different routes. I hope that is what is to come with the next update.

Reactions: Cornfield

Trikus

May 31, 2020
For a simple bugfix version another full download? Because some scripts with a few dozen kib size where changed? They must be fraking kidding.
Please gods, universe or whoever, give us developers which are able to do a simple diff patch. Really!
Thats why I'm glad the game is split up into separate downloads. Imagine having to download Chapter 1 and 2 as well.

Menthols

Jul 1, 2017
This update was so weak I'm honestly baffled because my expectations were already low and it went well below that. If you look at the walkthrough it's like pretty much 90% of the good scenes aren't in yet and we have to wait until december for them to be implemented. I'm glad I don't follow this game and only wait for a new update to skip through everything and check what scenes were actually implemented.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
F has had sex with most of the main girls in the VN, and it has become blah in many respects.
By comparison D has had sex with fewer people, D having sex with other people would make the sex scenes less same pussy different background setting.

Reactions: Looper9 and henk
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes