Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I was wondering.. If F and D were to go back to the beach town to see Graham and Olivia again, can we get a couple of paper bags over the old hag's face? *shudder*

She's definitely a boner kill.. :perservingface:

Or maybe her and the perverted bartender could be off somewhere (out of eyesight) boinking like two bulldogs.. lol Sorry about the frightening mental image, guys!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
One of my favorite game,but it's not even close to the mentioned trio-MC's mother,sister and daughter:)
Oh I agree completely. I was just throwing that out there as one example. Can't wait for MC to have sex with little miss innocent later on. :)

If I knew WTH I was doing with coding (I've always wanted to learn Python, Perl, C++, C# .NET), I think between me, you and virtuvoid (probably a few others as well) we could create one hell of a game along that line. It's the coding/rendering aspect that I don't have a firm grasp on. I suck at graphics design so that's out of the question for me..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
scenario is going very slowly
That's to be expected since the game was removed from MrDots' Patreon site around the time v.17 dropped.

Just wondering.. has anyone given any thought to inviting MrDots here? If not, I could extend the invitation. We could really get some discussions going! :D

Thoughts?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Lol! He thinks we're all thieves!
One of the back-up writers used to come here. He also thinks we're thieves and this site should be closed down.
MrDots has never even had a Discord channel.
This is the first VN I ever played, luckily from 0.01. MrDots was a regular poster on 8chan before DMD launched, and again a regular poster on several smaller forums up to the time 0.05 dropped.
After that he informed, via Patreon, he was expanding his studio with several new hires (some of which became spokespeople for the studio). It would probably take a full Patreon ban to get MrDots to engage the full community again on any type of regular basis.
Well, damn. That blows. I've seen other devs interacting with the discussions taking place in other threads, so that's why the idea came to mind. Not to mention, we had one of the writers who wrote Elena's dialog make an appearance not too long ago.

Oh, as an aside, if anybody is a "thief", it should be D because she stole all of our hearts! :D

Reactions: asgardtipar

asgardtipar

Aug 4, 2017
Not really much in the way of rock hard nips that can cut glass in that scene, but most definitely a great wet T shirt shot! :)

THAT'S the shot I was looking for.. Nips that can cut glass and a face that can melt the coldest of hearts..
Didnt even realise how oversized her boobs are... geez

It feels like this game is close to being finished

We are already on third base with D not much further to go with that

E has presumably found out about the current relationship between F and D

We found out that EX is banging some dude on the side so that will be our proof to get D back from her.

Shit be ending

My wish for an ending would be a gangbang between F,J,E,and D.
not for me... just too much, imma realistic person,and i dont think father is like a fuckboy. He truly loves D and she REALLLLY loves him, not wants to fuck him, really loves him so she sharing him with other girls i think she would precive as cheating of some sort

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Anyways, since this has been discussed a couple of times. Donutistan is a magical place where Dee lives, but there is a trainstation with 'bit familiar name to it.

Seems like it's between London & a place called Uckfeild. Doubt that was intentional, but I found it funny :relievedface:
I think the "F" got cut off of Uckfeild.

Reactions: Magixian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think the "F" got cut off of Uckfeild.
There's a place in Kentucky named, "Knob Lick". Whadda you suppose goes on in that quaint little town? :)

Yo , i wanna ask if somebody have save with ""Elena hand job in the car (animated)"" i cant find it in game :(
You have to turn off your relationship with Elena before you get to the hand job in the car scene. Click D's picture in the flower and change your relationship status with Elena from "yes" to "no".

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please limit conversations in this thread to discussion about the game in the OP.
  • You can post questions and theories about other games on their respective game threads and tag other users from there to get their attention.
  • If you have a question about someone's avatar, post to their profile
  • We have a section of the forum where people can request recommendations for games to play if you like game X here:
  • If you want to talk about TV shows, the World Cup or anything else completely non-related our forum content, please feel free to join our Discord channel and talk about pretty much whatever:
Those of you responding to several posts in a row, please start using this:

Thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, we need a little voting going on. With whom would you like to see the "Golden Dildo Award" go to? You don't have to give a reason why if you don't want to. I thought it would be interesting to see everyone else's take on this.

Choices are:

Alena
Jennifer
Margo (I know she's got a man, but why the hell not, ya know?)
Koko

I personally nominate Jennifer and my reason is because of the epic fail in the (almost?) fuck scene between her and MC in the beginning of chapter 2.

Honorable mention goes to the pervy bartender in chapter 1 because, well, he needs something to redeem himself (that is, if there are any redeeming qualities). Meh.. I dunno.. maybe he can go back to a little man-to-hand combat.. fuck that guy.. :p

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I second jennifer, she needs to be training those holes!
Agreed! She needs all the help she can get. Maybe during the next visit to the sex store, Elena can talk her into getting an arm dildo (armadildo?).

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes