Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Very early in the game, there are some mildly jealous feelings on D's part if the MC (Dad) is having sex with women other than D, or looks like he might be. In that sense, the answer's yes.

D also has negative feelings about her boyfriend and ther mother having sex. That's netorare by this site's definition.

D never has a sexual relationship with anyone that causes her father to be jealous. He's encouraging or supportive in all cases (all of which are purely optional), even if it's in retrospect. If your NTR concern is that D will do things with others against her father's wishes, the answer is that — aside from a little fooling around with Elena in chapter one, which might also be optional; it was ages ago and I'm not going to replay chapter one — she never will. If she has sex with someone else (of any gender), Dad's fine with it and supportive in the aftermath. Which, yes, is just sharing.
You would be right, if the reader would be in position of Dee.
But the reader is in position of Dad.
So it doesn't matter how Dee is feeling to determine whether there is NTR or not - the only matter is about F's PoV

Reactions: Yasuo Reynald

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You would be right, if the reader would be in position of Dee.
But the reader is in position of Dad.
So it doesn't matter how Dee is feeling to determine whether there is NTR or not - the only matter is about F's PoV
While I agree with you, you know as well as I do that there are hypersensitives on this forum who view any sexual interaction between any characters other than potential LIs with the MC a chance to complain about NTR. I'm just trying to head off those people.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
While I agree with you, you know as well as I do that there are hypersensitives on this forum who view any sexual interaction between any characters other than potential LIs with the MC a chance to complain about NTR. I'm just trying to head off those people.
Yeah but as a collective, humans need to stop catering to dumbshits who are factually wrong.

The only definition of NTR that matters here is the F95 one and DMD has 0 of that. No NTR

So the MOD who tagged this game with it is violating the sites own definitions and is factually wrong.

Anyone else who claims it is in here is factually wrong.

But then trolls are factually wrong almost all the time..... so FUCK 'em

PEACE

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well - as reasonable you are - and as much i enjoy a fact-based discussion... but i give a damn sh** about how any "hypersensitives" on this forum "VIEW any sexual interaction", i just stick by the definition. Just because others are to dumb to learn the difference between netorare /which is NTR), netorase and netori (which both are NOT included to the abbreviataion ntr at all) doesn't mean that i will decend myself down to that level just to avoid any issue.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Yeah but as a collective, humans need to stop catering to dumbshits who are factually wrong.
The only definition of NTR that matters here is the F95 one and DMD has 0 of that. No NTR
So the MOD who tagged this game with it is violating the sites own definitions and is factually wrong.
Anyone else who claims it is in here is factually wrong.
But then trolls are factually wrong almost all the time..... so FUCK 'em
One of the best examples of why this site needs to add the 100% emoji to the likes emojis.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Some major cleanup apparently. Seems that one of my reply posts got caught in the crossfire.
Yeah... two of my post were deleted...
Thing is I have no idea which ones... so they were probably not that important to begin with.

I just thought something major happened.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Some major cleanup apparently. Seems that one of my reply posts got caught in the crossfire.
Yeah... two of my post were deleted...
Thing is I have no idea which ones... so they were probably not that important to begin with.

I just thought something major happened.
yea i lost 2 too, i hope those weren't multiquotes.
welcome to the club

EDIT:
guess it was about the user "ABCD©™" (name due to F95 rules, not to point out members, changed) - guess you know who i mean (his name sounded similar), which we haven't seen since anymore.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It's going to be a little big, so I'll leave it as a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i can't speak for others, but for myself.
I don't care if there is NTR in a game or not. I also don't judge any player because he loves or hates NTR. Every person has a different taste and/or kink, and that's absolutely fine.
All i want, is that people start to accept that there is not just global NTR. There is netorare, netorase and netori.
These are complete different things.
While netorare (NTR) = some other person has sex with MY LOVEINTEREST and does that without me knowing and/or with intention to take my love interest away from me. (2 complete stranger people fucking is NOT netorare therefore)
netorase = can be cuckolding and/or sharing. It is a WANTED situation where the player either WILLINGLY accepts to look at others while they have sex (cuckolding), or even participates (sharing).
Finally there is netori = player takes someone elses loveinterest away (actually every player having sex with a married neighbor woman got netori content).

EDIT:
So what about a situation where i see 2 complete stranger having sex then?
Easy answer: it's called "situation where stranger having sex" - there is no term for that - why even should there be one?
/edit

But again - whatever a player choices - i am fine with it - i just pled to use the terms correctly and not start to call every situation where you see another man having sex as NTR - not more. This is the definition of these 3 terms netorare, netorase and netori, and i can't accept people just change the meaning of NTR just because they refuse to adapt to the terms. To be honest, i doubt most of the NTR-crying player don't even know that there is a difference. They just parrot whatever they THINK what's NTR and don't even care about the real meaning at all.

EDIT2:
Finally - what about my neighbor married woman, being my love interest, but having sex with her husband? is THAT NTR?
NO - it's a "married neighbor which is my loveinterest having sex with her husband".
It's no NTR as the husband doesnt try to take my love interest away, as he doesn't even know that i and his wife having an affair.
In fact, it's ME trying to take HIS wife away from him -> therefore it's netori for me (NTR for him, yes - as soon as he get's knowledge and see us having sex)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes