RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What story is left? She is maybe pregnant and maybe they will marry but not much else. She dropped out of school and her modeling career did also not go as planned. I have no idea what chapter 4 will include. I don't think that has anything to do with cut fetishes though. I just think they wrote themselves into a corner.
I can see two story lines:
How D went from losing the modeling competition to becoming a well-known model. IMO D opening her own agency with her friends would be the way to go, the team built in a Russian antagonist.
D becoming more and more sexually adventurous, a lot or potential there. The problem is this has zero to do with the D Only path so I think it will be omitted other than some minor events designed to make a weak attempt in mollifying the D Sharing crowd.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I can see two story lines:
How D went from losing the modeling competition to becoming a well-known model. IMO D opening her own agency with her friends would be the way to go, the team built in a Russian antagonist.
D becoming more and more sexually adventurous, a lot or potential there. The problem is this has zero to do with the D Only path so I think it will be omitted other than some minor events designed to make a weak attempt in mollifying the D Sharing crowd.
Russian antagonist? I can't wait for that. :KEK:
I hope he is called Ivan and looks like straight out of an UDSSR propaganda post.
That would be hilarious.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Russian antagonist? I can't wait for that. :KEK:
I hope he is called Ivan and looks like straight out of an UDSSR propaganda post.
That would be hilarious.
How about a Chinese antagonist?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
000e.jpg
Mar 07, 2021 06:46 PM
These Boots Are Made For Walking

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

Did you enjoy the latest update of Sunshine Love? We sure hope so!
As soon as Version 5 was released, we went straight to working on DMD.
The script writing, creating designs, and renders are now well underway for Version 30, which will also be the first release of Chapter 4.

For those of you who are unaware, Chapter 4 will be the final chapter of the game.
We can’t say exactly how many updates will be released for Ch4, but the plan is to have the game completed, with all extras, bonus and alternate scenes, galleries, and any other extras we can think of within the next twelve months.
If we still require extra updates to fix or add things to any of the four chapters, then we’ll spend more time on them, to get everything the way we want it
For this weeks preview, we find our beautiful daughter going out to the country again, but this time it will be a completely different experience to the one we saw in Chapter 2. What kind of an adventure will the two of you get up to when DMD continues?
And now, for some news I’m sure you’ve been waiting to hear since Chapter 3 ended:
DMD v30 will be released on Saturday, March 27th!
Some of you may have worked out that the turnaround from last week’s SL release to when the next DMD release is only four short weeks.
The reason for this is because we want to get updates out for both games more frequently this year. We think that we should provide you with new content every month.
Therefore, this first update of DMD will be a little shorter update than usual, but by no means will the quality decrease. We’ll see how that goes.
There will be another new preview pic posted up next week.
Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your support!
MrDots

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
View attachment 1073060
Mar 07, 2021 06:46 PM
These Boots Are Made For Walking

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

Did you enjoy the latest update of Sunshine Love? We sure hope so!
As soon as Version 5 was released, we went straight to working on DMD.
The script writing, creating designs, and renders are now well underway for Version 30, which will also be the first release of Chapter 4.

For those of you who are unaware, Chapter 4 will be the final chapter of the game.
We can’t say exactly how many updates will be released for Ch4, but the plan is to have the game completed, with all extras, bonus and alternate scenes, galleries, and any other extras we can think of within the next twelve months.
If we still require extra updates to fix or add things to any of the four chapters, then we’ll spend more time on them, to get everything the way we want it
For this weeks preview, we find our beautiful daughter going out to the country again, but this time it will be a completely different experience to the one we saw in Chapter 2. What kind of an adventure will the two of you get up to when DMD continues?
And now, for some news I’m sure you’ve been waiting to hear since Chapter 3 ended:
DMD v30 will be released on Saturday, March 27th!
Some of you may have worked out that the turnaround from last week’s SL release to when the next DMD release is only four short weeks.
The reason for this is because we want to get updates out for both games more frequently this year. We think that we should provide you with new content every month.
Therefore, this first update of DMD will be a little shorter update than usual, but by no means will the quality decrease. We’ll see how that goes.
There will be another new preview pic posted up next week.
Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your support!
MrDots
She isn't wearing the ring.... :unsure:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
After years of D having plastic hair it is finally obeying the laws of gravity.

Reactions: buttfan

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Is there a file or post somewhere that indicates what is required to unlock all the rewards for each chapter? Starting with Chapter 1?

I've seen the posts that say you'd have to replay the game 5 times to get them all, but if you don't know what you need to do, you still won't necessarily get them.

There was a file with a 100% save, but it apparently doesn't work with 14.5 and has been removed.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is there a file or post somewhere that indicates what is required to unlock all the rewards for each chapter? Starting with Chapter 1?

I've seen the posts that say you'd have to replay the game 5 times to get them all, but if you don't know what you need to do, you still won't necessarily get them.

There was a file with a 100% save, but it apparently doesn't work with 14.5 and has been removed.
There is a page in the WT that explains how to get all the rewards for C1. As of yet, the other chapters don't have those achievements.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe D left F and is hiking across the alps to freedom in Switzerland.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes