Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
But Ruby SHATTERS any ranking for Mel because she is Melody model but with the BEWBs I like so I would never put Mel above her

Then of course I have a much better and more beautiful redhead as my favorite above Ruby.
I thought Shortcake is you all time fav? She is you pfp after all... ;)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
If this game has a Stan Lee cameo that means it's part of the MCU
it wasn't Stan Lee - it's Mr Stanley, who (by miracle) looks alike Stan Lee :ROFLMAO: - so no MCU
(joke - of course it's a homage and the writer actually IS a fan of Stan Lee)

Reactions: Yasuo Reynald

Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021
Are all chapters standalone or if i just get the latest chapter 4, I will have previous chapters included? Bit confused.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Are all chapters standalone or if i just get the latest chapter 4, I will have previous chapters included? Bit confused.
Each chapter is stand alone. You can play the chapters any way you like but it is best if you start from the beginning. The start of each chapter looks for a save of the previous chapter so you can continue with your final save for that chapter.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Biggest question i have since i havent played this in ages, is there showing pregnant sex or no? Breedtown 2 made that mistake, no bellys!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Biggest question i have since i havent played this in ages, is there showing pregnant sex or no? Breedtown 2 made that mistake, no bellys!
no - even on the path where Dee is actually pregnant, she doesn't even know herself right now

• Sad
Reactions: fdiscodude

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I played through the rest of the content, and I will say that my expectations for the ending of this update were definitely unfounded. I formally apologize to the dev and the people who I angered with the first post. The ending was 10 times better than how I thought it was going to end, (thanks in part to the unfinished mod I played with at first). So yes, this game is back on the nice list for me.
Just posting to say how refreshing it was to see someone apologizing when he was wrong. Not something you see everyday on the interwebs. Thanks for being a normal human being :D ;)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
is there ntr in this game? from what I can see it just looks like sharing?
Very early in the game, there are some mildly jealous feelings on D's part if the MC (Dad) is having sex with women other than D, or looks like he might be. In that sense, the answer's yes.

D also has negative feelings about her boyfriend and ther mother having sex. That's netorare by this site's definition.

D never has a sexual relationship with anyone that causes her father to be jealous. He's encouraging or supportive in all cases (all of which are purely optional), even if it's in retrospect. If your NTR concern is that D will do things with others against her father's wishes, the answer is that — aside from a little fooling around with Elena in chapter one, which might also be optional; it was ages ago and I'm not going to replay chapter one — she never will. If she has sex with someone else (of any gender), Dad's fine with it and supportive in the aftermath. Which, yes, is just sharing.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes