Zonic Squared

Jan 1, 2018
After trying my hardest to play this game many times, I have come to the realization that I fucking hate Visual Novels. I just wanna look at the pictures and updated CGrips apparently don't exist anymore so I guess it's time to figure out how to do this shit myself.

So, what do I need to start working?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
After trying my hardest to play this game many times, I have come to the realization that I fucking hate Visual Novels. I just wanna look at the pictures and updated CGrips apparently don't exist anymore so I guess it's time to figure out how to do this shit myself.

If you're on a PC, search the thread for "UnRen" to download and place it inside the "games" folder. After you run the batch file, choose option "1". The images will be stored in "games\images".

Note: UnRen.bat only works for Ren'Py games.

Additionally, exactly what problems are you experiencing in the game? Maybe we can help.

Reactions: Zonic Squared

Zonic Squared

Jan 1, 2018
If you're on a PC, search the thread for "UnRen" to download and place it inside the "games" folder. After you run the batch file, choose option "1". The images will be stored in "games\images".

Note: UnRen.bat only works for Ren'Py games.
Dope. You the man.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

Can't you just fast forward the text? And how would you see the animations in a picture rip? I think a gallery option is the best option, so you could just use a save to access all the new sex scenes.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There's a place in Kentucky named, "Knob Lick". Whadda you suppose goes on in that quaint little town? :)
There is an Intercourse Pennsylvania, but I don't think D and F will be visiting there anytime soon.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There is an Intercourse Pennsylvania, but I don't think D and F will be visiting there anytime soon.
That's true and I've kind of wanted to go there.. or at least, stand near a sign bearing the town's name just to have a picture of me taken by the sign. And you're probably right... F and D probably won't be making any vacation plans there. They *could* visit for a little.. honeymoon? :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think the town is in Amish country, so
And Top Gear (proper Top Gear with Clarkson, Hammond and May)already did a picture by the sign

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i enjoy this...long full story lots of choices etc..but i notice something in this..and many games...either the MC is over 8 feet tall..or the daughter/gf/wife/whatever is under 4 feet tall...lol..the look down angle makes it look extreme..LOL

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
It feels like this game is close to being finished

We are already on third base with D not much further to go with that

E has presumably found out about the current relationship between F and D

We found out that EX is banging some dude on the side so that will be our proof to get D back from her.

Shit be ending

My wish for an ending would be a gangbang between F,J,E,and D.

Hopefully not, just because we finally get to bang D and free her from her mother that doesn't mean the story has to end. We could continue to follow them to wherever they move to. And Continue to corrupt D in new and facinating ways.
There are all kinds of fetishes that D hasn't been exposed to yet. I am however hoping that when the story does wrap up we get to see D and E pregnant with F's babies maybe throw G in the mix for good measure. An and they lived happily ever after squirting out babies while indulging in all kinds of weird fetishes kind of ending.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Fully agree, now Mrdots has said they will finish no matter what, but I saw earlier that loads of people were buying coffee ;) so they get alot of money from that. Now I think it is a bit unfair treatment of DMD, we should have it 1 month Melody next month DMD etc. :D But I guess they are afraid of losing Patreons that way maybe... they know the DMD fans are loyal :winkytongue:
I try to toss the coffee link up every now and then for those who are just finding DMD so they'll know how to help keep it going. This thread is well over 1000 pages now and people probably won't go searching so I just throw it back in every now and then.

Mar 7, 2018
I try to toss the coffee link up every now and then for those who are just finding DMD so they'll know how to help keep it going. This thread is well over 1000 pages now and people probably won't go searching so I just throw it back in every now and then.
Very great! I also try to do that, many don't know about it :)

Reactions: T-dog

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hopefully not, just because we finally get to bang D and free her from her mother that doesn't mean the story has to end. We could continue to follow them to wherever they move to. And Continue to corrupt D in new and facinating ways.
There are all kinds of fetishes that D hasn't been exposed to yet. I am however hoping that when the story does wrap up we get to see D and E pregnant with F's babies maybe throw G in the mix for good measure. An and they lived happily ever after squirting out babies while indulging in all kinds of weird fetishes kind of ending.
My guess is that ch.3 probably won't be for D only path fans.There will be the heavier fetishes.The most innocent MFF,MMF,MFFF,MMMF.
I doubt there will be many of them that will be OK with sharing daughter with another man,dog or horse:)After all they reject all other girls.

Reactions: T-dog

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So is this the end of DMD or has the Dev given any news on the progression of a next chapter or any teasers ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So is this the end of DMD or has the Dev given any news on the progression of a next chapter or any teasers ?
No, DMD is still very much alive. At the moment, MrDots is working on Melody this month and next. DMD is scheduled to drop in August. Most likely at the end of the month. So he probably won't add any new news on his DMD page until around that time. So if you're going to buy him a coffee, I wouldn't do that until then.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
My guess is that ch.3 probably won't be for D only path fans.There will be the heavier fetishes.The most innocent MFF,MMF,MFFF,MMMF.
I doubt there will be many of them that will be OK with sharing daughter with another man,dog or horse:)After all they reject all other girls.
There was a fetish that was kind of set up, a water sports fetish, when D got turned on watching MC take a piss.
But I agree definitely don't want to share D with other guys. FFM or FFFM routs would be cool though A beastiality route might be interesting though

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes