oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
2) the game is made in different chapters... (so it is very easy to change the parental relationship to adapting to that hypothetical patreon rule)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No hypotheticals in these terms and conditions - the game is Dating My Daughter it is explict in the title that it is incest and making patches / mods off Patreon is subject to enforcement.

There may well be other games / visual novels catering to consumers of proscribed subjects still on Patreon; but this is most likely because Patreon's Trust and Safety team have not been notified about them by a disgruntled patron or organisation.

With regard to applicability of the policy, the indemnity clause makes it clear that should the disgruntled patron or organisation take action against Patreon, the creator will be liable. This effectively means that the policy will apply retrospectively as the creation is currently being provided contrary to policy.

No creator will want to risk their revenue stream over this and will likely clean up their portfolio to ensure compliance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
here is where i caught that
in the ch3 starts
of corse i have selecte SHARING PATH ;)

here D with Graham and Olivia with F
View attachment 1974657
View attachment 1974658
This is not F... this is Graham

so this is the really start of CH3 but as I said after D fucked Martin this path was I hope just suspended.
and the dialogs make me think that F can shere her in the parties
there is at least another scene more sexual after that ... I don't remember if this happens before Martin fucks Dee
but I have to replay the whole chapter 3

I will post more details about what Im try to say!:devilish:
an what exactly are you trying to tell us now?

youwere refering to this quote:
1660058885361.png
i don't get where the heck you got the idea that "the original" story should be like you wrote.
What you are showing off, is a scene from chapter 3 - so far, so good.
Now please tell the world, how a scene of chapter 3 should proof what the "original story" was (like you said).

No - for real ... hard to stay civil .... whatever you took, you should stop immediately (or take a lot more)

PS:
Dad never intended or even hinted that he wants to corrupt Dee so that Graham can fuck her. These are all assumptions from your side.
each way: this has NOTHING to do about the "origin story" was. In fact, the origin story is still the story right now - there has never been any changes to that story since the very first start (maybe a few tweeks, but no change in the story arc itself)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok - so just to sum it up....
you quote a MEMEBER of F95 who is not envolved in ANY game related stuff.
1660059366218.png
and claim THAT's the truth?

EDIT: just tell me and show me WHERE Jeff sid that bestility was something MrDots wanted to do and that he was overruled.

Guess it's time to get out of this discussion - you getting too silly.

If i am posting "i am god" - would you go to tell others that i am god, just because i posted it?

Jamdan is not part of the team - he does know nothing. He just makes assumptions based on what Jeff wrote YEARS ago.
That topic has been cleared years ago. You guys should stop searching every line and draw them to look what YOU think you WANT to read.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Once again:
YES, there were several kinks on table to discuss.
To DISCUSS- nothing more
And that discussion has been LONG time ago.

What Jeff intended to hint is simply that bestilaity (for example) is still not off table - and that's true, it isn't
As we told several times before, there will be a "what would have happened if ..." update after DmD is finished, which will have such content. But not within the main story. It was never been told that it would feature the story.

I guess i am not slapped to give that sppoiler away, but i am kind of sick to tell the same stuff over and over again.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
Honestly i guess this grumpy member, it's either a troll or a really angry fan that try to gaslight each and everyone of us in believing him + kinky shaming in a way the "vanilla stuff" of DmD. When a member of the project talk directly to you, explaining evetything point by point, in a polite way. Explaining also why this and that has been done. Not only that but He explaining that idea are just idea, concept that you'll like into something, you think about it, if you like it enough ( or you know you can do it) well you keep it and if not, you just discard it, no big deal.

Another thing, why a lot of incest game aren't banned from Patreon? Quite simple, two things are to take into consideration, firstly they aren't know as much as DmD and secondly as pointed out earlier, they also aren't reported it yet. Is it something good to be reported because of that, i ain't judge of that. The thing is, i get it you're angry you don't get your kink of NTR and BBC, we all get it but is it a valid reason to pollute this topic and start an argument based on what? Sexual preferences? It's quite simple, you don't like DmD anymore? not a problem, you stop to play it and support it and you find another game that satisfies you. To tell you a little story, sometime ago i supported a game on patreon, it was good, good story, good graphic and good kinky ( or at least my kind of kink) then it's started to implement NTR (Netorare in this case) not avoidable, i simply stopped to play it and support it, i even DM the creator thanking him to have made this game but that'll stop supporting it because he went the NTR route. No big deal at all. Just don't kink shame and try to demolish every and each argument presented to you. By someone who is in direct contact with the creator.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Its hilarious to see people trying to argue about the author's "original intent" like its the US constitution or something.

Admit it, all this fake outrage and indignation for the author is just a veil. You are tired of the "vanilla" stuff and want more hardcore sharing/NTR content. You don't give a damn about how it would change the story or what the author wants.

I saw this coming a mile away when Mr. Dots reverses plans to axed MMF path from ch.4. The pro sharing crowd is never going to be happy until theres an entire NTR path implemented into the game. So nice job, Mr Dots. You pissed off romance/harem fans for this ungrateful bunch.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Its hilarious to see people trying to argue about the author's "original intent" like its the US constitution or something.

Admit it, all this fake outrage and indignation for the author is just a veil. You are tired of the "vanilla" stuff and want more hardcore sharing/NTR content. You don't give a damn about how it would change the story or what the author wants.

I saw this coming a mile away when Mr. Dots reverses plans to axed MMF path from ch.4. The pro sharing crowd is never going to be happy until theres an entire NTR path implemented into the game. So nice job, Mr Dots. You pissed off romance/harem fans for this ungrateful bunch.
100% right - MrDots made some faults - and he learned from it.
As said before he knows that the best point to end DmD has passed long time ago (maybe after chapter 2 where everything was solved and all problems seemed to be gone).
He just wanted to provide the whole story, which involves also Dee's carreer, which turned out to be just too much stretch.
Nevertheless the story was written quite few months after the start, and he thought "not to waste" the story and just doing it.
Also he was kind of "well - if avoidable, additional kinks don't hurt", but afterwards this turned out into just a bunch of trolling, accusing and badmouthing.
In result, all further games will not be that long, and of course will not even try to provide such a variety of kinks.

Best to produce shorter stories for people who like them, rather than doing more and deal with shitstorm every update (although this shitstorn isn't even on patreon, subscribestar or on discord - it's not even within private mails to reach MrDots himself).
All this fuss is soley over here on F95 where a few (maybe few dozen) think they can rage and troll. Compared to over 5k supporter (patreon and Subscribestar combined) it's nothing.

tkoj

Apr 7, 2022
Sorry to ask as it surely as been answered (but well, there is 2420 pages of comments after all), but with spoiler tags if needed is there really NTR in the game as it is tagged with it. I hate NTR so i wanted to know if there is a story path with F & D being "faithful" to one another? Thanks

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
Sorry to ask as it surely as been answered (but well, there is 2420 pages of comments after all), but with spoiler tags if needed is there really NTR in the game as it is tagged with it. I hate NTR so i wanted to know if there is a story path with F & D being "faithful" to one another? Thanks
No NTR per se, only an optional Sharing path. If you want it, just make the right choice, if not just refuse the choice that can lead to that.

And yes, you can have a D & F only path if you want, just make sure to refuse all the others girls.

Reactions: tkoj

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
no - there's no NTR
there is sharing (in consent with MC) if you are on that path, but it's 100% avoidable. It will not even show up at any point if you don't actively force that path.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
won't happen in dmd or in sl.

yes, dmd kept same graphics to keep same look (or something like that). remake whenever it happens will have newer graphics.

under preferences, if you have previously used it then no need to enter it.
Thank You

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There is no NTR in any Mr.Dots game. And yes, there is a faithful path in the game, and according to the latest WT it will lead to the best end like in Melody.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You do not have to replay. I just turned all relationships off before Koko made her announcement. You may have to do though if you haven't maxed out the points. (Meaning, if you have less than 500.)
I have 500 points but I'll probably just start chapter 4 from the beginning with everybody tuned off.
I haven't done a Dee solo run in ages anyway.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I have 500 points but I'll probably just start chapter 4 from the beginning with everybody tuned off.
I haven't done a Dee solo run in ages anyway.
as mentionned it's enough to use portraits menu.
Turn off all other girls' paths and also pregnancy OFF for best ending

(don't worry - pregnancy is still absolute on board if you want - just not now XD)

I did 2 savegames - one as "fuck all except Georgina - preg" ond one "faithful - no preg"

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes