Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
as mentionned it's enough to use portraits menu.
Turn off all other girls' paths and also pregnancy OFF for best ending

(don't worry - pregnancy is still absolute on board if you want - just not now XD)

I did 2 savegames - one as "fuck all except Georgina - preg" ond one "faithful - no preg"
Good to know.

I'll probably wait till the next update is released. So I can do a whole chapter plathrough.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
It will be nice to see this story come to a conclusion. I personally thought Melody was just about the right length for a game.. you get a good few hours out of it, but it never veered off into the boring.

It'll also be nice to see what the crew can do when all they have to concentrate on is Sunshine love, and whatever game there is to follow.

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Well damn. There are some really harsh feelings (i just skimmed the last pages). Did the .35 update change the game that much? I haven't played it for a long time. But i remember not sharing Dee. So NTR is not that important for me. Only if it was forced, which it wasn't. I don't see the problem. Has this been changed?

Also, is the game done? Or are there more content coming?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well damn. There are some really harsh feelings (i just skimmed the last pages). Did the .35 update change the game that much? I haven't played it for a long time. But i remember not sharing Dee. So NTR is not that important for me. Only if it was forced, which it wasn't. I don't see the problem. Has this been changed?

Nah it has nothing to do with 0.35...

This thread has always been a cesspit of stupidity...

One update for story and then some "what ifs".
Then it's finished.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Its hilarious to see people trying to argue about the author's "original intent" like its the US constitution or something.

Admit it, all this fake outrage and indignation for the author is just a veil. You are tired of the "vanilla" stuff and want more hardcore sharing/NTR content. You don't give a damn about how it would change the story or what the author wants.

I saw this coming a mile away when Mr. Dots reverses plans to axed MMF path from ch.4. The pro sharing crowd is never going to be happy until theres an entire NTR path implemented into the game. So nice job, Mr Dots. You pissed off romance/harem fans for this ungrateful bunch.
How about just only respond to them with:
Go Away You Pervert!

:alien:

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I think hr is right!
this game is NTR tagged
just because someone placed an NTR tag doesn't mean there is NTR.
They just placed the fucking tag so that most of the NTR-crybabies get silenced.
NOTHING between Dee and Martin happens without consent of MC - so it can't ever be any NTR
As long as MC agrees to that, it's not NTR. It doesn't matter what the PLAYER thinks about, but what MC thinks.
People are so stupid to intentionally steering the game into sharing path, and then starting to cry "NTR" afterwards.
NTR is considered (by definition) to have the intention to make the other male jealous. How can MC get jealous if he agrees in beforehead?
And all that "i know how to read between the lines" bullshit only shows, that some people just let their imaginations run free - which is absolutely ok, but they should not blame the dev afterwards if they are not getting satisfied and everything turns out to be different.
But some of them got such an ego that they even claim to know about a developer's thoughts just by "reading between the lines".
The heck - they could make such an enormous amount of money in truth-saying in real life if they want to - just wonder why they don't.

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Nah it has nothing to do with 0.35...

This thread has always been a cesspit of stupidity...

One update for story and then some "what ifs".
Then it's finished.
Oh, that's a bummer. I'd really like to add this game to my "completed" list :) Oh well...

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Oh, that's a bummer. I'd really like to add this game to my "completed" list :) Oh well...
after next update (final) you can do. The revision update after the final is no new story content. Just a polish of some scenes and add some "bonus content scenes" which have nothing that much to do with the story itself.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I respect your thinking that the consent of the MC is not NTR...:unsure:
I'm not sure but I respect your opinion!
honestly.....

... these were your first words i can agree and respect/tolerate myself (hurts to say, but it is like it is)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There will be happy endings for multiple choices:

Preg and solo Happy

extra women and happy (so many variables here)

But there will be one particular canon end for the Father and Daughter solo exclusive without pregnancy. That end will be considered best because it will be canon.

But just like Melody your opinion of which was best is, of course, your own.

I think all the bad endings are long behind us so only happy ends coming soon.

PEACE

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
There will be happy endings for multiple choices:

Preg and solo Happy

extra women and happy (so many variables here)

But there will be one particular canon end for the Father and Daughter solo exclusive without pregnancy. That end will be considered best because it will be canon.

But just like Melody your opinion of which was best is, of course, your own.

I think all the bad endings are long behind us so only happy ends coming soon.

PEACE
particially true
i don't spoiler the endings, but of course there's a way Dee gets pregnant even on the "perfect" route - just not NOW. (guess that's not too much of spoiler)

Juidas

May 14, 2019
your really are talking with me about my abilities?
is your a personal attack to me? I have found your statement very offensive to me!
I'm talking about the game i suggest you to do the same with more respect of the other users!
the lack of the developer you are asking for is related to
the BBCs missing path with Martin and the party where F exhibit D with his friends and F share D in the dancing party

F evidently is proud of the fact that he can fuck D without problems
but that path was abandoned and the developer has lost his enthusiasm... I have read this in this thread!

cheers
;)

Wrong again
here in the chapter 2
This is Rachel... she is F's wife
View attachment 1974445
with Frank
View attachment 1974451
this is for sure NTR
and it is not avoidable
View attachment 1974456

I perfectly know the difference between NTR and sharing...
but usually in this forum when in a game other cocks appear besides the one of the MC.. even if for me this is not always NTR can be considered as NTR too.

here the Mc's wife fucks with another man! - NTR!!
But aren't Rachel and the MC divorced, so is it still NTR because that would mean anyone who had a wife or girlfriend that then split up that would be NTR even though they are no longer together.. OMG quick I need a virgin so its not NTR (do virgin brides count as OK) ;))

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Nothing has changed, story was progressed to the point of when the epilogues start. Read: Koko announced who will get the two jobs available, Tyra and Rachel were at the party, and after that there was a sex scene with all the active love interests.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes