clos

May 3, 2017
Funny that amid all the indignation on how crappy this update was, nobody says anything about the fact that if you wanted 'sharing' and MMF in the game, you finally got it... Ruby being spit roasted in the orgy at the end gave them exactly that! :LOL:

Boom Boom Heart

May 31, 2017
Started as pretty good game and this game has been updating for ages. Wonder when this game will finish. I am just waiting for it to finish it so i can play the whole story from beginning to the end.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
This update was so weak I'm honestly baffled because my expectations were already low and it went well below that. If you look at the walkthrough it's like pretty much 90% of the good scenes aren't in yet and we have to wait until december for them to be implemented. I'm glad I don't follow this game and only wait for a new update to skip through everything and check what scenes were actually implemented.
The dev team promised that the missing scenes from v0.27 would be in this update v0.28 :

"The reason for this is because time hasn’t allowed us to include these extra scenes, unfortunately, but they will indeed be added in during the revision month in November. So this update that is due next weekend will be well worth replaying again, once these extra scenes have been included."

Another line of BS- the missing scenes from v0.27 were not in this update. There must be some issues in the development that are causing these delays and missing content.

Last edited:

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
F has had sex with most of the main girls in the VN, and it has become blah in many respects.
By comparison D has had sex with fewer people, D having sex with other people would make the sex scenes less same pussy different background setting.
But having D with other men still literally IS the same pussy. Mixing new pussy in is how you have different pussy.

Like, ya know, finally a Jennifer scene? How long has it been?

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Events after the competition seemed to zip by and lose focus.
All a bit weird.
A bit like an author writing a 500 page book, suddenly realising he has written 490 pages and has to end now.

I also agree with comments about the F/D sex scenes being indistinguishable .
Perhaps this story has run its course.
Shame, as the early stuff was phenomenal.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Events after the competition seemed to zip by and lose focus.
All a bit weird.
A bit like an author writing a 500 page book, suddenly realising he has written 490 pages and has to end now.
According to the devs everything past the competition should be treated as preview to C4.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry, i don't buy this, if he has no time to do a complete update now, where is he getting the time from for December CH3 update/bug fix, working 24/7 perhaps ?? In addition, you do not cripple a game/vn due to a release schedule! virtual suicide and loss of support on the horizon MrDots.
then the fuck read his official newsletter where he exactly described what he will do and why he has to do that way. If you don't like honest answers, then just don't ask.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
For a simple bugfix version another full download? Because some scripts with a few dozen kib size where changed? They must be fraking kidding.
Please gods, universe or whoever, give us developers which are able to do a simple diff patch. Really!
if you don't like it, then leave it. Not only you all want the game for free, now you even complain about download sizes. GREEDY!

(btw: it's better to provide a bugfixed version for full download rather than forcing new downloaders to patch - besides that you also could just wait for the reworked version end of this year!)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yes yes..what i want to know is when does D is getting the BLACK Martin's D inside her?
I think that game is called something else?
someone made a spin off where this daughter fucks everyone, ntr and all that beta stuff.
forgot the name though, but i download updates when they comes to see her being fucked by other people

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
i know this question has been asked several times but can anybody tell me all points(in numbers) and all the choices so that i get max scenes in chapter 3. i have my chapter 2 saves but if any body can tell me in no. and what to choose at start to chapter 3 to get all scenes/max. scenes will be very helpful.I know its too much to ask.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i know this question has been asked several times but can anybody tell me all points(in numbers) and all the choices so that i get max scenes in chapter 3. i have my chapter 2 saves but if any body can tell me in no. and what to choose at start to chapter 3 to get all scenes/max. scenes will be very helpful.I know its too much to ask.
The walkthrough tells you every point you can get.

Reactions: Atlan1000
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes