Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
can D win the competition in the end or is it always the same?

EDIT: nevermid. it seem she can't

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I started chapter 3 again on the D & E - F & E path and I must have missed some information somewhere, when exactly does the MC find out that Elena knows about them? Because at the end of chapter 2 the only one who knew that she knew was D and when she is spying on them the MC acts like its no big deal

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
So, is there actually anything to play in this? I load save & it ends, is this a bugfix or rehash of last update? I'm missing the point here...

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah, I read it before I downloaded the game but it is as clear as mud to me... If there is no point, just say it...

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
If you only downloaded Chapter 3 you'll miss the content of chapter 1 + 2. I recommend download and play them first, it's worth it :)

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Does chapter 3 file included chapter 1 and 2 ? i didtn get it.
Chapter 3 only includes Chapter 3, you'll need to download both Chapter 1 & 2 first to get the complete story.

And I would of thought that the download file would be too large to include all 3 Chapters for most people.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And I would of thought that the download file would be too large to include all 3 Chapters for most people.
yes and still many want all chs in 1 packet. total size is bit over 11GB so 1GB under what Lucky Mark is currently (and ~20 GB under what LM was originally I think).

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
hey guys,
how do i let this go auto forward? i can set the speed in options but how do i activate auto?!?

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
hey guys,
how do i let this go auto forward? i can set the speed in options but how do i activate auto?!?
Holding down Ctrl fast forwards the text, but it's a shame if you do as you miss most of the story and the game just becomes a fap fest, unless that's what you are looking for.

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
Holding down Ctrl fast forwards the text, but it's a shame if you do as you miss most of the story and the game just becomes a fap fest, unless that's what you are looking for.
NO, i just want to sit back and read, most of the games have this mini menue down where you can skip, auto, back and so on... Ctrl is too fast, i want this auto function. why i can set auto speed but i cant auto?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes