Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
NO, i just want to sit back and read, most of the games have this mini menue down where you can skip, auto, back and so on... Ctrl is too fast, i want this auto function. why i can set auto speed but i cant auto?
Well that's something I've never used in a game, but you can scroll back and forward already read text using your mousewheel.

But as for autoscroll, as far as I know this game hasn't got that implemented, unless someone on here knows differently.

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
Well that's something I've never used in a game, but you can scroll back and forward already read text using your mousewheel.

But as for autoscroll, as far as I know this game hasn't got that implemented, unless someone on here knows differently.
this is an erotic visual novel, not counter strike or mech warrior hehe, i guess most developers just using THE one option display but not implement all the functions. but its ok, just thought i could lay back and enjoy more relaxed.
Btw, is there any sound mod for this game?
And thak you satburn for your polite attention

Reactions: Satburn

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
this is an erotic visual novel, not counter strike or mech warrior hehe, i guess most developers just using THE one option display but not implement all the functions. but its ok, just thought i could lay back and enjoy more relaxed.
Btw, is there any sound mod for this game?
And thak you satburn for your polite attention
Aren't they on by default and devs have to specifically disable them?

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
i think you are right. i have no clou.. and any knowledge of programming to be honest i just started to explore those type of games. some are really good and enjoyable, its a good teasing with a good story or theme setup. some really good ones are abandoned...
well, it couldnt be that difficult to let the player choose if he wants the auto or not
using my hand for other things than clicking the pad.. rolling a cigarette, grab the drink, slap dat ho

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The first two chapters only have 2 sound effects and they are only for a chime when you save. Chapter three has more but they are all for background noise. There is not a single music track in any chapter.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Just looking at the pic's you would think that Georgina is Dee mother and that Melody(i know not the same game) and Jennifer are sister's. Dee looks just like Georgina same hair, face, nose and eyebrows. Georgina a part from being older just has bigger boobs and is taller. Jennifer and Melody have same eyes, lips, and their skin is pretty close even hair. Melody just has much bigger boobs then Jennifer. Maybe I'm wrong but i would believe it.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The first two chapters only have 2 sound effects and they are only for a chime when you save. Chapter three has more but they are all for background noise. There is not a single music track in any chapter.
Talking about games features like skip/auto/rewind, not music.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
With all of the updates of the final episode to Chapter 3 because of content needing to be added I hope that Chapter 4 ending in 2121 is not set in stone. When you are closing up a four year project it's unlikely you can do it satisfactory in a handful of updates.
Let it take as long as it needs to.

Reactions: Magixian

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
With all of the updates of the final episode to Chapter 3 because of content needing to be added I hope that Chapter 4 ending in 2121 is not set in stone. When you are closing up a four year project it's unlikely you can do it satisfactory in a handful of updates.
Man, I just hope I'm still around after 100 years of waiting.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Only a handful? Expecting an update every 25 years?

• Haha
Reactions: RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so rustyv's nightmare became true and d got blacked (was expecting f+m to fuck her at same time but alas no).

best scenes in game are these 2.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
patch for what? there is only 1 daughter and it's that young big titted blonde rest are her friends or daddy's co-workers etc.
Presumably it's there for Elena and, particularly, Jen because they are both petite and have (much) smaller boobs than D. Since their ages are established very early on to be the same as D's, there really isn't any room for confusion if you've played the whole game. if you started from Ch3, however you might be forgiven for imagining Jen, at least, to be younger. I suppose it depends as well on what you consider to be a "loli".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Presumably it's there for Elena and, particularly, Jen because they are both petite and have (much) smaller boobs than D. Since their ages are established very early on to be the same as D's, there really isn't any room for confusion if you've played the whole game. if you started from Ch3, however you might be forgiven for imagining Jen, at least, to be younger. I suppose it depends as well on what you consider to be a "loli".
well e and j are meant to be lolis but since all chars need to be 18+ to avoid legal problems both are same age as d. some will say that girls develop at different times (some can have c- or d-cup at 12-13 while some will be a-cup until 18th birthday or whole life or until pregnancy).

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes