Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm not knocking anybody's belief system as far as DMD is concerned. Everyone has their own personal take on the game (fantasy vs reality) and that's cool. So a difference of opinion is welcomed regardless how far-fetched it may sound, IMHO. We see what we want to see which is why there are many different views on what we would all like to see happen in the game.

Though, I digress, for me, this game couldn't be more personal if MrDots and his development team hadn't tried... Without going into a TL;DR story from my own personal experience some 25+ years ago (I'm 49 now), it had more an impact on me that I imagined. Suffice it to say, some of what happened in the game happened in RL as well. That is to say, some aspects of the game mirrored what I went through.. the hell, the struggle, the lying and conniving, the deceit, the back stabbing and the helpless feeling you get because you have no one to turn to for moral support and finally in the end get what you fought so hard for and losing a lot along the way.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I REALLY do like D's eyes best. I'm an ass man and her boobs really are "slightly" too big.
Visually, what sets DMD as special (Dreams of Desire as well) is that each character's eyes are truly beautiful.
But it was D's eyes that first attracted me, and has held me, to this game...
I gotta admit, her eyes are magnetic.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Red469

May 18, 2018
Yeah, and those "other eyes" too. :D

And I agree with F (from the hospital scene). HELL NO on the augmentation. D's baby feeders are just perfect. lol
I have to agree as well... her eyes and breasts Really Are PERFECT...

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When I was a child, it was common for a young mother to openly (sitting alone, head bowed, not conversational) breast-feed her infant. Baby-food, indeed!
I wanted to see and touch the parts of female bodies that remained hidden. A few decades later, boobs are still far down my to-do list. I do make a huge exception for prominent, and sensitive, nipples!
D need to wear something so we can see POKIES!!! :D Don't we get any love?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
When I was a child, it was common for a young mother to openly (sitting alone, head bowed, not conversational) breast-feed her infant. Baby-food, indeed!
I wanted to see and touch the parts of female bodies that remained hidden. A few decades later, boobs are still far down my to-do list. I do make a huge exception for prominent, and sensitive, nipples!
already as a child you were the little pervert you are today, eh?

Reactions: asgardtipar

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yup! Went around openly sniffing chairs that any female bottoms had just recently vacated, too.
Of the many, many interests I've taken up, then discontinued, in my life, being a pervert was ALWAYS a must...
A "pervert" is if you're starting out. Methinks you've graduated to "provert" (as in professional pervert). I too am also a card carrying member. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That scene where she fell into the fountain. F helped her to her feet. Pokie Paradise...
Not really much in the way of rock hard nips that can cut glass in that scene, but most definitely a great wet T shirt shot! :)

THAT'S the shot I was looking for.. Nips that can cut glass and a face that can melt the coldest of hearts..

Reactions: RustyV

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
For anybody who doesn't know DMD doesn't use Patreon to fund the continuation of the game. If you want to see it continue please use the option "buy me a coffee"

Keep DMD going, I know they probably don't care but I really hope DMD turns into the game Patreon couldn't kill.
It feels like this game is close to being finished

We are already on third base with D not much further to go with that

E has presumably found out about the current relationship between F and D

We found out that EX is banging some dude on the side so that will be our proof to get D back from her.

Shit be ending

My wish for an ending would be a gangbang between F,J,E,and D.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
One interesting game, that @Sycho would like, is to pick the individual render that has shown up the most in DMD.
That pic of D sitting in the bath (I used it for a while as my avatar but decided the smaller pic size was unworthy of my fav D pic in all DMD) must be utterly loved by MrDots. It has appeared, appeared again, and appeared yet again at least 5-6 times. Is there any other pic that has appeared as much in DMD?
That'd be an easy one, my friend! ASL and in a few renders of Melody. In Melody, she looks like a cross between D and Jennifer. I wouldn't consider TP though. Yeah there was a brief appearance by D (as a "new-to-this" prostitute), but she looked strung out on something.. lol Not quite the way I wanna remember D by..

There were also quite a few similarities (references, if you will) to DMD in My Lovely Sara (no renders as of yet that I've noticed).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No, bro. Not D generally. D specifically sitting in that bathtub in the very image I uploaded. Just on the D-only path, I have seen that particular pic 5-6 times starting in 0.15.
Oh, I misunderstood. I though you were talking about her appearing in other games aside from DMD. I didn't know you meant that scene itself. Yeah, there were several bath scenes where that shot you posted appeared more than once. I can't think of them right off the top of my head, but I do recall the tub scene in the hotel once F arrived in D's country. I think it may have been used in CH. 1 as well.

*edit*
I searched all the renders I ripped from the game using UnRen and I couldn't find that scene in chapter 1.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Perhaps you could go back and read the first few 100s of pages in this thread. Lots and lots of discussion trying to make a plausible case for DMD as a RL situation.

. . .

I'm not expecting a dev to openly admit how formulaic and contrived his game actually is. The game can still be great fun for all that. But it's limited, even though it can get intense, fun.
Hey! I don't want you to think this is personal. Every person can engage/immerse as he sees fit. My fav literary work, Aesop's Fables, has talking animals as characters and it still accurately maps out human behaviour.
It is somewhat personal: the entire purpose for my posting this narrow opinion was to openly congratulate the DMD team for adding some recognizable themes at the emotional and physical level in v.18. Because frankly, this is the first time I've felt that such elements have surfaced in this game. That realization didn't stop me from enjoying the game for what it was before the latest chapter, as it's been generally fun escapism and I've been willing to let the story tell itself without placing serious judgment upon it. I never would have thought this game was intended to represent something realistic, in part because it's never been marketed that way.

If some posts from far back in this seemingly infinite topic argued on the realism of the overall situation, then I can't imagine those who would argue for what we've seen as being plausible have experienced much in the way of romantic relationships and seen how both children and parents tend to see each other.

I guess the only argument which might fit to say that this game's main plot is at all possible could be the theory of genetic sexual attraction (GSA), where the claim is that close relatives who have been separated for many years and then rekindle their relationship as adults may see one or both of them experience an intense attraction for the other. But, that's a general concept and not an outline for how this story has actually been written, the often naive or wooden dialogue, the unrealistic choices made by D at critical points where she trusts F's decisions much as 3 year-old might have blind faith in their parent, etc.

Still, I'm not sure why any of us should care too much about such opinions, unless there's the fear that some people want to attempt using this as a template for real life interactions . . . that would obviously be a disastrous choice. Otherwise, I have no reason to burst people's bubbles for the sake of Internet points, though I can support adding an opinion to the discussion as an attempt to help give others potentially more realistic notions to consider.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
May I ask when would the chapter be and would we maybe be able to have a foursome with all the girl's hehe?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
May I ask when would the chapter be and would we maybe be able to have a foursome with all the girl's hehe?
The next update for chapter 2 drops in August, probably towards the end of the month. I'm not sure about a 3rd chapter though with updates being released every 2 months. A lot of us would surely love to see a chapter 3.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Havn't been up to speed on this thread, so sorry if any is a repost.
Really liked the update, just sorry there is so long for the next scheduled release..

It really bugged me how some animations glitched by cutting to black before reloading, so i went ahead and cut that part out (this MrDots is what happens, when you rush the animations 1 day before releasedate :p).
Files needs to be in the path ..\DMD.CH2-0.18-pc\game\images\extras\day 18 in order to work.
-- -
-- -
They are also 1/5th the size, despite being close to lossless. So no idea what MrDots is doing..

Anyways, since this has been discussed a couple of times. Donutistan is a magical place where Dee lives, but there is a trainstation with 'bit familiar name to it.

Seems like it's between London & a place called Uckfeild. Doubt that was intentional, but I found it funny :relievedface:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes