indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there si a more right answer to the question dad receive at koko event about his daugheter job options\aspectations? thanks

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Seriously: things were said, they didn't come to pass, it's all good. Please relax. It's just not that important.
i totally agree with you. Maybe i was a bit overengaged because of the posts of very few others. As you said: things were said, discussed, and now everyone can make his own opinion (which is absolutely ok).
This thread/discussion has already gone way to far. WE can't even change anything as it's not our game. All we can do is to wait for the next update and get a wrap over complete DmD - being able to look forward to the next games then.

As you told: "it's all good. .... It's just not that important."

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Btw did they say precisely how many updates before the end ? 2 I guess, but not sure at all. I'm very much waiting for the non-canon stories that will come after the end.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Btw did they say precisely how many updates before the end ? 2 I guess, but not sure at all. I'm very much waiting for the non-canon stories that will come after the end.
next update will be the last one, which also will finalize the story. All other bonus content, same as the revision of actual content, will be in the update thereafter (and conclude the whole DmD project)

LyfeIsBall88

Jan 7, 2018
Honestly i guess this grumpy member, it's either a troll or a really angry fan that try to gaslight each and everyone of us in believing him + kinky shaming in a way the "vanilla stuff" of DmD. When a member of the project talk directly to you, explaining evetything point by point, in a polite way. Explaining also why this and that has been done. Not only that but He explaining that idea are just idea, concept that you'll like into something, you think about it, if you like it enough ( or you know you can do it) well you keep it and if not, you just discard it, no big deal.

Another thing, why a lot of incest game aren't banned from Patreon? Quite simple, two things are to take into consideration, firstly they aren't know as much as DmD and secondly as pointed out earlier, they also aren't reported it yet. Is it something good to be reported because of that, i ain't judge of that. The thing is, i get it you're angry you don't get your kink of NTR and BBC, we all get it but is it a valid reason to pollute this topic and start an argument based on what? Sexual preferences? It's quite simple, you don't like DmD anymore? not a problem, you stop to play it and support it and you find another game that satisfies you. To tell you a little story, sometime ago i supported a game on patreon, it was good, good story, good graphic and good kinky ( or at least my kind of kink) then it's started to implement NTR (Netorare in this case) not avoidable, i simply stopped to play it and support it, i even DM the creator thanking him to have made this game but that'll stop supporting it because he went the NTR route. No big deal at all. Just don't kink shame and try to demolish every and each argument presented to you. By someone who is in direct contact with the creator.
What's the name of this game that implemented the NTR stuff? Asking for myself

Reactions: LastoneForEver

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, it's not that if you keep repeating the same thing dozens of times the things you are saying become true.
The scene with D and Martin is NTR for me and many others like Holysix9!
And the fact that it is 100% avoidable confirms that in this game NTR is avoidable but only if you follow D & F love route!
Because you think the red Ferrari of your neighbour is white,it doesn't make the car in reality white.
It usually means you should check your eyes.

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
Well, it's not that if you keep repeating the same thing dozens of times the things you are saying become true.
The scene with D and Martin is NTR for me and many others like Holysix9!
And the fact that it is 100% avoidable confirms that in this game NTR is avoidable but only if you follow D & F love route!
If you want to know what NTR really is, check out Culture Shock and follow the Beta route. Check out the scene where your love interest turns you down so she can have a threesome with someone else while you impotently watch. THAT is NTR. That feeling you get both in the front and back of your head. That queasy, upsetting sensation that you've been betrayed. NTR is about jealousy over cheating. In Dating my Daughter, none of your love interests ever cheat or do anything behind your back. If you choose to share your daughter, you can. She has zero interest in being shared unless you do. It couldn't be further from NTR. It's optional not because it's NTR but because some people don't want to share their love interest. Some people don't like threesomes. I don't understand those people, but they do exist. Threesomes are not NTR.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
next update will be the last one, which also will finalize the story. All other bonus content, same as the revision of actual content, will be in the update thereafter (and conclude the whole DmD project)
well until remake on some sunny day.

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry to ask as it surely as been answered (but well, there is 2420 pages of comments after all), but with spoiler tags if needed is there really NTR in the game as it is tagged with it. I hate NTR so i wanted to know if there is a story path with F & D being "faithful" to one another? Thanks
The faithful path is a joke, in ch 3 ahead D wants to start having sex in front of other guys. Romance in this garbage is the two were having sex and live together, your decision is just to open or close paths, you do not interfere in anything in the photos that D does, or and fucks her in public or not, you are obliged to it. I'm glad I skipped part 4 and didn't waste any more of my time on this garbage.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
The faithful path is a joke, in ch 3 ahead D wants to start having sex in front of other guys. Romance in this garbage is the two were having sex and live together, your decision is just to open or close paths, you do not interfere in anything in the photos that D does, or and fucks her in public or not, you are obliged to it. I'm glad I skipped part 4 and didn't waste any more of my time on this garbage.
I think you need to find a Taliban dating simulator, so you can control absolutely everything your 11yr old wife will do.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes