cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When?
Cause I'd like to see an updated gen 8 D.
someday, they didn't tell any details just they want to do it when they have time (after dmd has been finished and next game alongside with sunshine is going on).

So I'm playing MNF now. Which game is that? That's the problem with shortening game titles.
meet and fuck.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't know why in mid-chapter 3 updates D show a lot of maturity and know what she wants and in the last ones she seems so stupid and manipulable
That's because the writing got worse with every chapter.
IMHO the best one is still chapter one if we talk about writing.

Reactions: slackster

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
I know chapter 3 is done but is this the final version or are there still going to be an update for bug fixes/grammar, extra cg's...etc? I'm waiting on the final version of chapter 3 to play.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know chapter 3 is done but is this the final version or are there still going to be an update for bug fixes/grammar, extra cg's...etc? I'm waiting on the final version of chapter 3 to play.
this is final version of ch3, next will be ch4.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
That's because the writing got worse with every chapter.
IMHO the best one is still chapter one if we talk about writing.
Thats because MrDots outsourced his writing during/after Ch1

It used to be concise then went to ESL hell . Take this example of masterpiece erotic writing from the main DMD writer :

"As for your knives set,I'd recommend the Mercenary Culmination Genesis 6 piece, forged knife set.
Aside from having a lifetime warranty, it has an ergonomic Santoprene handle that offers superior comfort and a non-slip grip even with wet hands.These knives will also not break down from exposure to kitchen oils and are able to withstand hot and cold temperature.Another great thing about these knives is they they resist rust,corrosion, or discolouration."

You tell me who would think this appropriate in an adult erotic game? (75+ words wasted on a description taken from a Huber knives ad of a knife set, which even wasnt used to kill anyone)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

buff

May 29, 2017
Thats because MrDots outsourced his writing during/after Ch1

It used to be concise then went to ESL hell . Take this example of masterpiece erotic writing from the main DMD writer :

"As for your knives set,I'd recommend the Mercenary Culmination Genesis 6 piece, forged knife set.
Aside from having a lifetime warranty, it has an ergonomic Santoprene handle that offers superior comfort and a non-slip grip even with wet hands.These knives will also not break down from exposure to kitchen oils and are able to withstand hot and cold temperature.Another great thing about these knives is they they resist rust,corrosion, or discolouration."

You tell me who would think this appropriate in an adult erotic game? (75+ words wasted on a description taken from a Huber knives ad of a knife set, which even wasnt used to kill anyone)
That explains a lot. I remember hitting that scene and thinking "whoa, they copy/pasted that from an advertisement. Who the fuck talks that way?" Although in fairness, about 40% of the dialogue makes me think wonder that same thing, this was just particularly egregious. The ch1 dialogue was less cringey, although it was still not exactly a threat to win the Pulitzer.

Reactions: User1230

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That explains a lot. I remember hitting that scene and thinking "whoa, they copy/pasted that from an advertisement. Who the fuck talks that way?" Although in fairness, about 40% of the dialogue makes me think wonder that same thing, this was just particularly egregious. The ch1 dialogue was less cringey, although it was still not exactly a threat to win the Pulitzer.
Shakespeare couldn't have written a better knife advertisement. :KEK:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh my god I am so glad this term exists. It was badly needed.
it doesn't actually exist (afaik), i just use it to describe tits which in rl would hang below waist but in game they don't.

Reactions: buff

K00mer

Sep 15, 2020
"How many Love Points (LP) do you have?" and no further descriptions..
And what in hell I must enter, just starting my first game? 10? 10000000?

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019

As I said when this got out, this is a badly disguised ad for the Mercer Culinary Genesis line of knives, and I was also surprised to see this in that kind of game...
As for nobody being killed with it, this was Vicky speaking, so we never know what his father will do when he discovers MC is screwing his girl... :ROFLMAO::cool:

Reactions: slackster

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
"How many Love Points (LP) do you have?" and no further descriptions..
And what in hell I must enter, just starting my first game? 10? 10000000?
Did you work your way through Chapter 1 or 2 first? You should carry over your stats from the previous chapters when you start a new one.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes