RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I played an hour or so of this game a long time ago, but am getting ready to do a start to (current) finish playthrough. I just have a question about Friendship and Love Points. Is there any reason to manage them? As in having Low Friendship but High Love or vis versa to unlock different scenes or anything? Or do I want to just try and get both as high as possible? Also I see "CL" included in my saves, but am not sure if I'm supposed to know what that is yet or not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played an hour or so of this game a long time ago, but am getting ready to do a start to (current) finish playthrough. I just have a question about Friendship and Love Points. Is there any reason to manage them? As in having Low Friendship but High Love or vis versa to unlock different scenes or anything? Or do I want to just try and get both as high as possible? Also I see "CL" included in my saves, but am not sure if I'm supposed to know what that is yet or not.
if you follow wt then you see choices which increase what points. cl should be explained on wt.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Now that the update for doughnut hunting simulator is done, hopefulyy mr dots can focus and do better on this game than he has in previous updates

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Now that the update for doughnut hunting simulator is done, hopefulyy mr dots can focus and do better on this game than he has in previous updates
Oh? Is the Sunshine Love update released? Hmm. Hopefully he focuses on DMD now.

Reactions: RustyV

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
I realize that you can change the relationships in the menu with Yes/No. However, you're actually forced to choose between Georgina and Jennifer in Chapter 2. It automatically ends the relationship with one without even given any choice on the matter.
Will that change?

Will there even be an ending where you can have both Georgina AND Jennifer?
I'd hate to have to choose one or the other.

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
man, it feels like yesterday when i came to this site and this game was among if no THE first game i download and played, all the way back its first release. but after all the fun i had with this game.. i think it has been drag out for longer then it should be.. hope they can end it at chp3 and start some new story..

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I realize that you can change the relationships in the menu with Yes/No. However, you're actually forced to choose between Georgina and Jennifer in Chapter 2. It automatically ends the relationship with one without even given any choice on the matter.
Will that change?

Will there even be an ending where you can have both Georgina AND Jennifer?
I'd hate to have to choose one or the other.
That was something that I found weird too. I'd choose Georgina every time over Jennifer because D needs a real mother/sister. Still very weird in my eyes.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
man, it feels like yesterday when i came to this site and this game was among if no THE first game i download and played, all the way back its first release. but after all the fun i had with this game.. i think it has been drag out for longer then it should be.. hope they can end it at chp3 and start some new story..
Chapter 4 is confirmed and will end the story.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
wow~ that means they can keep milking this for~ idk, two more years?? damn ...
The first update to Chapter 4 of DMD will be out around April (official date TBD), but before that, we’ll have our next release of Sunshine Love (v5) out by the end of February, with an official release date to be posted up next weekend.

We’ll post up the first of our brand-new previews from Sunshine Love in a couple of day’s time. So stay tuned for that one!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everybody, it’s good to be back!

Mrdots

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wow~ that means they can keep milking this for~ idk, two more years?? damn ...
nah, doubt ch4 will last longer than few updates. there isn't much left, weddings (g and d), d starting modelling, adding e and j to harem possibly and eiplogue 10 years in future where d becomes mommy (or g+e+j get preggo).

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Something I found weird is that after awhile, forget when actually, the Friendship points just disappeared. Is it like the BDSM, Exhibition, and other Points where the stat is just hidden and generating more points, or does the game actually drop this stat and if so why??

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
nah, doubt ch4 will last longer than few updates. there isn't much left, weddings (g and d), d starting modelling, adding e and j to harem possibly and eiplogue 10 years in future where d becomes mommy (or g+e+j get preggo).
I agree Chapter 4 will only be a few updates. But not because there isn't a lot of story left, rather because DMD has been leaning towards being a vanilla ghost of itself.
There is a lot of D corruption to do, but that is sadly gone with the wind.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I agree Chapter 4 will only be a few updates. But not because there isn't a lot of story left, rather because DMD has been leaning towards being a vanilla ghost of itself.
There is a lot of D corruption to do, but that is sadly gone with the wind.
What story is left? She is maybe pregnant and maybe they will marry but not much else. She dropped out of school and her modeling career did also not go as planned. I have no idea what chapter 4 will include. I don't think that has anything to do with cut fetishes though. I just think they wrote themselves into a corner.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What story is left? She is maybe pregnant and maybe they will marry but not much else. She dropped out of school and her modeling career did also not go as planned. I have no idea what chapter 4 will include. I don't think that has anything to do with cut fetishes though. I just think they wrote themselves onto a corner.
canonically d becomes model.

3.80 star(s) 327 Votes