Blackj

May 21, 2018
Good afternoon is the first time I publish and just want to comment that this game is very good and I hope it does not take long for a new update, or will it be abandoned? I hope not, it is a good game.

TheX7

May 25, 2018
The Dev always said that DMD is a game that will be finished.

Go to the page Dev and the information is there in the route for the next games is about to be developed.

Reactions: rmma621

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
does someone know games like this with the same style of characters? like in melody. i like this animation/style really much :D + both stories are really well made :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Good afternoon is the first time I publish and just want to comment that this game is very good and I hope it does not take long for a new update, or will it be abandoned? I hope not, it is a good game.
No, it's not abandoned, otherwise the tag above (beside the word "Ren'Py") would have listed it as "abandoned".

The next update for DMD (v.19) will drop in August. Most likely around the end of the month if not sooner.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I news some help, how the chapters work? Do the fiesta and beggining from zero the second? Take a save from one and put in on second ?? I read OP after doing this questions but no clue ...Ty!

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Well if you want, when you end chapter 1 save the game and enter in load menu there you will see FP LP CL and some numbers. When you start chapter 2, you can select to enter custom FP LP CL and enter the exact number from chapter 1 save. I hope I helped you.
Appreciated!! Ty buddy!

Reactions: Karlovich

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Your answer was in the previous page so no it wouldn't have take time.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
where does it store textbox background? i want to replace it, too dark
its usually textbox.png in game/gui but i dont see it in unpacked rpas

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Mr.Dots put out some Melody dressed as a soccer player pics for the world cup.
You can find them on the Melody thread page 71.
Being greedy where's the D soccer outfit bonus pics? Or better yet D without the uniform pics, just her and a ball. lol

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
where does it store textbox background? i want to replace it, too dark
its usually textbox.png in game/gui but i dont see it in unpacked rpas
there is no textbox.png, young padawan
some code you must add
Code:
init:
    $ style.window.background = "#00000020"
number is html color code + opacity value

Reactions: asgardtipar

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well we DMD fans are their secret shame. lol
Maybe because we like pervy sex plots.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Do you think the game is moving to fast now? They redid the other version 0.17 in 0.18 they made the tempo a little slower because they removed the dad deciding to just move away with the daughter immeiditly, which I think was a good choice cause then alot of other stuff would not have made sense. :relievedface:
Doesn't seem too fast, because once the genie is out of the intimate contact bottle, my experience IRL has been the same: you're thinking about the other person all the time, they make you feel warm and complete inside and things go quickly and naturally for sexual things. I think F&D are now zooming down the highway of infatuation.

Elena has been suspicious (and jealous) for a while and I think the ending of this day was a surprise, but combined with other revelations like M's weak point and F&D becoming a true-on couple, it just sort of amped up the chapter to 11 and dropped the mic. But timing-wise it seemed a natural point for that to happen.

That said I'm glad they will need time before F&D could get away, there's still lots of story with the other characters to develop and see how it affects them. Plus I am guessing this Elena factor is going make the F&D path less smooth than we might guess. If this mistake could happen, imagine someone like Elena gossiping about what she knows, even innocently to people she trusts . . . and a leak happens along the way. What if this ccmes out while D is trying to build a case against M?

Reactions: bolenart

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Haven't touch this game in a long time since chapter 2 came out, So does the father have sex with anyone or is it just more blueballs?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes