privitude

Jun 26, 2017
With this new update, is it possible to finish without D getting pregnant? Didn't see possible the last couple of times, despite having her take the pill.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
With this new update, is it possible to finish without D getting pregnant? Didn't see possible the last couple of times, despite having her take the pill.
If you take the pill, she won't be pregnant even if she thinks so in the end. That's why there is an option to either take the pill or not take it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys, tell me please. For the third chapter, there is no transfer of saves from the second, as was the case between the first two?

What other "new game", what are all the questions, the developer is so sure of all this nonsense that I remember them over the years?! A year later, I finally decided to play and passed the last days of the second chapter, and then this... o_O
You can use whatever you want.
Nobody is forcing you to choose the exact same stats and options you have at the end of ch.2
If only we could go back in time and convince MrDots to stick with Elena, it would of made the game some much hotter, but it's still one of the best games around and with the enormous following this game has got I guess he did go the right way for the majority.
I was trying,but majority win.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
If you take the pill, she won't be pregnant even if she thinks so in the end. That's why there is an option to either take the pill or not take it.
Well that's a relief. Was this officially announced by the dev, or just a supposition?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
The game is completed when Chapter 4 finishes. Right now we are at the end of C3. From what we learned there will be several endings, maybe with up to three women. I'll try for Lisa / Daughter, Georgina and Elena.
well the meaning of harem is mc got all the girls, so that means maybe will no harem end

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not necessarily, a harem could mean he has certain number of girls or women, it doesn't mean he has to have all of them.
most likely canon is f+g+d, no jennifer and elena finds other guy.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Makes sense. I can see that combination as a canon ending. Just barely finished ch. 1 so not sure if there are new characters worth adding to potential harem.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
how i avoid the download limit using megasync? it always stop after 1.4gb
Subscribe to Mega and/or use the desktop application.

It's just a cliffhanger ending. It's not a guarantee she's pregnant, she said she MIGHT be pregnant.

I think forum standards are harem tags means at least 3 girls.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
For those "disappointed" people who can't be arsed to read the Changelog update(s) for v0.29.1
[and who think that they've been blue-balled!] ;)
This is taken from it.

• Added a “Deleted Scenes” section to the menu for Chapter 3 (you’ll see this on the Home Screen)
My main writer HearszAM had already written two extra scenes for Day 40 which I didn’t have time to create renders or animations for.
However, I have added those scripts into this section so you can read how these scenes played out.

He has also written scenes for Olivia and a scene for Margo (also for Day 40 originally), but at some point, I’ll look to use them in Chapter 4 instead.
Yep read it and still disappointed.....its a visual novel not a novel

Reactions: cakeny and RustyV
Aug 17, 2019
Wait, so you get permalocked out of corruption level 14 unless you cuck yourself?
And one of the only two deleted scenes is the foursome the game seemed to be building up to and would have been a better climax than just Jennifer?
And there's still no content with Ruby despite the whole "maybe I should spy on her in the bathroom" thing, and her just...leaving the party?

And to reiterate a comment I first made when the completed chapter 3 first came out, I'm once again praying for the dev to naturally allow an option for both Jen and Georgina since there is literally no reason at this point why it shouldn't be possible. As someone playing the Jen route, from a writing standpoint at least, it should absolutely be feasble to implement. Most of the time the route schedules don't even conflict and Georgina still remains a core character throughout the entire chapter that you interact with multiple times. Even not on her route, she convinces the daughter to flash you their boobs. There's an entire scene where MC goes "maybe I should tell her" and then arbitrarily goes "nah" without giving the player any choice. If you're going to make a game with harem routes, make a proper fucking harem route, not a route where every girl can be simultaneously unlocked except for one who is perminantly blocked off due to a single, almost minor choice from an entire game ago.

Reactions: cakeny

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Wait, so you get permalocked out of corruption level 14 unless you cuck yourself?
And one of the only two deleted scenes is the foursome the game seemed to be building up to and would have been a better climax than just Jennifer?
And there's still no content with Ruby despite the whole "maybe I should spy on her in the bathroom" thing, and her just...leaving the party?

And to reiterate a comment I first made when the completed chapter 3 first came out, I'm once again praying for the dev to naturally allow an option for both Jen and Georgina since there is literally no reason at this point why it shouldn't be possible. As someone playing the Jen route, from a writing standpoint at least, it should absolutely be feasible to implement. Most of the time the route schedules don't even conflict and Georgina still remains a core character throughout the entire chapter that you interact with multiple times. Even not on her route, she convinces the daughter to flash you their boobs. There's an entire scene where MC goes "maybe I should tell her" and then arbitrarily goes "nah" without giving the player any choice. If you're going to make a game with harem routes, make a proper fucking harem route, not a route where every girl can be simultaneously unlocked except for one who is permanantly blocked off due to a single, almost minor choice from an entire game ago.
I'm inclined to agree, particularly when you can toggle relationships, once established, in the flower menu. Okay, that might be there so you can see content you otherwise might not but, considering Jen is a major character amongst the minors (no pun intended) It would be a shame, to say the least, if she were not part of the "endgame" scenario, whether it be part of the "harem" or singly. I can understand it if Olivia, Margo or Cassandra or all of them ended up out of the final picture as at least two of them would probably involve sharing D with other men (not going to go down that route, you're either into it or you're not) and, in that respect, I can understand the last corruption level being blocked, if that's what it is intended to be.

I may have posted this before but MY perfect ending would be;
MC, D and Georgina living as a "normal" family with MC and G being legally married. MC and D either marry in a personal ceremony or find some place in the world where family members can marry (as in Sisterly Lust). By this point G is also aware of any and all the other women in MC + D's sex life and is happy to share because Georgina. At the end of the game both D and G are pregnant.
Elena and Jen become a couple. It seems obvious to me that they are destined to become more than "fuck buddies". They visit frequently for fun and frolics but don't "live in" At the end of the game they are planning their own wedding and have told the others that, when they decide if they want children or not, they want MC to get one or both of them pregnant.
Olivia reappears during Ch4. She has had Graham's baby (a girl) but is alone. Graham has passed away, either through illness or accident. She turns to MC etc. for support, not financially as Graham left her everything but for friendship, love and, obviously, sex. She is welcomed in all respects and lives with the family until she can find her own place nearby. At the end of the game she is (possibly) living alone and is an occasional visitor.
Cassandra is a tricky one as she hasn't really been developed yet. I see her having a relationship mostly with D to start with then gradually being drawn into the "harem" Her "role" in that could be to act as D's girlfriend to the outside world or possibly, once she is introduced to Olivia, forming a relationship with her. End game position not known at this point
Margo is out of my route now but would essentially be the same as Olivia, minus the baby.

Finally, as a reward for finishing the game and after the end credits, A screen is shown from the future of a (private) family photo. Everyone is older. I imagine MC to be in his late thirties during the game so he and G are now in their mid fifties. D and all the other women are about 18 years older. There are also three or four unnamed teenage girls who bear remarkable likenesses to some of the older women. All are naked and in close contact with each other. In fact, the younger girl with a striking resemblance to D is sitting on MC's lap and the look on her face more than suggests that her (Grand)Daddy is inside her.
Fin.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes