G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
what do you mean no new story?
What I mean is that the last update was in October and the last two were just sex scenes for the sharing routes and I want to see how the story continue but I don't have huge expectations

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What I mean is that the last update was in October and the last two were just sex scenes for the sharing routes and I want to see how the story continue but I don't have huge expectations
well true in that way.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
DMD updates need to be over a three day time period to cover all of the content.
Two days are no longer a sufficient length of time.

Reactions: Looper9

Mercygraz

Feb 7, 2021
[QUOTE = "Buff, Post: 5201771, Mitglied: 47037"]
Ich habe beide gespielt, beide genossen. Die unvermeidliche Schwangerschaft in Epilogen war für mich ein Wermutstropfen ... diese CGs wären viel heißer gewesen, wenn die Mädchen nicht in ihnen verzerrte Landwale gewesen wären. Naja.
[/ZITAT]
question what is sl and what is pl

buff

May 29, 2017
"question what is sl and what is pl"

Sisterly Lust and Parental Love
In this thread, SL can also be Sunshine Love (which was what I meant by it earlier, and I think that caused some confusion for Uthuriel because Sisterly Lust is the older and probably better-known game).

But typically SL and PL when taken together are Sisterly Lust and Parental Love, as Uthuriel said; both games are of similar quality, deal with similar fetishes, and hit at around the same time.

Reactions: cakeny

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
In this thread, SL can also be Sunshine Love (which was what I meant by it earlier, and I think that caused some confusion for Uthuriel because Sisterly Lust is the older and probably better-known game).

But typically SL and PL when taken together are Sisterly Lust and Parental Love, as Uthuriel said; both games are of similar quality, deal with similar fetishes, and hit at around the same time.
Actually,if we go with earlier,then Sisterly Lust and Sunshine Love both lose.
The first game that use the abbreviation SL was Sarah's Life.

Reactions: RustyV

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

I wasn't confused.^^ I just don't associate SL with Sunshine Love that's all. So if someone asks what SL is I don't even think about Sunshine Love especially if they ask about PL too. I know of course that Sunshine Love is another MrDots game.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So I'm playing MNF now. Which game is that? That's the problem with shortening game titles.

Also what is Sarah's Life? Any good?

Reactions: cakeny

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So if you want to cause confusion find the most common game abbreviation and name you game that?

Reactions: buff
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes