Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
x
"In case anyone is wondering: NO, it is not possible for Dee to win the modelling competition. It’s intentionally set that way so that D could see how the modeling industry really is and she decides not to be part of it. The consequences of this decision will be fully developed in Chapter 4." Directly from mrdots discord.
I kind of like it.

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
My god the "no sharing-swinging" dudes can be real crybabies..They jump from game to another game attacking dev's about even a glimpse of sharing and they call out every member for not sharing their opinion..The game have options , nobody force you to do anything that you don't want to do..On the contrary and the fact that most of them knows what the sharing route includes shows how prejudiced and prepare they are to just come in here and pickup a fight-arguement..
In this thread I feel the ntr/sharing crowd has made plenty of noise and complaint themselves. Noisy thread in general if you ask me.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I'm not going to lie I've had enough sex with D I am ready to see her shared and utterly corrupted. That is not something I would have said before. I so wanted her to bang the judge and Olivia's dad too. Chad and Martin...maybe not Martin idk but I'm ready to open it up.

Was happy to see Jennifer show up. She doesn't get enough cock...I mean love.

Georgian is boring to me. Vanilla. So this update was a lot of vanilla. But like vanilla so I am not bashing the update.

Cassandra was fun and I would like to see more of her.

Still hoping for Mother/Daughter!

Also would love to be chubby hubby to D and as grand dad enjoy the fruits of my labor with 18 yr old grand daughter...just saying.

Overall still a fan.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
We have the other girls and judges in an orgy, except for D, Hmm, may this play out in her favor to turn the results of a fixed corrupted pagent?

Reactions: titit and fbass

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
We have the other girls and judges in an orgy, except for D, Hmm, may this play out in her favor to turn the results of a fixed corrupted pagent?
I really believe they have something up their sleeves with this. I think Georgina will have something to do with exposing the corruption

Reactions: Looper9

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
then the fuck read his official newsletter where he exactly described what he will do and why he has to do that way. If you don't like honest answers, then just don't ask.
Woahhhh! Take a chill pill my friend.
I realize you are a little pissed off with moaners here, but there really is no need to swear, i had to cover my ears when i read this. ;)

Firstly, i do not do any social media stuff except here, so didn't initially see any "official newsletter" and frankly it probably would not have made any difference to my opinion (and i am still allowed one) Neither was i moaning or putting down MrDots or the game, as it was Dee that got me into Adult VN back in 2018 when i first joined here, and i still love the VN, but am struggling with the recent updates and missing game play, just me. Just to add, i would be happy if MrDots spread his schedule wider, to give the team enough time to push out full updates to both games, Quality against quantity or scheduled release, after all i am a freeloader, as money is in short supply for me these days. And i do like honesty and truthful answers, something i have done all my life and suffered because of it, and probably why i am so poor :cry:

I have gone back over this thread and found a copy of his statement in the OP, but he could have moved his schedule and not piss off so many gamers, as he must have known that's what it would do, but do his paying supporters complain about this update? Does he care? after all its his game.

Quote: Not all of the scenes that we had mapped out for these final two days of Chapter 3 have been added into this update, due to time constraints. End Quote.

So forgive me for being a little slow on this, i am only a simple Man from a poor background and poorly educated, and do not understand all the twists and turns MrDots is doing with this game, and his subtle tinkering with the game end V28.0, all getting above my sore head. So please be gentle with me should you reply. no four letter words please as my weak disposition cant take it all. I can now go away and await the December full update, and look forward to CH4, and hope i can follow the plot or plots.

I need to have a lay down now.

In conclusion, you have a point and one i will remember. Have a nice day Hyperserver. :coffee:

Just saying people....:cool:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.28.1] [MrDots Games]

Original Size Win: over 4,27 GB

Compressed Size Win: 975 MB (1.02 GB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I don't see why tbh. The competition was over, how would they be able to prove anything. And we know for Ruby and Sasha it had nothing to do with the competition, either they like it or/and they thought it was a good opportunity to have connections (and a good job, it's not a crime to give jobs to whoever you want, even if it would be bad publicity).

Also, I didn't see the dumb girl in the party (don't remember her name, she was the the least hot of the four : o ). After all she was more pure than the other ones, she "only" had 8 guys until now ahah : D.

Anyway I think MrDots made D lost this pageant so that the story stops developing around D's career, and so that all the characters stop being so far from each other geographically speaking.

For example:
Was happy to see Jennifer show up. She doesn't get enough cock...I mean love.
Jennifer indeed didn't get much action despite being in the game for so long. The characters are generally far from her in terms of geographical location, and even when it's not the case we don't see her as much as you would expect. To a least extent, I'd almost say the same for Elena.
These two should have been banged together in every way possible long ago.

I think MrDots just want to finish the game in a fixed location (probably), with the important characters generally close by. At least those two.
So unless there's a way to win the competition, I think the modeling "phase" is over.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Since the changelog for 28.1 is "N/A" and I don't see it mentioned in the.... debate.... over the last few pages, is 28.1 simply a "bugfix-only" for 28 ?

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i read a few pages ago that some path's content was missing from 0.27
do you know which scenes should be retroactively added in a later update?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes