SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
"Happy wife, great life, but 4 wives is a harem life." ;)
Why stop at 4....:p dont forget Olivia, Margo as well as the girls from the model agency...and of course mom has to join... Not saying it would get that far but I would love to see at least a mini harem with the main LI girls in the game.

Jacob202

May 14, 2019
to shorten the wait for ch2 v0.18..
here are my updated and fixed unofficial android ports for ch1 and ch2 of Dating my Daughter
  • Ch1 v0.14.5: Download
  • Ch2 v0.17: Download use link in instead
exporting games in ch1 and importing them in ch2 should work now
there are 43 stats/choices that gets exported to ch2, if only 1 of them differs to their counterpart in the already present export files, a new file is created at the end screen (there was a logical error in the code, when this gets checked, this error is also present in the pc version and has to be fixed)
up to 8 files are created, the oldest one gets deleted, if a 9th export file has to be created
you are prompted, to input a small description for the file (no prompt, no new file)
the default value is the current path you are on (D only, D + E,.. @virtuvoid)

in ch2 there are 3 methods to import your data from ch1
  1. you haven't played ch1 and there're no export files -> you have to input all data manually (also fixed)
  2. there's only 1 export file -> it gets imported automatically
  3. there're more than 1 export file -> you have to choose the one you wanna play with (i hope, the description helps, to pick the right one)
you have now a small quick menu at the top of the screen, to access features like skipping and automatic text (i hope, it's not to intrusive)
i also enabled the options screen in the game menu

if you have problems with the ports, please contact me
View attachment 95585
Game is not intsalling what to do!!!!??

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Can someone help I can't get my ch2 gameplay to carry over to ch3
To play ch3 you don't need to load a ch2 save... Simply answer to the questions that ch3 will ask to you at the beginning ( relationships etc..) and enjoy... Ch3 is like a new game so no need to load ch2 save

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

analactivist

Aug 20, 2020
So rare that I get off to a handjob scene or anything that isn't some at least a pounding good time. This game is well paced to build up enough suspense to have you rockhard so by the time there's any action in the game, you're more than ready to play along.

So rare that I find a good western made incest game. Really well done, and I have been playong on 0.14 until now, so I am sure it's gotten better.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Yeah, Hearsz killed him off without telling me. It might stay that way, or we might alter it for plot purposes. When that update came out, and I came across that line, I was like... View attachment 778280
Not a good look that the writers don't get to look over the script before it's approved for release.
Certainly explains the fall in quality noticed by many on the last few releases.
I asked a while ago if the writers did a re-read of the script and got a negative on that. It would be prudent to do so.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not a good look that the writers don't get to look over the script before it's approved for release.
Certainly explains the fall in quality noticed by many on the last few releases.
I asked a while ago if the writers did a re-read of the script and got a negative on that. It would be prudent to do so.
What fall in quality? :WaitWhat: F is adding more and more women to his harem and there's even the promise of a F/M/D threesome in Chapter 4. What's not to like? :love:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes