$ummer

Sep 26, 2020
Is there a link to download PC version of DMD CH 2? None of the links on PAGE 1 Work... MEGA requires some app... Says firefox doesn't have enough memory... NOPE has an error when unzipping.. same error from other sites... CH 1 & 3 work fine

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a link to download PC version of DMD CH 2? None of the links on PAGE 1 Work... MEGA requires some app... Says firefox doesn't have enough memory... NOPE has an error when unzipping.. same error from other sites... CH 1 & 3 work fine
use chrome/chromium (or microsoft edge chrome) to dl from mega, nopy acts up bit but what errors and are you using latest 7zip?

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
What I find strange is that you have to choose between Jennifer and Georgina. While I think that Georgina fits better as an additional partner for F+D storywise it's actually Jennifer that helped F to even find D again. Her being excluded/sidelined if you choose Georgina always felt strange to me. Probably cut content or unfinished/abandoned parts of the story.
Can you pick neither?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
So, after a while I finally had a good look at Sunshine Love. The new "battleship" from MrDots, as the development team apparently believes.

The positive at the beginning:
Good renders
Story this time no eternal, pointless chatter
Sex starts earlier

So far so good. MrDots has learned something from past mistakes in this regard. But that's about it, what great things there is to say.

The pre-history
The entire history of the MC is interesting, but is told again with a lot of effort, although it no longer plays a role in the further course of the game. The MCs boss, the law firm, Nicole. Everything doesn't matter later. That could have been solved in such a way that the MC sits on his sofa at the beginning and tells his story before his sister calls. And in between then render fade-ins. That would have required less render and text, but would have had the same effect. And it wouldn't have cost so many hours and resources that would have made more sense elsewhere. Then the game might be 1 - 2 updates further. So again the usual MrDots waste of resources.

Nicole
MrDots plans to turn her into a Cockquean, the female counterpart to the Cockold. In plain language, this means that the so-called "open relationship" is not at all. So the "any other guys dick hater" can breathe a sigh of relief. There will be no other men who are sexually active in Sunshine Love either. And the original fans, who were ignored at DMD when it took a different path than originally planned, are even ignored from the start this time around. For this, however, the people who broke DMD in the first place will be rewarded.

Sunshine Love does not contain anything new. Everything has already been seen 1000 times in other games. It will be a title again like the one that has already existed for 100s. So it will only be a vanilla title again, maybe even a harem title: one dick, many girls. Finished. Missed another chance. In addition, the main story is apparently copied from Mystwood Manor. Just like D is a worse copy of Ashley, from MOTH. I know my way around, I'm a Faerin supporter.

MrDots has thus finally decided in favor of the vanilla clientele, i.e. more likely the children. A clientele with whom no other, more open-minded, varied titles are easily possible. Okay, fine. But what he apparently did not consider, this market has long since been oversaturated! Industry giants such as Summertime Saga, Treasure of Nadia, not to forget Being a Dik, are already bustling there. And many more. All developers who already have their regular audience. Well, if MrDots thinks he can keep up with them. So, at the latest in Being a Dik, he has found his master. I'm a fan of Being a Dik myself. And that's by far better and more varied than all of the MrDots titles put together. So, unlikely MrDots will find great new Patreos there. They have long since found their "home". So this is going to be entertaining.

Enough. I am of course happy for the people who like this pure vanilla stuff. But it also shows once again what MrDots thinks of his original fans. And I feel sorry for these people, of whom I am myself. For my part, however, I have already found a replacement, long ago. I'm actually only here because I've been with DMD from day one and of course I want to see the end.

After that, MrDots will probably be over for me too. He has now also missed his last chance to reconcile with his old fans. I will probably not pursue Sunshine Love any further. I already know too many similar and far better titles. Don´t get me wrong, I have nothing against vanilla stuff in general. Not even against harem, if it's done well. My personal taste is very varied. But after all the prehistory I expected innovation. What MrDots is serving us now is simply not enough.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
" Story this time no eternal, pointless chatter "

Do you think his writing improved and do you think that will have a positiv im pact on Chapter 4?
Kinks and fetishes aside of course.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
depends on what the progress is.
progress to make her a pet = none
progress to make her a cumdump = none
progress to make her do bestiality = none
progress to make her a cheating whore = none

those progress are of course not on the menu, but we can still decide the progress we want even if it will never happen.

but we have:
progress to do BDSM = a bit, latex and analplugs can be used.
progress to share her with another dude = yes, with 2 different, with penetration
progress to do a 3some with another dude = yes, we can choose that when we share her.
I love how he's just twisting the knife with the dog. Like dude you're the one that opened that door in the beginning.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So far my major issue with SL plot is that the hotel needs money but the owners refuse to let anyone but women stay there (Bosom Buddies). It's the business equivalent of the ship is sinking so we will keep ramming into the iceberg.

If nothing else MrDots created D. Unlike most other VN characters D has become a cult classic with graphic artist and other devs. She may out live DMD in other VNs.
Much like how blue jeans were created in the U.S. (denim is of course French) and can now be found everywhere on the planet.

Reactions: Looper9

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I love how he's just twisting the knife with the dog. Like dude you're the one that opened that door in the beginning.
Speaking of dogs...
My rule is not to kink-shame but every time I read bestiality I pray to god that their local animal shelter has steel doors and a good lock.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I was a late bloomer and this game is what got me hooked on the whole VN thing. I remember when there was only chapter 1 with all of those other tags listed for the game. I also remember the whole Patreon thing and Mr. Dots was unsure whether the project would continue because of all of the new rules. Things started to change after that, and one would assume they would, because a developer would want to keep income from Patreon coming in. I am very glad DMD, my first VN, survived to get where it is now, but ever since the whole Patreon thing, Mr. Dots seems to have gotten a little content shy. Very grateful the sharing is in for some much needed variety as an option now, but I am not holding my breath on any new games to be any more than the standard, common yet hard to believe in any real life situation, Harem type of game. Of which I am not a fan of at all. :confused:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
My first one was Milfy City. I don't think I have to tell anybody what a shit show that game is (thanks ICSTOR you POS).
DMD will at least be finished, I hope. It might not be what the original idea was and I know that many people will not be happy how it turned out to be but at least there will be closure.

I like Sara the most and I'll probably never see more of her. I get easily attached to the characters in the VNs I like and that makes it very hard for me.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes