Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 3 v0.29.1] MrDots Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.85 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.83 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.13 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.11 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
Yeah, it's really odd how this last part of the chapter has rolled out. It's like, he put the bones together to get to the end of the chapter, and now it's going back to fill in scenes that should have been there. My saves are all kinds of messy. I don't remember it being this way at the end of Ch 1 or 2?

Shumo

Jan 27, 2020
just ran through all chapters. 1 and 2 were great. I really enjoyed the style and content! Chapter 3... things changed. No more stats to monitor, a wierdness that implied there was an ending where D would win, a competition where she 'kissed' F but I don't recall a kiss. and it was odd that with all their 'be careful' talk, then pop off a scene at the competition. I'll send some $ for the enjoyment I got from ch 1-2 but the discussion of waiting for a ch 4... I can't remember what I had for breakfast, how would I wait a year for a story continuance??!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter CH3 v0.29.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.12.2021 (fix)

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Gonna have to start using a torrent p2p thing or something... Mega craps out at around 4GB and then it makes you wait a while before you can dl the rest. Otherwise this dev needs to learn how to keep the file size lower. there is no reason images and text even with detailed animations would ever need to be this size. It's inconsiderate of the fans and inconvenient to say the least.
I subscribe to Mega and avoid that. Just sucks when I come across a game not available on Mega. I can rarely get the other sites to work, either endlessly loading pages or download link opens ads but never starts download.

Reactions: crugh2112

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I subscribe to Mega and avoid that. Just sucks when I come across a game not available on Mega. I can rarely get the other sites to work, either endlessly loading pages or download link opens ads but never starts download.
Why don't you use jdownloader 2?
It`s just copy&paste the link,no more problems ;)

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes