Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: MrDots Games
This game is really great, sorry it does not have a Spanish or Portuguese translation. I have no courage and little patience to translate this. I translated that game (Milfy_City-0.6e) and it took me almost 2 months to do it? To stay where you left off, and just to better understand the history of the game. This one as I said is great, but the text files beat a crazy discouragement to do it line by line, I'm too old and too tired for this. I've been looking at the dialogue files all in the range of 300 kb above a file of this one I will spend in the minino each more than 1 week kicking right underneath maybe spend more .... I really wanted to play my English is very basic without any course, but the translations have always been very good and I received many compliments ..... But my time is up .... Congratulations Developer for the great work and success for you and everyone on the team. (y) ;)

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Disappointed Dee.png

Hello Devs......See this face, yes this face...I am so disappointed that the deleted scenes were in fact deleted so making this part of DMD 29 VN a N. I really wanted for all my fans and customers to see me Elena and Jen making out together with my daddy and his wonderful cock. I am so disappointed that I am considering leaving Seaside and joining a Convent. Please please reinstate those renders so my fans can visually see what a great time we all had enjoying daddy and each other.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
And is it just a bug in my game or does the game still automatically locks you in on F kissing D and that being the evidence of their relationship, even if you DON'T kiss her on the beach? That would sure be a massive oversight.
Yep. It's been said by me and many others that D can never win. Chapter 3 was easily the weakest one, you are steamrolled into every situation in that chapter, and every "choice" you make for her career is meaningless. So much so that I honestly wish there was and option to throw your fucking phone into the ocean, it's constantly ringing with people telling you what you have to do right that second or else.
I actually think the biggest writing issue is it's too long winded, you can say the same thing in half as many words. Especially the thought monologues F goes on.
I agree completely, and 90% of the long drawn out inner monologues are about something that happened thirty seconds ago, they are just recaps of the day like the play has the memory of a goldfish or something.

realhydra

Feb 20, 2018
Agreed, I'd even pay money on Patreon for an Elena or Jennifer game. D isn't bad, but I always wished her boobs were smaller or Elena was D as Elena is the reason why I keep this story going.
Totally agree. D's eyes and nostril always looks a bit off for me. The doppelganger D in Sunshine Love looks much better. As for the boobs size its just a matter of choice.

Reactions: Spiral-Out93

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What's wrong ? I can't see the deleted scenes, only texts
It's been said several times that they are just the scripts for the scenes not the actual scenes themselves. A poor decision at best to even add them.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
For those "disappointed" people who can't be arsed to read the Changelog update(s) for v0.29.1
[and who think that they've been blue-balled!] ;)
This is taken from it.

• Added a “Deleted Scenes” section to the menu for Chapter 3 (you’ll see this on the Home Screen)
My main writer HearszAM had already written two extra scenes for Day 40 which I didn’t have time to create renders or animations for.
However, I have added those scripts into this section so you can read how these scenes played out.

He has also written scenes for Olivia and a scene for Margo (also for Day 40 originally), but at some point, I’ll look to use them in Chapter 4 instead.

Reactions: tossler and Looper9

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
It's been said several times that they are just the scripts for the scenes not the actual scenes themselves. A poor decision at best to even add them.
Well, they backed themselves into a corner when they promised the scenes. Kinda a copout to not put them in fully rendered though.

Reactions: RustyV

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
For those "disappointed" people who can't be arsed to read the Changelog update(s) for v0.29.1
[and who think that they've been blue-balled!] ;)
This is taken from it.

• Added a “Deleted Scenes” section to the menu for Chapter 3 (you’ll see this on the Home Screen)
My main writer HearszAM had already written two extra scenes for Day 40 which I didn’t have time to create renders or animations for.
However, I have added those scripts into this section so you can read how these scenes played out.

He has also written scenes for Olivia and a scene for Margo (also for Day 40 originally), but at some point, I’ll look to use them in Chapter 4 instead.
That's just a small foretaste. There were countless other scenes, especially those where other guys involved, that were never developed. The reasons for this are well known: Countless senseless renderings and texts, which have dragged the story out forever, make up more than 70% of the game. And the loud screaming anti-lobby that didn't want any other guys dick to approach. And if these guys had continued to prevail, there wouldn't even be the scenes that were now added at the end of chapter 3.

DMD is a cool game, no question. But precisely because of these stories, the bottom line is that it is only a shadow of what this game could have been.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes