Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
jerk. automatically or if you prefer by default.
Sorry I misread. In my language auto is the word for car and I typed without thinking.

And yes I agree. They should have done that by default.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
"Auto" comes from Greek, and roughly means "self", synonymous with "independent". Hence, an "auto-mobile" is a vehicle that is propelled independently (it doesn't need a horse to pull it). So in this context the choice to go to the self-defence class could have been automatic (independent of the players choice). They may of course have automatically travelled to the class in an "auto".

*Removes spectacles and closes text book*

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
"Auto" comes from Greek, and roughly means "self", synonymous with "independent". Hence, an "auto-mobile" is a vehicle that is propelled independently (it doesn't need a horse to pull it). So in this context the choice to go to the self-defence class could have been automatic (independent of the players choice). They may of course have automatically travelled to the class in an "auto".

*Removes spectacles and closes text book*
In German the word for car is Auto.

Reactions: Jordan_K

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Damn this game isn't finished yet? What's the hold-up?
From his website:

The first update to Chapter 4 of DMD will be out around April (official date TBD), but before that, we’ll have our next release of Sunshine Love (v5) out by the end of February, with an official release date to be posted up next weekend.

We’ll post up the first of our brand-new previews from Sunshine Love in a couple of day’s time. So stay tuned for that one!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everybody, it’s good to be back!

Mrdots

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Honestly DMD could do with a character pruning, or at least a limit on routes. Maybe tie the Elena and Jennifer routes together, they did very little in Chapter 3, all that seems they will do in Chapter 4 is move to Seaside and try to move in with D and F. On the plus side that would be a LOT of potential sexual encounters on the minus side it will do little for the story in and of itself.
IMO the D+F+Georgina situations seems to work out the best story-wise.

Reactions: Magixian

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Honestly DMD could do with a character pruning, or at least a limit on routes. Maybe tie the Elena and Jennifer routes together, they did very little in Chapter 3, all that seems they will do in Chapter 4 is move to Seaside and try to move in with D and F. On the plus side that would be a LOT of potential sexual encounters on the minus side it will do little for the story in and of itself.
IMO the D+F+Georgina situations seems to work out the best story-wise.
What I find strange is that you have to choose between Jennifer and Georgina. While I think that Georgina fits better as an additional partner for F+D storywise it's actually Jennifer that helped F to even find D again. Her being excluded/sidelined if you choose Georgina always felt strange to me. Probably cut content or unfinished/abandoned parts of the story.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
From his website:

The first update to Chapter 4 of DMD will be out around April (official date TBD), but before that, we’ll have our next release of Sunshine Love (v5) out by the end of February, with an official release date to be posted up next weekend.

We’ll post up the first of our brand-new previews from Sunshine Love in a couple of day’s time. So stay tuned for that one!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everybody, it’s good to be back!

Mrdots
I wonder why he is decided to finish Melody and start working on a completely different game before finishing DMD.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I wonder why he is decided to finish Melody and start working on a completely different game before finishing DMD.
Perhaps the team was overflowing with creativity, and couldn't wait to share it with us ... or they enjoy the income ... or both. TBH, I don't mind. I enjoy playing all three. Yea, it is a bit of a pain having to wait so long between updates, and for the climax. Reminds me of the old showbiz adage "always leave them wanting more", and as the French often grumble "c'est la vie".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
they need to have game for patreon too (mess started when patreon changed rules so dmd moved to subs and melody saw light in patreon) since it is big source of income too and it's less monotonous than working with 1 game to finish and starting new. if no patreon mess dmd might have finished earlier.

buff

May 29, 2017
In SL you have both. The marriage and the incest + pregnancy.
In PL you have incest + pregnancy without the marriage.
I played both, enjoyed both. The unavoidable pregnancy in epilogues was a downer, for me..... those CGs would have been much hotter had the girls not been distorted land-whales in them. Oh well.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
For Ch1 I have 49 pages of saves, CH2 68 and and CH3 87.
The main feature of these type of game is saves.^^
If he doesn't, well then sucks to be him.^^
All 3 of the chapters are like that for me. The first page is routs and 2+ is for lewd scenes on account of the unfortunate lack of a gallery for some reason.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I wish there was a remake of all chapters into one with a complete rework like you suggested.
Don't let your memes be dreams....
A remake would be nice. I think a part of it is the fact it's rendered at 720p, Its not drastic but it definitely makes a difference.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes