Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
If only we could go back in time and convince MrDots to stick with Elena, it would of made the game some much hotter, but it's still one of the best games around and with the enormous following this game has got I guess he did go the right way for the majority.
I actually like that Elena isn't the daughter. Her innocent looks betray just how much of a deviant she is. It wouldn't work if she and the daughter swapped models. The daughter already looks like a slut so her being one would be obvious. On the other hand, the daughter being as ignorant of anything sexual doesn't really work with her current model. Guys would be hitting on her 24/7. If the daughter had Elena's model it'd make more sense since Elena looks way more average and if daughter was her best friend it'd be obvious guys would go after the busty blonde who puts out. But, Elena being the more average looking one and having the personality she has makes her way hotter than the daughter and a way better character. My issue is the daughter. She just doesn't work with that model.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
last update didnt have much content.. seens like this one is the same.

its like 2 or 3 scenes tops again?
A shame that the "deleted scenes" weren't actually available, apart from the script that is, along a few links to a website for the gifs (sexual position ideas).
Saying that though, the links to the gif's was nice though as it helps with the "thought process" for the game itself!

I ended this update up with a "score" of 324, if I recall.
Oh well, will have to wait for Ch4 (final chapter?) now.

Reactions: dav121

mikey12d

May 11, 2017
The game does not have to end. I dont want to see Dee go away. But if you want more of the other chracters. Make more routes in the game. Eventually Dee could introduce Jennifer and Elena to all her other friends . Then the game has no end to the possobilities.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
same here, it's only these image and then text, are we doing something wrong? do we have to go back to redo the scenes? TIA!
Yeah, it says in the change log that the deleted scenes are just the scripts for them. So pretty much pointless to even add them.

Reactions: Reikoku

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
when this game complete? n i thought theres several path can be choose but that path not becaming a harem so its just a fuck buddy?

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
For me there is no new content in this last update.
I cannot get further than the "I may be pregnant" scene.
Is that OK ?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
when this game complete? n i thought theres several path can be choose but that path not becaming a harem so its just a fuck buddy?
The game is completed when Chapter 4 finishes. Right now we are at the end of C3. From what we learned there will be several endings, maybe with up to three women. I'll try for Lisa / Daughter, Georgina and Elena.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes