401Grem

May 14, 2017
The faithful path is a joke, in ch 3 ahead D wants to start having sex in front of other guys. Romance in this garbage is the two were having sex and live together, your decision is just to open or close paths, you do not interfere in anything in the photos that D does, or and fucks her in public or not, you are obliged to it. I'm glad I skipped part 4 and didn't waste any more of my time on this garbage.
You don't feel cheated on, so you're unhappy?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The wild thing is: there is actually unavoidable netorare in this game. (A reminder: F95 defines NTR as netorare, and specifically requires negative feelings to be involved.) But it has nothing to do with Martin, Ryan, or any of the other usual targets of complaint. It's way, way back near the beginning, in which D is extremely upset to learn that her "boyfriend" is fucking her mother. That's netorare. Absolutely no one who whines about NTR in this game is referring to that scenario, but it's there.

There's also optional netorare. Have sex with Elena, Georgina, and/or Jennifer, and there will be jealousy in the early stages. A lot of it theoretical/speculative, but it's there. That's also netorare.

But that's it. Everything else is consensual, with permission, or with post-facto acceptance (all of which is optional). None of D's male partners involve even the slightest whiff of netorare. And Dad's never against her relationships with other women, should the player allow them. Nor, after those very early days, is D upset at her father's growing harem, should the player make those choices.

A very, very literal case for an NTR tag can be made, but it's obviously not relevant in the way that most people who love or hate the concept want it to be relevant.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
The wild thing is: there is actually unavoidable netorare in this game. (A reminder: F95 defines NTR as netorare, and specifically requires negative feelings to be involved.) But it has nothing to do with Martin, Ryan, or any of the other usual targets of complaint. It's way, way back near the beginning, in which D is extremely upset to learn that her "boyfriend" is fucking her mother. That's netorare. Absolutely no one who whines about NTR in this game is referring to that scenario, but it's there.

There's also optional netorare. Have sex with Elena, Georgina, and/or Jennifer, and there will be jealousy in the early stages. A lot of it theoretical/speculative, but it's there. That's also netorare.

But that's it. Everything else is consensual, with permission, or with post-facto acceptance (all of which is optional). None of D's male partners involve even the slightest whiff of netorare. And Dad's never against her relationships with other women, should the player allow them. Nor, after those very early days, is D upset at her father's growing harem, should the player make those choices.

A very, very literal case for an NTR tag can be made, but it's obviously not relevant in the way that most people who love or hate the concept want it to be relevant.

Yes and no, in the case of Rachel, it isn't NTR, it's just cheating. Most if not all NTR start with either blackmail or corruption and aren't consensual at first. It's not the case at all in DmD, not only the Sharing path is as it's called Sharing (with consent) but also it not done behind MC back ecc ecc. But your statement is pretty accurate.

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
I think I know where the dev is going to go with the game, and if it happens the way I think it does, I will be extremely disappointed. If it doesn’t, I’ll be pleasantly surprised. However, I will say that this is just a prediction/vent post after playing through the game up until the latest update.

So, if the dev somehow manages to shoehorn the mother into the lives of the daughter and the father again, I will be extremely disappointed to say the least, as will ~75% of the playerbase I feel. (No idea, just pulled the number out of my ass and called it gravy).

Something just tells me that this is what the dev has in mind for the conclusion of the game. Everything goes back to normal with the mother and father and they become a couple again or at least share custody of the daughter and sunshine and rainbows for all! :rolleyes:

I mean, I’m simply basing this off of the fact that the mother now has the ticket to the Koko concert. But I just know somehow the dev is going to make the mother blackmail the father into doing something (cheat or get joint custody of the daughter), or go to the concert herself and find the daughter alone and manipulate her into either leaving her father or to go back to live with her.

Call me whatever you like. I don’t care. I just hate that this is the way the game is going to end in my mind. Seriously left a sour taste in my mouth for how it’s going to end.

But maybe the mother won’t do any of the above and the game will end completely differently? I doubt it, given her track record, and the amount of time the dev gave to her already in the game. She shouldn’t have come back after she said everything to the daughter in my eyes. But what’s done is done.

In my eyes, and personal opinion, the mother should just fuck off back to Maria and leave the daughter and father the fuck alone. Genuinely. She’s a piece of shit with no redeeming qualities about her except her body, and if she somehow gets her way, I’m rating this game 1 star and will not play any future games by this dev. Just saying. You all can do what you want, I’m not a cop.

Okay, vent/rant/prediction over. Feel free to call me whatever you like in the comments. Feel free to agree or disagree, again, I don’t care. I just really needed to give my opinion on this before the last update is live.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I think I know where the dev is going to go with the game, and if it happens the way I think it does, I will be extremely disappointed. If it doesn’t, I’ll be pleasantly surprised. However, I will say that this is just a prediction/vent post after playing through the game up until the latest update.

So, if the dev somehow manages to shoehorn the mother into the lives of the daughter and the father again, I will be extremely disappointed to say the least, as will ~75% of the playerbase I feel. (No idea, just pulled the number out of my ass and called it gravy).

Something just tells me that this is what the dev has in mind for the conclusion of the game. Everything goes back to normal with the mother and father and they become a couple again or at least share custody of the daughter and sunshine and rainbows for all! :rolleyes:

I mean, I’m simply basing this off of the fact that the mother now has the ticket to the Koko concert. But I just know somehow the dev is going to make the mother blackmail the father into doing something (cheat or get joint custody of the daughter), or go to the concert herself and find the daughter alone and manipulate her into either leaving her father or to go back to live with her.

Call me whatever you like. I don’t care. I just hate that this is the way the game is going to end in my mind. Seriously left a sour taste in my mouth for how it’s going to end.

But maybe the mother won’t do any of the above and the game will end completely differently? I doubt it, given her track record, and the amount of time the dev gave to her already in the game. She shouldn’t have come back after she said everything to the daughter in my eyes. But what’s done is done.

In my eyes, and personal opinion, the mother should just fuck off back to Maria and leave the daughter and father the fuck alone. Genuinely. She’s a piece of shit with no redeeming qualities about her except her body, and if she somehow gets her way, I’m rating this game 1 star and will not play any future games by this dev. Just saying. You all can do what you want, I’m not a cop.

Okay, vent/rant/prediction over. Feel free to call me whatever you like in the comments. Feel free to agree or disagree, again, I don’t care. I just really needed to give my opinion on this before the last update is live.

I don't call you anything. I just recommend that you play the latest update.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

you should just play the actual update before posting about stuff you "assume".

IF you would have played the last update, you already would know that most of that bs you posted can't happen at all, as most of it is already sorted out.

You know the meaning of "cliffhanger"?
You know the meaning of "unexpected twist"?

That's exactly what happened - Rachel showed up, and player was intended to be confused/worried. But with the new update all that is solved, and i can assure you that you haven't to be worried about any path.

But of course it's more easy to yell about content you don't even know for sure, rather than playing through. AFTER you played through you maybe can complain about what happened, but you shouldn't rage about something, what you just assume to happen.

Last edited:

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
you should just play the actual update before posting about stuff you "assume".

IF you would have played the last update, you already would know that most of that bs you posted can't happen at all, as most of it is already sorted out.

You know the meaning of "cliffhanger"?
You know the meaning of "unexpected twist"?

That's exactly what happened - Rachel showed up, and player was intended to be confused/worried. But with the new update all that is solved, and i can assure you that you haven't to be worried about any path.

But of course it's more easy to yell about content you don't even know for sure, rather than playing through. AFTER you played through you maybe can complain about what happened, but you shouldn't rage about something, what you just assume to happen.
I'll take the blame here. I did finish v0.35, at least I thought I did. Apparently I was wrong, as there is more content. Reason I made the post in the first place, is because I was using one of the walkthrough mods, and it wasn't finished for this update, I guess. I apologize, I thought it ended after the mother took the ticket and the father just told the daughter about the mother's unwanted visit, because that's where the mod ended it for me. I'll play through the rest of this update and see where it goes now.

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
I'll take the blame here. I did finish v0.35, at least I thought I did. Apparently I was wrong, as there is more content. Reason I made the post in the first place, is because I was using one of the walkthrough mods, and it wasn't finished for this update, I guess. I apologize, I thought it ended after the mother took the ticket and the father just told the daughter about the mother's unwanted visit, because that's where the mod ended it for me. I'll play through the rest of this update and see where it goes now.
I played through the rest of the content, and I will say that my expectations for the ending of this update were definitely unfounded. I formally apologize to the dev and the people who I angered with the first post. The ending was 10 times better than how I thought it was going to end, (thanks in part to the unfinished mod I played with at first). So yes, this game is back on the nice list for me.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I played through the rest of the content, and I will say that my expectations for the ending of this update were definitely unfounded. I formally apologize to the dev and the people who I angered with the first post. The ending was 10 times better than how I thought it was going to end, (thanks in part to the unfinished mod I played with at first). So yes, this game is back on the nice list for me.
Lain's mod has been dead for quite a while and you should have used my mod, even in the mod's title it lists the version as v0.32 which is way out of date. Also in the mod's thread there are numerous posts about using mine instead as I am the one keeping my mod up to date. Lain's mod was even removed from the OP earlier this year with my mod still being in the OP as the Walkthrough / Scene Gallery mod.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Lain's mod has been dead for quite a while and you should have used my mod, even in the mod's title it lists the version as v0.32 which is way out of date. Also in the mod's thread there are numerous posts about using mine instead as I am the one keeping my mod up to date. Lain's mod was even removed from the OP earlier this year with my mod still being in the OP as the Walkthrough / Scene Gallery mod.
Yeah she didn't even update it to .32 I believe someone else took over her mod for a while because she has been missing for some time.

Reactions: Lord Ashram
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes